Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

01276 604201 Portsmouth Road, Frimley , Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 4 stars

Excellent service from ENT Team in A&E

I was referred to Frimley Park A&E by Basingstoke North Hants suffering with a severe nose bleed, due to lack of ENT staff at Basingstoke at night. The senior health practitioner and her student nurse couldn't have been more polite, friendly and professional - I felt completely at ease throughout. For a second opinion the team were joined by another Health Practitioner who was also totally professional. Further I was contacted the morning after checking to see everything was still OK and referring be back to Basingstoke for follow-up care. A wonderful NHS experience - only tainted by the unhelpful receptionists who did nothing to appear helpful.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 09 May 2019

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for saving my daughter's life!

On April 23rd my daughter gave birth to a beautiful healthy little boy in the Mulberry birthing suite. The care and attention provided by the midwife and her team was excellent. What happened afterwards was very scary indeed - as the placenta was delivered my daughter suffered a massive postpartum haemorrhage due to uterine inversion. She was rushed to theatre where 3 obstetricians, an anaesthetist and haematologist worked to save her life as she lost a vast amount of blood during the required surgery. The speed, skill and clear thinking of the team were truly remarkable resulting in a successful outcome. My family and I will always be so grateful for the wonderful team at Frimley Park that morning for saving her life. Furthermore, the follow up visits, reviews and discussions by the team during my daughter's stay in intensive care yet again demonstrated what a dedicated fantastic team of medical staff the hospital have. All praise to our NHS who so often do not get the affirmation and recognition they deserve. Thank you everyone who cared for my daughter and little Orlando. She has made a remarkable recovery and enjoying motherhood!

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 19 May 2019

Emergency Admission Wexham Park 28 Apr 19

My 16 year old son was admitted to the emergency department by ambulance at approximately 15 00 on 28 Apr with a dislocated shoulder sustained while playing rugby. As parents, we joined him some 15 minutes after admission and have nothing but praise for the experience that followed. From the ambulance crew to the consultant, the junior doctors, the duty sister, auxiliaries and x ray department staff were, without exception, considerate, supportive, informative and, above all, caring throughout. Their is only one word to describe the episode and that is: EXCELLENT! Well done and thank you.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 08 May 2019

Emergency Admission Wexham Park 28 Apr 19

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 08 May 2019

Recent in-patient experience

My sincere thanks to all at the hospital for their care and treatment of my Wife, as a result of her latest cancer diagnosis. Too many people to mention by name but our thanks to - the surgion and his surgical team; the Surgery Assessment Unit Team, the Surgical Acute Dependency Unit Team, members of your Colorectal Team and members of your nursing staff too numerous to list. All, without exception, are a credit to your hospital and the wider NHS. At a time when it appears easy to criticise and complain, I'm more than happy to express my life-long thanks and appreciation of the care that my Wife (and I) received and continue to receive through a very difficult period and beyond.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 15 May 2019

john beard gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

excellent treatment

underwent treatment for a burst pseudo-aneurysm and cannot thank the vascular team enough.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 30 April 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 07 May 2019

Thank you John, I am so pleased everything went well, I hope you are on the road to recovery...

regards
Michelle Youens
Head of Patient Experience

Mrs Gaines gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Liver Specialist Nurse

I would like to write and thank the liver specialist nurse who went above and beyond to help me. I was asked to attend ambulatory Tuesday for blood tests but I wasn’t expected. They spoke to the secretary of the Liver department who asked me to still attend for bloods and I said I need to see someone regarding medication etc. Within 10 minutes the liver specialist nurse rang me and I can’t thank her enough for fitting me into her very busy clinic. Finding the time to reassure me that they could help me and explain all I needed to know through my tears. What a fantastic member of staff you have in her as she had discussed my case with the consultants before I attended and gave me every answer I needed to know making me feel so much better leaving Frimley Park. The nurse then rang me the next day to give me my blood result which I’m pleased to say my body is fighting back. I would also like to thank the Consultant that discussed my case with the nurse before she saw me. My husband now said she is his favourite SP as She put our minds at rest explaining things fully. Thank you Frimley Park for finding such amazing staff to employ.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 25 April 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 07 May 2019

Dear Mrs Gaines

Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment, I will ensure I feed back to the Liver Specialist Nurse
We all try and ensure we give our patients the highest possible care and it looks like they have done this!

regards
Michelle Youens
Head of Patient Experience

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

Treated with Total disregard

I had an appointment at the Chest Clinic yesterday morning 25/03/19. The Consultant I saw prescribed a new inhaler for me.

Her prescription was incomplete and I can’t get through on the phone to clarify this.

I have left a message but doubt if anyone will get back to me.

I am appalled by this careless service. I feel like the whole time there was wasted and the attitude was not one of care at all.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 26 March 2019

Irene gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Instant Xray and blood test

Referred today (Friday) to Ed VIi for blood test and chest X ray. Went about 12 noon. Within three quarters of an hour both had been done and I was on my way. Service could not have been better or swifter. Thank you NHS.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 01 March 2019

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Credit where credit is due..

I have recently arrived home after attending the A&E department, at Frimley Park Hospital with my 7 year old son, who had injured his ankle at school. The treatment we received from start to finish was exceptional. Each and every member of staff, including the receptionist, the nurse, the x-ray team and the doctor were friendly, professional and efficient. We were seen promptly and kept informed at all times. Myself and my son left the hospital feeling reassured and happy that we knew how to care for the injury and where and when to seek further advice. I am a health professional myself and knowing the difficulties an A&E team can face on a daily basis, I was more than impressed. Credit where credit is due!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019