Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

01276 604201 Portsmouth Road, Frimley , Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ

Department of Urology

I appreciate the speedy diagnosis of my husband's prostate cancer by the doctor. I'd like to thank him for the professional service we received.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 06 March 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 07 March 2019

Thankyou for your feedback.

We are glad your husbands receiving the right care,wsh him a speedy recovery.

Admin-Patient Experience

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Credit where credit is due..

I have recently arrived home after attending the A&E department, at Frimley Park Hospital with my 7 year old son, who had injured his ankle at school. The treatment we received from start to finish was exceptional. Each and every member of staff, including the receptionist, the nurse, the x-ray team and the doctor were friendly, professional and efficient. We were seen promptly and kept informed at all times. Myself and my son left the hospital feeling reassured and happy that we knew how to care for the injury and where and when to seek further advice. I am a health professional myself and knowing the difficulties an A&E team can face on a daily basis, I was more than impressed. Credit where credit is due!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Day Surgery Stay

I wish to congratulate and thank everyone at the day surgery for their friendliness, knowledge and.commitment.
The receptionist, all the staff and everyone who helped me with my Op on the 7th February.
The only area that I feel could be improved is to let the patient know the time of their operation and to stagger their arrivals. If your operation is only at 6pm, I do not feel it's necessary to be there by 1pm.
The team are all incredible and I am so glad that I chose to have my procedure at Frimley Park Hospital.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 08 February 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 12 February 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment about the great service you received in our day surgery unit, it is very hard to tell people when their surgery is going to be as surgeries can sometimes take longer or be shorter than is expected, or an emergency may come in that takes precedence, we do try and stagger arrivals and sometimes we have to cancel surgeries for different reasons so I am glad that didn't happen to you. We all hope you are making steady progress and getting better.

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 3 stars

Why still no internet ???????????

STILL NO USABLE WIFI!!!!!!
After months of begging and many attempts to converse with the it department the hospital still cannot provide a working WiFi setup. The trust removed or in the case of new building do not provide tv under the disguise and I quote “ people use WiFi these day “ and the very thinly veiled promise that the new build will have TVs when money becomes available.
The wards 10 & 11 have not had a usable WiFi for over 3 months. A inconvenience if you are in for a short stay but as I have been residing here for over 3 months is very hard when you are expected to sit and stare at a wall for over 15 hours a day !!!!
Sort it out or do you not care about your patients well being.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 26 February 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 27 February 2019

We apologise with regard to the Guest wifi at Wexham park hospital, you are absolutely correct, There have been significant technical issues with the Guest WiFi at the Heatherwood and Wexham sites over the last 3 weeks. We are working with the external support supplier and to get the services back on line. My understanding as of yesterday is that the HWPH Guest WiFi is back online. But if you would like to ring PALS at Wexham our IT person would be happy to talk to you and apologise?

PALS phone number: 01753 633365

Head of patient Experience

Steve Fox gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

MRI Scan

I had a great experience when I had my scan. The staff were brilliant, from greeting me at reception to explaining everything that would happen and ensuring that I understood and was happy with their explanation. They were helpful, friendly, smiling and very professional.
As the scan proceeded they continued to explain what was happening and at the end ensured everything was ok, got me a drink and made me feel very comfortable.
I couldn’t have been happier having a medical procedure.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 28 February 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Peter Reed gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

New Ceck-in at Macular Clinic

Nobody is a greater supporter of Frimley Eye Dept. Than I am! You do a fantastic job and the Macular Clinic manages to be amazingly efficient despite having to handle large numbers.
When visiting today I noted the new Check-In machines. All fine until I failed to find any sanitizing gel dispensers anywhere near them. Not only is this an obvious requirement in a hospital, but in this clinic a large %age of patients are elderly and thus vulnerable to bugs and germs.
Could this ommission be attended to immediately please!
Thanks for great work and once again a fast, efficient, friendly and helpful appointment!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 16 January 2019

Dear Peter

Thank you so much for leaving this comment and that we had missed ensuring sanitizing gel was not available, we have checked the area and have requested estates put one on the wall. I have been promised this will be done! if when you next visit you find any other issues please email me on fhft.patientexperience@nhs.net and I will attend to it straight away

Tina gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Endoscopy Dept. FPH

The care and support afforded by all the staff in the department was superb. Everything was carefully explained to ensure I knew exactly what to expect. The nurses in particular were incredibly kind and empathetic, providing positive reassurance in a procedure which is not the most comfortable. I was very grateful for their presence in the room, and would have found it a good deal more difficult without them.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 18 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 23 January 2019

Thank you very much Tina for writing this lovely comment, it is not the most comfortable procedure you are correct but the staff fully understand how difficult these procedures can be.

My Daughters Trip to A&E

Took my 5year daughter to A&E and the care that was provided was excellant. the Nurses didnt make me feel like i was overracting and made my daughter feel at ease. The Dr was fantastic. sent her for an xray and admitted her to peadactric ward to Let the Drs monitor her.
was very happy with the care she received

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 13 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 23 January 2019

Thank you very much for leaving such a lovely comment, we hope your daughter is getting better

Excellent Care for Patient and Family

My husband had an accident and was brought to Wexham Park Hospital Emergency Department. I recieved a telephone call advising me of the accident, as he had been working about 3 hours away from home at the time and that he told me he was being trasported by ambulance to Wexham Park. He received the most outstanding care from all staff from the time the ambulance arrived. When I arrived at the hospital, my husband had been X Rayed and had spoken with several emergency department specialists and nurses, who I cannot thank enough for supporting and reassuring him at this scary and difficult time. My husband needed an operation which was done that afternoon before he was taken to the ward. The support given to not only my husband but also myself during his time in hospital was second to none, from the staff in the emergency team to the nurses on the ward. Nothing was too much trouble and all staff were willing to spend time answering questions about my husbands procedure and recovery. We were both a long way from home and we appreciated the excellent care my husband recieved and also arranging the transfer of his care back to our local hospital for follow up appointments and further treatment. Again I would like to thank all of the staff who cared for my husband and answered all of my questions during his time in this hospital, you put our minds at rest with what was happening and you managed our expectations on what happens next and for your care and attention I am truly grateful..

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 23 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 04 February 2019

I am so glad that the care received was excellent for both the patient and the family, it is so important that we communicate and ensure all information is given so patients and their families are reassured. You must have been so worried when you received the phone call! I hope your husband is on the way to a full recovery!

Bob Dwyer gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

My emergency treatment at A& E and Cardiac Acute Care /

I was brought by ambulance to A&E and then moved to the Coronary Care and Cardiac Acute Care units. Throughout my stay of two days I received first class help and support from everyone I met . Throughout initially a traumatic time for me the hospital exceeded all my possible expectations . I left after two days but will be back for follow up clinics for my condition. A massive thank you to all the staff who helped me during my stay. Everyone was polite , friendly, efficient and professional in their work. I left feeling much better but flattered by the care and support I had received.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 04 February 2019

Dear Bob

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am sure you did have a traumatic time coming through our ED, it can be a scary place but hope everyone reassured you? We have three values at Frimley health, Committed to Excellence, Working together and Facing the Future and it sounds like you received all three! We all wish you a speedy recovery.