Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

01276 604201 Portsmouth Road, Frimley , Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ

Day Surgery Stay

I wish to congratulate and thank everyone at the day surgery for their friendliness, knowledge and.commitment.
The receptionist, all the staff and everyone who helped me with my Op on the 7th February.
The only area that I feel could be improved is to let the patient know the time of their operation and to stagger their arrivals. If your operation is only at 6pm, I do not feel it's necessary to be there by 1pm.
The team are all incredible and I am so glad that I chose to have my procedure at Frimley Park Hospital.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 08 February 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 12 February 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment about the great service you received in our day surgery unit, it is very hard to tell people when their surgery is going to be as surgeries can sometimes take longer or be shorter than is expected, or an emergency may come in that takes precedence, we do try and stagger arrivals and sometimes we have to cancel surgeries for different reasons so I am glad that didn't happen to you. We all hope you are making steady progress and getting better.

Peter Reed gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

New Ceck-in at Macular Clinic

Nobody is a greater supporter of Frimley Eye Dept. Than I am! You do a fantastic job and the Macular Clinic manages to be amazingly efficient despite having to handle large numbers.
When visiting today I noted the new Check-In machines. All fine until I failed to find any sanitizing gel dispensers anywhere near them. Not only is this an obvious requirement in a hospital, but in this clinic a large %age of patients are elderly and thus vulnerable to bugs and germs.
Could this ommission be attended to immediately please!
Thanks for great work and once again a fast, efficient, friendly and helpful appointment!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 16 January 2019

Dear Peter

Thank you so much for leaving this comment and that we had missed ensuring sanitizing gel was not available, we have checked the area and have requested estates put one on the wall. I have been promised this will be done! if when you next visit you find any other issues please email me on fhft.patientexperience@nhs.net and I will attend to it straight away

Tina gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Endoscopy Dept. FPH

The care and support afforded by all the staff in the department was superb. Everything was carefully explained to ensure I knew exactly what to expect. The nurses in particular were incredibly kind and empathetic, providing positive reassurance in a procedure which is not the most comfortable. I was very grateful for their presence in the room, and would have found it a good deal more difficult without them.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 18 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 23 January 2019

Thank you very much Tina for writing this lovely comment, it is not the most comfortable procedure you are correct but the staff fully understand how difficult these procedures can be.

My Daughters Trip to A&E

Took my 5year daughter to A&E and the care that was provided was excellant. the Nurses didnt make me feel like i was overracting and made my daughter feel at ease. The Dr was fantastic. sent her for an xray and admitted her to peadactric ward to Let the Drs monitor her.
was very happy with the care she received

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 13 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 23 January 2019

Thank you very much for leaving such a lovely comment, we hope your daughter is getting better

Excellent Care for Patient and Family

My husband had an accident and was brought to Wexham Park Hospital Emergency Department. I recieved a telephone call advising me of the accident, as he had been working about 3 hours away from home at the time and that he told me he was being trasported by ambulance to Wexham Park. He received the most outstanding care from all staff from the time the ambulance arrived. When I arrived at the hospital, my husband had been X Rayed and had spoken with several emergency department specialists and nurses, who I cannot thank enough for supporting and reassuring him at this scary and difficult time. My husband needed an operation which was done that afternoon before he was taken to the ward. The support given to not only my husband but also myself during his time in hospital was second to none, from the staff in the emergency team to the nurses on the ward. Nothing was too much trouble and all staff were willing to spend time answering questions about my husbands procedure and recovery. We were both a long way from home and we appreciated the excellent care my husband recieved and also arranging the transfer of his care back to our local hospital for follow up appointments and further treatment. Again I would like to thank all of the staff who cared for my husband and answered all of my questions during his time in this hospital, you put our minds at rest with what was happening and you managed our expectations on what happens next and for your care and attention I am truly grateful..

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 23 January 2019

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 04 February 2019

I am so glad that the care received was excellent for both the patient and the family, it is so important that we communicate and ensure all information is given so patients and their families are reassured. You must have been so worried when you received the phone call! I hope your husband is on the way to a full recovery!

Bob Dwyer gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

My emergency treatment at A& E and Cardiac Acute Care /

I was brought by ambulance to A&E and then moved to the Coronary Care and Cardiac Acute Care units. Throughout my stay of two days I received first class help and support from everyone I met . Throughout initially a traumatic time for me the hospital exceeded all my possible expectations . I left after two days but will be back for follow up clinics for my condition. A massive thank you to all the staff who helped me during my stay. Everyone was polite , friendly, efficient and professional in their work. I left feeling much better but flattered by the care and support I had received.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Dear Bob

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am sure you did have a traumatic time coming through our ED, it can be a scary place but hope everyone reassured you? We have three values at Frimley health, Committed to Excellence, Working together and Facing the Future and it sounds like you received all three! We all wish you a speedy recovery.

Sally Swift gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Day Surgery - ENT

A lovely lady cheerful lady greeted us, which makes all the difference when you are nervous.

Thank you.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 25 January 2019

Dear Sally

I am glad the staff were cheerful, we do try to be and you obviously saw this! I hope you will not be so nervous on your next visit!

Mr SSJ gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

The most amazing service ever received in my entire 37 years

I want to thank the staff in all departments of the Firmley Health NHS Trust, and also all contributing investors/organisations, whom have recruited the best of the best, from the highest Surgeon positions to, to positions which some may deem not as high. Quality comes from highly skilled and highly trained members of a team and/or institutions, and delivery is shown through individual responses/comments/compliments, which i can with 100% honesty and all my heart give here and now. I have not only been treated within 21 days of my consultation (3 days to be precise), but i have been helped with transport, had not one bad experience nor detected evidence of any kind of staff burnout, whilst the surgeons who treated me, were continuously working to eradicate operation waiting times! All staff demonstrated, Knowledge/professionalism/respect, treated everyone with equality but individually, for the person the patient is and also the treatment required, Fast, yet precise/accurate giving dignity, privacy and respect at all times. Truly a demonstration of the U.K's real National Health Service, i'm amazed and have to say thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 25 January 2019

Dear Mr SSJ

Thank you for your very high praise of Frimley health, we all love working here and always try to provide the highest possible care so I am delighted that this is what you received.

Eileen gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

MRI Department

Twice now I've had an MRI at Frimley Park Hospital. The first time I was impressed that I only waited a week for my appointment. The second time I'd only been back from the GP appointment for 2 hours & Frimley MRI Dept rang me & asked if I could attend that afternoon. My appointment was on time & all the staff were very friendly, explaining what would be done etc. Cannot fault them. Excellent service.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 03 December 2018

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 06 December 2018

Thank you Eileen for your kind feedback, we are glad you had a pleasant experience.

Regards
Admin Team
Patient Experience

Medical Records

Grateful to this department for their rapid assistance in an urgent situation.

A family member.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust replied on 02 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am pleased you had rapid help and assistance..