Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

01276 604201 Portsmouth Road, Frimley , Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

Left a 90 year old patient to find her way home

My mother attended ophthalmology and her appointment yet again over ran. She was told, not for the first time, to make her way to the main entrance to sort out her transport home as her pre arranged transport had left
She’s 90and had just had a procedure . Shame on you!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 June 2018

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care for patients with dementia

i would just like to thank all staff who were working on the eye ward this morning. The care they gave to my mother who has dementia was excellent.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Loren Jones gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Visit to ENT with an autistic child

I took my eldest to ENT today for a 14:30 appointment and had to take my autistic 4 year old daughter. In the room was a male doctor and two female members of staff, one I recall was a speech and language therapist. My little one got a little agitated as per ASD traits. I explained she was autistic and would you believe, the staff ended up entertaining her! They gave her a head mounted torch and gently spun her on one of the chairs. She loves light and spinning and so the doctor was able to deal with my eldest while I half listened and half watched my youngest. They were so lovely, didn’t judge and went out of their way to be kind and understanding. Even the doctor was lovely when my little one climbed up on his lap!
It’s not often we as a family are shown such compassion and outings can often be hugely stressful for us however, these lovely people made what could have been exceptionally difficult, far easier. I can’t thank them enough. I do hope they get praised for this review and can it be reiterated as to how grateful I am for they were with my little one.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 13 June 2018

Excellent care

A big thank you to Wexham Park . We had friends visiting from Sheffield, one of whom has a brain tumour. He suddenly became ill and the hospital in Sheffield advised us to bring him to Wexham.
From the minute we arrived in A&E he was given the most amazing care. The Consultant in A&E was so thoughtful and reassuring to his wife. The junior doctor was efficient, caring and extremely thorough.
Our friend was taken to ward 8 and given a single room. Once again all members of staff were thorough, explained everything so well to his wife, and constantly in contact with the Sheffield hospital. His treatment was so quickly sorted out and he was constantly monitored and checked on. His wife was put at ease and really appreciated the long visiting hours. The ward was spotlessly clean and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. They also said the food was lovely too.
After being transferred to a huge unsuite room on Eden ward the excellent care continued.
After a very smooth transfer back to Sheffield by ambulance he is now settled in his local hospital, and he made it for Father’s Day too.
I don’t know how to thank you all , so I do hope this helps we are very grateful that our local hospital is so amazing! Jane and Bob from Maidenhead.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 17 June 2018

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

Rude staff, waiting 3 hours just for a blood test and 2 hour

Rude staff, waiting time is a joke, x ray and bloods have bad staff issues but patients shouldn’t have to suffer, and when u complain u just get told to take a seat there busy and will get to you soon

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 26 May 2018

The doctor dermatology

Saw the doctor for dermatology reasons (rosacea) at Bracknell outpatients. Extremely impressed with her advice, common sense approach and recommendations. Thought she was very professional and thorough in her diagnosis.

She put my son at ease and explained all our options. Thoroughly recommend the doctor.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 03 May 2018

Heatherwood short stay surgical

I went to Heatherwood to have metalwork removed from my wrist. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and efficient, including the staff member who stopped to help me find the right ward when I arrived.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 May 2018

Anonymous gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 4 stars

treatmeant for my dad who had adison diease crisiris

I like to thank everyone from ambalance to emercy departmeant at wexham park hospital who were a amazing in there job and caring manner from being at home to getting rushed to hospital for his adison dease criss and a cancer patient from start to finished on how them stable him out and spoke to us all the way through and telling us want was going on throughout treatmeant and then followed on being on ward 8 medical aute they were again amazing people so caring and keep up to date with all information we needed to know about my dad . and now my dad is finally home resting and recovery from this . all our family are so grateful to wexham park 5 star rating amazing.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 17 May 2018

Casey gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Collapsed lung

I was very worried attending NHS hospital, doc said i had no option, i hadn't been in one since road accident some 30 years earlier. Struggling to breathe so...lets go !
I arrived at Frimley Pk. around 8pm, into "Resus," around 9pm where they gave me the very best care. Was in there, in their care til 3ish am Sat morning, when i was admitted to Respiratory Ward. Again, best care i could have asked for. I watched all that went on ( too painfull to sleep) til my discharge on Sunday eve...Gobsmackered !! What is this bottomless pit of care ? Amazed !
To everyone in A&E..Thanks very
To everyone on G5 Paget Ward....Thanks very.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018

Diane gave Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

A&E visit following a burn

My 91 year old mother spilt boiling water on herself on Sunday suffering burns to the top of her right leg and right hand.

Following a conversation with 111 an ambulance arrived within 10 minutes. She was taken to FP and treated and released within the hour.

We returned today for a follow-up appointment at 8.00am and were seen within 5 minutes.

My mum wanted me to pass on her thanks to all the staff who dealt with her so quickly, efficiently and kindly.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018