Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

01482 875875 Hull Royal Infirmary, Anlaby Road , Hull, HU3 2JZ

Anonymous gave Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Angioplasty

Procedure carried out by my doctor and their first class team.
Very efficient and successful.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 09 November 2015

David gave Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Ward 4 Neurosurgery

I was admitted on ward 4 for surgery to my spine.This was done by the consultant and their team. The operation was very successful and I now have feeling in my legs and I am beginning to walk again.
Having been involved with the Medical World both through profession and patient. My observation of this unit, is that it is a highly motivated skilled team, both Surgeons and Nursing Staff. Nothing is too much trouble for them.
The wards were kept exceptionally clean and the meals were what I call real home cooked meals. I have nothing but praise for the whole unit as a whole, I would most certainly recommend this Hospital to my family and friends.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 06 December 2015

Des gave at Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust a rating of 2 stars

Lack of quality staff

I have been sent a second appointment to visit the eye clinic regarding my glaucoma. Unable to attend the last appointment i tried ringing day after day to rearrange. But nobody answers the phone. When finaly get through i tell the receptionist i can not make afternoon appointments as it is difficult to get back to my village.What do appointments do but send for me at 4.20pm on Tuesday 6th september. I tried all day ringing to change my appointment. To no avail. I am unable to attend my appointment tomorrow.Mr D Lawrence

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 05 September 2016