Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust

020 7352 8121 Royal Brompton Hospital, Sydney Street , London, Greater London, SW3 6NP

Keith Lowe gave Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding beyond belief.

I have been cared for by the team at this hospital
for 50 years. Two major operations and serous
complications two years ago , they have saved
my life three times , all down to quality team work.
They are renowned worldwide and it would be a
criminal act to destroy one of our gold standard
Institutions.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 December 2017

Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust replied on 19 December 2017

Hello Keith,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences of Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust. We’re extremely proud of have some of the leading cardiac and respiratory specialists in the world working at our hospitals, and we are committed to providing all our patients – current and future – with the very highest standards of care and innovative new treatments, as well as making sure they benefit from our cutting-edge research. Thank you for your support, and we wish you all the very best for the future.

Jean Hughes gave Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding hospital

I am under 3 consultants, 2 heart and one lung, and have been a patient for over 20 years. My problems make it difficult to treat me with other than drugs, but they keep looking at procedures which may help me, sadly none so far. But they have kept me well all these years, and I know if they could help me more they would. Everyone is so supportive and I trust them all completely.
The fact NHS England want to damage this hospital by removing surgery is crazy and doing this will end up destroying this hospital. It will not get the highly qualified staff to stay, and it will be difficult to get new staff. The respiratory side will be damaged too, and the world class research will be broken up and ruined.
Hands off NHS England, leave this world class hospital alone!!!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 15 March 2017

Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust replied on 08 May 2017

Hi Jean,
Thank you for your kind words. We are very proud to offer lifelong specialist treatment to those who need it and are committed to providing the highest quality care and support for our patients. We are the largest specialist heart and lung centre in the UK and among the largest in Europe. Thank you for supporting us in our efforts to prevent the closure of vital heart and lung services at Royal Brompton Hospital, we wish all the very best for the future.