Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust

020 7352 8121 Royal Brompton Hospital, Sydney Street , London, Greater London, SW3 6NP

Anonymous gave Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

new aortic valve by non invasive tavi procedure

this was a last resort for my 89 year old mother who was deemed to old and frail to have this procedure at our local hospital on the isle of wight and the main one at southampton in 2017.she had a second opinion at the brompton in late 2018 when her symptoms worsened.they took a different view and a tavi procedure was carried out by their world class team,she was home 3 days after the procedure.we having nothing but praise and gratitude for these brilliant people,world class care from world class people.very hard working and very highly skilled......the food was excellent to.just wish we had come here 2 years ago...

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 27 February 2019

Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Rachael Flynn gave Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Removal of a rheumatoid nodule in my lung

I went into the Royal Brompton on the 21st October for removal of a slow growing lump in my right lung. From the minute I entered the hospital I was put ease and my team of surgeons were fantastic and came to see me Monday evening before my surgery and through out my short stay. The nurses on the ward were fabulous, nothing was too much trouble.
Thankfully my surgery went smoothly and I was able to return home on the Thursday, I felt confident if I had any worries or questions I could ring the ward.
I was able to see the lead surgeon on the 1st November at Swindon hospital where he was able to tell me the lump that was removed was not cancerous and he was removing me from his books.
Heartfelt thanks to all staff at the Royal Brompton.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 04 November 2018

Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust replied on 05 November 2018

Dear Rachael, Thanks so much for getting in touch to tell us more about your stay at Royal Brompton Hospital. We believe our patients deserve the best possible specialist treatment for their condition in a clean, safe place, so it’s good to find out you had such a positive experience. The surgical and recovery teams will be delighted to hear you were impressed with the care and treatment you received - we will certainly pass on your kind words. We wish you all the best in your continued recovery and for the future.

Keith Lowe gave Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding beyond belief.

I have been cared for by the team at this hospital
for 50 years. Two major operations and serous
complications two years ago , they have saved
my life three times , all down to quality team work.
They are renowned worldwide and it would be a
criminal act to destroy one of our gold standard
Institutions.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 December 2017

Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust replied on 19 December 2017

Hello Keith,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences of Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust. We’re extremely proud of have some of the leading cardiac and respiratory specialists in the world working at our hospitals, and we are committed to providing all our patients – current and future – with the very highest standards of care and innovative new treatments, as well as making sure they benefit from our cutting-edge research. Thank you for your support, and we wish you all the very best for the future.