Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

01932 872000 St Peters Hospital, Guildford Road , Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PZ

Carol gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Audiology Dept Ashford

I have been a patient of the Ashford Audiology department since being fitted for a hearing aid last year and have always found the staff and consultant's to be extremely professional, understanding, caring and thorough. Whenever I have had any problems the department has worked miracles to fit me in or repair my hearing aids.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

David Loader gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Helpful, considerate and friendly Receptionist

I telephoned the Cardiology/Clinical Measures Department at 8.30am on 27-09-2017 regarding my ICD. The receptionist was so supportive and understanding and swiftly dealt with my concerns relating to my ICD. The receptionist assured me that someone from Cardiology would ring me back within the hour-which they did. The Cardiology staff are excellent, comforting to know that St Peters Hospital and the NHS are in safe hands. Thanks to all concerned.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 28 September 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

A&E St Peter's 19th July 2017

I would like to thank st Peter's A&E, for the wonder caring people which you have there, my husband brought in with heart problems and every single person which dealt with him were kind and caring and talked to us though ever thing they were doing. And showed us the results, send home with all information..it was wonderful. Thank you. Alexa.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Matthew Durbin gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

My experience at A&E

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say a deep and sincere thanks to all of your staff who dealt with me after I suffered an epileptic seizure in the early hours of Sunday 25 June.

I was frightened and confused when I became conscious of what was happening at my house. The ambulance crew were extremely understanding, even when I became quite rude to them (I was not in control at the time). They were very re-assuring and that really helped me in what was a very difficult time for myself and my family.

The A&E team were extremely helpful and made my stay as comfortable as could be expected, pushing through my treatment as quickly as possible. The Dr who saw me was very good at explaining what had happened and that made my experience so much better.

I would be really grateful if you could pass my thanks on to your team. They were really fantastic, and I can only admire their professionalism with which they delivered their care to me.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 24 July 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Donna Porch gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Fractured finger

I went to the walk in on Tuesday evening with a suspected broken finger and I can't praise the care I received enough. All the staff I met on my 3 visits to the walk in, x ray department and orthopaedic department at st Peter's have been friendly, caring and courteous.
Thank you very much and you have all been a measure to meet.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

traumatic experience

I went for a planned angiogram following shortness of breath. Very pleasant staff in the cardiac unit where I had to wait 4 hours for the procedure.
During the angiogram a catheter was introduced in my wrist and my arm became very painful with my artery going into spasms. The catheter was removed and another one placed into the groin. During the procedure a RCA [tear in artery] happened and a stent was put in to fix the damage. I should not have needed a stent otherwise. I had to spent the night in the Acute Cardiac Unit for recuperation
In this ward the staff was fantastic. Very caring, helpful and very professional.
I am now home with a stent which should not have been there,, tablets to take for one year a bruise in the inside of my arm going from my wrist to the elbow and the impossibility of getting a travel insurance unless I pay a ridiculous premium..
I did not get any sympathy or apology for the tear in my artery and I really wish I had not agree to the angiogram

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 16 May 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 2 stars

Waiting times in a and e and for medication on dischargr

St Peters hospital trust need to review their procedures in regards to assessment conclusions in A&E and also when providing medication on discharge.

I recently spent 11 hours in A & E before being trafrrered to a ward . During that time I was left for several hours waiting to be seen by a consultant and moved about from one area to another all still in A and E .
After 4 days on a ward I was discharged but the medication was unavailable so my friend had to call back repeatedly hour by hour to enquirer when ready .. After 5 hours we rang again to ind it was ready for collection .. So we needed at 9pm to go back to hospital for pick up. These procedures should be reviewed and made more efficient as they would not be allowed to happen in s normal working environment . St. Peter's trust must take ownership and improve duty of care to patients and relatives .

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Nana gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Maternity unitt

Arrived home after the the birth of my first granddaughter...,
I would like to say a massive thank you to all concerned at St. Peter's maternity unit .... for their support guidance and help they gave my daughter...
I cannot thank you enough... a first time mother ..a long and difficult labour..... I was astounded by their professionalism ... kindness and support guidance throughout
Many thanks ...,new nana
Amazing ...

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 30 May 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

always late

Always running late and expecting patients to endure 1 to 1.5 hour late appointments. Can only imagine the response if we were that late turning up.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 March 2017

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Theresa cook gave Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Great hospital

I'd like to say great staff and very friendly and helpful at Ashford hospital had to see the podiatrist and a X-ray and to see the day surgery all done within a hour and a half thank you

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 04 February 2017