Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

01342 414000 Holtye Road , East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3DZ

Mike Regan reviewed Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

I had 2 teeth out

I went yesterday not looking foreward to the operation infact i thought of walking out i was that worried but throughout the staff were great. The member of staff who put me under was very good i felt like i had half bottle of cpt morgans haha then i woke felling the most rested ive ever felt

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 11 June 2017

Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Julian Clark gave Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely fantastic

I have been treated over the last five years here and will certainly be ongoing. The staff without exception are first class and should be rewarded so. They always return phone calls where needed, and take the time to listen. I would congratulate you all on every service which you provide I have been treated in the facial palsy clinics and also the sleep clinics. Again my sincere Thanks.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 28 May 2017

Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Neil rowley gave Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

in Ross tilly ward the staff are simply amazing!

I was admitted for 5 days. I was scared but the staff put my mind at ease. My dignity and personal space was maintained. The kitchen staff especially one particular person was a godsend. This person was kind caring and above all compassionate and interested. I can't thank the staff enough . I have been back with follow up appointments and I have had the same Excellent treatment in other departments. This hospital has given me better care, support than I have ever had from BUPA. Thank you all so so much

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 11 March 2016

Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust replied on 21 March 2016

Dear Mr Rowley
Thank you posting your feedback following a recent admission.
I am very pleased to hear that you felt well cared for and supported throughout your admission, It is good to hear that you were put at ease during your stay.
It is particularly pleasing to read that one of the kitchen staff took time to listen and take interest in your needs. Please be assured that the staff get to read your comments and I'm sure that they will be encouraged.
Once again thank you for taking the time to write your comment and I wish you all the very best with your continued recovery.
Nicolle Ferguson