University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust

0117 923 0000 Marlborough Street , Bristol, Avon, BS1 3NU

Anonymous gave University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful staff

I just want to say thank you to all the staff at the Central health clinic, they are all absolutely wonderful and so kind. The service in general is consistently great, especially compared to other clinics I have attended. Keep it up! :)

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 09 March 2017

University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust replied on 10 March 2017

Kind regards.

I guess it's not often a Colposcopy gets a review!

Today I attended an appointment for a Colposcopy at Gynaecology Outpatient's, St. Michael's Hospital. I arrived feeling slightly anxious but was immediately put at ease by the staff I met there. I was seen ahead of time and the procedure was carried out with every care taken to ensure that I was reassured and as comfortable as is possible. All staff went out of their way to be friendly and were extremely professional. An undignified procedure carried out in a most dignified manner by an exceptionally capable staff team.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 06 January 2017

University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust replied on 09 January 2017

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are so delighted to hear about the wonderful care and treatment that you recently received. We appreciate your feedback and your comments and hope you are well. We will pass on your feedback to the relevant team.
Kind regards.

The staff all deserve medals!!

We've just welcomed our first child to the family at St Michael's. The staff there are doing an incredible job under a lot of pressure and literally delivering daily! Every midwife, doctor, assistant, consultant, kitchen staff and even the cleaners we encountered were welcoming, open, professional and exceptionally dedicated to their work. I had heard prior that this hospital is one of the best maternity units in the country, and now I can see why. Thank you all!!!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 26 November 2016

University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust replied on 28 November 2016

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on NHS choices. Congratulations on the birth of your first child. We are so glad to hear about the wonderful care you received from our staff in St Michael's hospital. All the best to you and your family.

Anonymous gave University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

Rude horrible place

I came in last night as I was really struggling, I ended up having to be on a drip for 21 hours, the staff looked at me like I was a burden not one of them said hello to me or was nice to me most of them sighed at me or tutted.
I was moved from a and e to a and e observation unit where I was met with more hostility and rushed nursing staff I then heard not only nurses but doctors aswell talking about me in an office.
I was sick numerous times my sick bowls are still on my bedside table 14 hours later.
Disgusting treatment from people with professional status next time I will ask to go to southmead!

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 29 March 2016

University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust replied on 20 July 2016

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your feedback and your comments. If you would like to contact our patient support and complaints team please click here: http://www.uhbristol.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/support-for-patients/patient-support-and-complaints/