Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust

Based on 1 rating for this trust

Based on 1 rating for this trust

angrywoman reviewed Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust

Wait times

Waited four hours in the clinic for a CONSULTATION. Why can't I get my implant removed straight away. There arent enough seats and its always busy because my doctor won't remove it. Impossible for an anxiety sufferer to sit in a crowded room for that long, left after a panic attack. No way to book appointments either. All due to cut funding, but still disgraceful in my opinion. As the side effects have caused me constant bleeding for over a year.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 02 February 2017 using Care Opinion

Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust replied on 07 February 2017

Thank you for your comments. I am very sorry you have had cause to complain and thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I would be pleased to further understand your concerns and discuss with you what steps may be taken in order to resolve your issues with the iCaSH Service.
I would be grateful if you could contact our PALs department on Freephone 0800 408 0199 or by e-mail to: CCS-TR.PALS@nhs.net in order for us to arrange a telephone discussion or meeting.

Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust is committed to listening to and addressing concerns and issues raised.

Yours faithfully,

Mike Passfield
Head of Integrated Contraception & Sexual Health (iCaSH)

Paula Riding gave Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust a rating of 5 stars

Speech Therapy Services Re

The support and service we have received for both our sons over the last 8 years has been fantastic. The team who run the Speech Circles have been so helpful and have made the sessions good fun for the children.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 14 October 2016

Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust has not yet replied.