Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust aims to deliver flexible, high quality, evidence based services to enable people to achieve recovery.
We provide a wide range of integrated mental health services to children, adults and older people across the boroughs of Dudley and Walsall. We provide care and treatment for over 20,000 people each year and serve a local population of around 560,000 residents. We employ more than 1,100 staff and offer approximately 50 specialist mental health services from a range of community sites and three acute hospitals.
Services we offer include:
- Community mental health services for children, adults and older people
- Inpatient services for adults and older people at our three hospitals
- Primary Care Mental Health services and Psychological Therapies
- Employment, education and training support for people with mental health problems
- Specialist deaf services for children and young people with mental health issues