University Hospital Of Hartlepool

01642 617617 Holdforth Road , Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS24 9AH

Suzie gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 5 stars

Colonoscopy

Attended today the colonoscopy clinic, I'll be honest, I turned up quite terrified, but as soon as I entered, the staff were very welcoming and friendly. From reception, to check in, the nurses and Dr treat me with the upmost respect and kindness, which in turn made the procedure fuss free and straight forward. Thank you to everyone of you for making an unpleasant situation as stress free as possible!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 15 November 2017

Thank you for leaving a comment on NHS Choices. Your kind comments will be forwarded to the team involved in your care. Please accept our good wishes for the future.

Linda Pitt gave Urology at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 5 stars

excellent

Was feeling nervous and embarrassed when I went for my procedure staff and doctor put me at ease they we're very professional but also happy and kind I would not hesitate to have this procure again if nessasry , only moan is powders are disgusting to take. Well done Rutherford Morison staff. Linda Pitt

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 11 November 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 15 November 2017

Anonymous gave Urgent care centre at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 5 stars

Definatley satisfied

Have never used 111 or urgent care in Hartlepool before, not much different to the one life, don't know why it's changed but anyway was impressed with the appointment system and the Dr I saw was first class, don't know what number patient I was of their very busy day. The doctor was very polite and was able to give me piece of mind, lovely person, well done NHS

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 14 November 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 15 November 2017

Thank you for leaving a comment on NHS Choices. Your kind comments will be forwarded to the team involved in yhour care. Please accept our good wishes for the future.

urgent care visit

Called into urgent care this morning with a foot injury I was checked in seen and X-ray'd and out within two hours staff pleasant and helpful

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 04 October 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 18 October 2017

Stephen Bartholomew gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment

From signing in to leaving the whole experience was faultless. Staff are very friendly and reassure you throughout the day.
Very informative and dignified. It was actually pleasure to visit the Rutherford Morrison unit.
Thank you all for today.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 06 October 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 18 October 2017

Anonymous gave Urgent care centre at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 1 stars

Dr should listen more !

My four-year-old boy had already been given antibiotics for a chest infection The day before presenting with crackles on the chest .
He is also asthmatic .
Towards the winter months he always gets bad chest obviously has asthma and chest infection is not good I can tell by the amount of coughing he is doing until he nearly sick literally coughing then a small gap coughing and a small gap and so on . The area around his ribs was going in and I know when this happens he needs steroids I took him to the urgent care centre for the second time and I suggested he may need steroids I was told steroids wouldn't help to go away and wait for the antibiotics to kick in I wasn't happy so went to GP The next morning as my little boy I had a terrible night with his lungs and coughing the GP said he needed and prescribed him steroids straightaway !!!
I am not at all happy as some of the situations have happened before with ear /chest infections I know he has one and been sent away with no treatment then back a few days later for antibiotics . I also know this has happened to other people so it does happen quite a lot and the medical notes will not lie ! just wasting everybody's time and money !!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 10 October 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 18 October 2017

Thank you for contacting NHS Choices. To enable the Trust to investigate your concerns could you please contact the Patient Experience Team on 01642 624719 or email patientexperience@nth.nhs.uk.

first visit

First visit today and i was very pleasantly surprised. In and out in 20 mins. Staff were approachable, friendly and professional. Thank you.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 21 October 2017

kath threlfall reviewed Cardiology at University Hospital Of Hartlepool

excellent

all staff in both AEC department also Cardiac section were excellent along with being most caring.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 08 September 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 19 September 2017

Kennie McKee gave General Surgery at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant experience

Had a minor operation with General Anesthetic. Staff were brilliant and woke up feeling great. Thank you so much for making me feel as comfortable as possible. Special thanks to the Doctor, Nurse and staff.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

University Hospital Of Hartlepool replied on 19 September 2017

Anonymous gave Vascular surgery at University Hospital Of Hartlepool a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care and continuity during day case procedure

Day case procedure carried out at University Hospital of Hartlepool - smooth process with no delays; all staff from the front desk onwards extremely helpful and supportive.
I can't fault the treatment & care I received there.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017