Dr Iain Glencross

01484500921 140 Fitzwilliam Street , Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 5PU

very happy

Called in for blood tests and BP review. Appointment ran to time and further appointment made there and then for a further review. Excellent caring staff.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 03 February 2018

Dr Iain Glencross has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Dr Iain Glencross a rating of 1 stars

Very rude staff and no care

This surgery is not very welcoming.,very rude staff and slam phone down while you are on the phone . The reception staff are not friendly -He feels more anxious going to the surgery than he does have about the health problem . There are no care plans for Mental on-going health needs. He has little confidence in this practice. Reception staff should be trained in how to engage politely with patients and the public. The practice has to improve overall to care of vulnerable patients should understand and cooperate their problems.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 26 January 2018

Dr Iain Glencross replied on 29 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment about the care at the surgery. I am very sorry that this gentleman doesn't have confidence in the practice. Unfortunately when patients regularly miss appointments we are unable to review their care needs with them and give them that confidence that we are here for them and discuss what we can do to support them with their wellbeing.

Our reception staff are trained regularly in the care of vulnerable patients and customer care, and we are a Mencap Safe Place for vulnerable people and patients to take haven with us when they are distressed, scared or lost. However when callers are verbally abusive on the phone reception are authorised to terminate the call as was the case on Friday.

I would be very happy to speak to the gentleman himself about his on-going care and needs and do what we can to make surgery attendances less stressful for him, if that is the reason for him missing his appointments. Please ask him to contact me to discuss this further at a time of his convenience, I'd be happy to talk to him by phone or in person, whichever he feels more comfortable with.

Anonymous gave Dr Iain Glencross a rating of 5 stars

Glencross surgery is exemplary: an example of good practice

As a patient, I am extremely satisfied with the professional service afforded me. Moreover, the medical professionalism of my Dr, the nurses and the administration team is exemplary and is a good example of best practice.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 29 January 2018

Dr Iain Glencross has not yet replied.

Ali M gave Dr Iain Glencross a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic surgery

We received fantastic care from this surgery over the 3.5 years we lived in Huddersfield (we have recently relocated). Phone always answered and appointments readily available. Every member of staff polite and professional. Thank you to Dr and all of the team.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 10 November 2016

Dr Iain Glencross replied on 10 November 2016

Thank you ever so much for this comment and rating - we try really hard to maintain good customer care and professionalism despite the increasing pressures on the NHS. I'm delighted we met your expectations and I hope that your future experiences of GP services are as positive. Wishing you the best of health for the future.

This GP is excellent - kind, caring and supportive

My parents asked me to feedback - they've bee registered with this GP for years they both have on-going health needs and find him very responsive, caring, quick to respond to concerns. Staff are friendly and welcoming.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 23 March 2016

Dr Iain Glencross replied on 24 March 2016

Thank you so much for this nice surprise this morning when I came in - March is such a hectic month for us its great to hear such positive feedback and helps us all remember what were here for - our patients. Wishing you the best of health for the future.