The York Medical Practice

02087440220 St. Johns Health Centre , Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3PA

Fantastic service and care

I have a one year old daughter and I have needed to seek advice and medical help over the past year on a number of occasions. The triage system works really well and I have always been able to speak to a doctor extremely quickly and been given the support and care needed. The doctors and nurses have always been helpful and understanding and I would highly recommend this practice.
Thank you.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 27 December 2018

Dear Patient
Thank you for taking the time to review us on NHS Choices. We are delighted to receive your positive feedback on our services. We wish you and your family and happy and healthy 2019. Thank you again for reviewing us on NHS Choices.

system co-ordination of appointments

I rang at 8.15 for an appointment which, while not an emergency, was very necessary. No immediate appointment being available I was referred to the local Hub at Teddington Memorial Hospital where an appointment was made for 10.30, and I was home with appropriate medication by 11am. Couldn't ask for anything more. Efficient, speedy and brilliant.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 02 October 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 04 October 2018

Dear Patient
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to note that you were happy with the appointment system. HUB appointments are available from 8am – 7.30pm daily (including weekends). Thank you for taking the time to review us on NHS Choices.

David Mawson gave The York Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

New Patient

I have just registered at this Practice after 20 years at a Practice in another area of London.

Reception staff are nice and the Practice Manager is on the ball.

I love the self blood pressure testing machine in the waiting room and online booking portal. Great to see so many appointments available.

I would recommend this Practice if you are looking for a GP in the Twickenham area.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 13 October 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 16 October 2018

Dear Mr Mawson
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happy to receive patient feedback and are delighted that you have chosen to register as a patient with us here at The York Medical Practice. Thank you for taking the time to review us on NHS Choices.

Stephen gave The York Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

How lucky am i

Until I compared my experiences with others I wasn't aware just how great a clinic this is.
Staff are friendly give excellent clarity and it is rare I have felt short changed. On those occasions it has been sorted immediately.
I could name many staff in commendation today it was two particular staff members who were both punctual caring & clear.
This should be a beacon clinic - I am just sad that not everyone in this country has an equal experience.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 11 July 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 16 July 2018

Dear Stephen
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are always delighted to receive patient feedback and are so pleased that you are happy with the services we provide. Thank you for taking the time to post on our NHS Choices page.

R Butlin gave The York Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Doctor

I have recently moved to this practice and after an initial shaky start trying to get an appointment I today saw a young lady doctor who I have to say is the kindest and most helpful doctor i've ever had, she is a credit to the surgery and the NHS

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 12 June 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 14 June 2018

Dear Patient
Thank you for your very kind comments regarding Dr Mitchell. We will ensure that they are passed onto her and are delighted that you are happy with the outcome of your consultation. Thank you for taking the time to review us on NHS Choices.

Excellent

Excellent surgery, I feel very well cared for and looked after. A real asset to the community of Twickers.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 07 May 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your very kind review. We are delighted that you are happy with the service provided and it is always encouraging for the Practice team to receive such positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review us on NHS Choices.

Emergency response

2 weeks ago I rang for an emergency appointment for my husband. I was listened to by the receptionist, the doctor rang back within 15 minutes, we were at the surgery within the hour for blood tests and a consultation, and soon thereafter at the West Middlesex hospital for an Xray where we only had to wait 10 minutes.
NHS at its best.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 04 April 2018

Dear Patient
We were so pleased to receive your comments. We are delighted that you are happy with the service provided and it is always encouraging for the Practice team to receive such positive patient comments. Thank you for taking the time to post on our NHS Choices page.

Anna Walker gave The York Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

York Medical

Friendly reception staff, approachable and professional doctors who always do their very best to help you even if it is a telephone conversation. If no appointments available they always help you find a hub or local GP who can see you. I had minor surgery there all my maternity check ups and regularly request prescriptions on repeat, again all sorted very quickly. Great GP!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 23 April 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 25 April 2018

Dear Patient We were delighted to receive your feedback. We always strive to deliver the best care for our patients and are so pleased to receive such positive comments. Thank you for reviewing us on NHS Choices.

Mike Fraser gave The York Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Recent excellent service

This is the account of my recent experience with York Medical Practice.
This was prompt and professional service. I had a call back from a Doctor at 8.20am to establish my medical need. An appointment was made for 10.20am with a Dr, as a result I had a blood test at 10.40am. By 11.35am I had received my emailed referral notification/confirmation of a hospital appointment in 10 days time. An excellent service and a credit to all involved.

Having been a patient with this surgery for a number of years I can honestly say that the service given is always of a very high standard.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 06 March 2018

The York Medical Practice replied on 07 March 2018

Thank you for your taking the time to post on our NHS Choices page. We are delighted that you are happy with the service we have provided and your positive feedback is much appreciated. Thank you again.

Xavier gave The York Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

The York Medical Practice

I have been registered with this practice for 29 years. I am amazed by the professionalism of both the front line staff, nurses and doctors. I cannot fault it. I feel well looked after, supported appropriately and receive excellent care.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 04 October 2017

The York Medical Practice replied on 05 October 2017

Thank you very much for your comment; we are always pleased to receive patient feedback and are delighted to receive such positive comments. Thank you for taking the time to post on NHS Choices.