Burford Surgery

1. Review titled My recent experience

by stewart - Posted on 09 November 2019

Telephoned for an appointment and was offered one in one hour from my call. Needed a routine blood test and it was done immediately after seeing the gp. The gp then referred me for an xray. Went straight over to Witney and I had the xray within 10 minutes. I was flabbergasted in a positive way with the whole process. I hope others will praise when it's due because there's always a rush to report negativity.

Visited November 2019

Replied on 11 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback about the practice, our staff, services and facilities. This has been fed back to the team who are delighted to receive such wonderful praise.

2. Review titled Caring staff.

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 October 2019

I have had several appointments over the past couple of years and each doctor I saw listened to me and I felt well cared for. On two occasions I needed to be referred for a hospital consultation and this was carried out quickly and appropriately. The nursing staff have also given excellent care. I used to feel frustrated that I had to wait so long for an appointment (sometime several weeks), but recently this has improved enormously (now you can get an appointment in just a few days’ time) and I feel fine about it now.

Visited September 2019

Replied on 11 November 2019

It is really great to know that patients are happy with the care they receive. We appreciate appointment waiting times have been increasing and subsequently we have recently changed our daily template to help with capacity.

3. Review titled Very Satisfied

by C Siequien - Posted on 12 October 2019

Since moving to the area, we have had over eight years of excellent service from all the medical and ancilliary staff. Thank you.

Visited September 2019

Replied on 11 November 2019

We will ensure this information is passed on to the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback.

4. Review titled Burford is a first class GP surgery

by Robin stow - Posted on 03 June 2019

I am always seen promptly, all the staff and friendly and courteous. The doctors are knowledgeable, thoughtful and kind. Specialist referrals are made immediately and at convenient times.

Visited June 2019

Burford Surgery has not yet replied.

5. Review titled A very good surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 February 2018

Saw one particular doctor as my husband was in a lot of pain with his leg. He was treated with care and patience and kindness. As a trainee l think he will make a great GP. Old fashion term but great bedside manner. Also follow up to make sure tablets etc are ok. Well done and thanks also to reception. Kind regards

Visited February 2018

Burford Surgery has not yet replied.