Burford Surgery

1. Review titled My recent experience

by stewart - Posted on 09 November 2019

Telephoned for an appointment and was offered one in one hour from my call. Needed a routine blood test and it was done immediately after seeing the gp. The gp then referred me for an xray. Went straight over to Witney and I had the xray within 10 minutes. I was flabbergasted in a positive way with the whole process. I hope others will praise when it's due because there's always a rush to report negativity.

Visited November 2019

Burford Surgery has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Caring staff.

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 October 2019

I have had several appointments over the past couple of years and each doctor I saw listened to me and I felt well cared for. On two occasions I needed to be referred for a hospital consultation and this was carried out quickly and appropriately. The nursing staff have also given excellent care. I used to feel frustrated that I had to wait so long for an appointment (sometime several weeks), but recently this has improved enormously (now you can get an appointment in just a few days’ time) and I feel fine about it now.

Visited September 2019

3. Review titled Very Satisfied

by C Siequien - Posted on 12 October 2019

Since moving to the area, we have had over eight years of excellent service from all the medical and ancilliary staff. Thank you.

Visited September 2019

4. Review titled Burford is a first class GP surgery

by Robin stow - Posted on 03 June 2019

I am always seen promptly, all the staff and friendly and courteous. The doctors are knowledgeable, thoughtful and kind. Specialist referrals are made immediately and at convenient times.

Visited June 2019

5. Review titled A very good surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 February 2018

Saw one particular doctor as my husband was in a lot of pain with his leg. He was treated with care and patience and kindness. As a trainee l think he will make a great GP. Old fashion term but great bedside manner. Also follow up to make sure tablets etc are ok. Well done and thanks also to reception. Kind regards

Visited February 2018

6. Review titled Not believing the patient

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 October 2017

Although I was in an car accident, I have not been right since, I know it is difficult for GPS to find out what is wrong, it is far more annoying for the patient, especially when the GP obviously thinks you are making it up. I know the pain I'm in. I know the medication that has disagreed with me. I know when I have indigestion, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I do overwork. I am fed up you must be stressed remark!!! I have just received an award from work. What does stress me is been treated as a fool by a GP. Now I have come to the conclusion do I have Blood pressure? Do I have Asthma? Because I was made to feel all in the mind. So I will have to stop taking the medication as it is all in the mind. All I can say is thank you for your wonderful service.

Visited October 2017