South Park Surgery

01625422249 Sunderland Street , Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6JL

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great surgery but increasingly difficult to contact

I have been registered with this surgery since birth and the staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly and I always get good service.

However I would say in the last few months they are difficult to contact by phone. I usually have to ring twice at the moment as the first time it rings for a few minutes and then cuts me off. Then when you ring back you still have to wait a while for it to be answered.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 23 October 2018

Paul gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Medication

I arrived at South Park Surgery to the smiling faces on reception. I was asked to come by the Surgery for a Medication review. I spoke with the doctor who was most informative and helpful. The doctor wanted to make sure that my medications was suitable for me and gave me an opportunity to let them know how I was getting on and how I was feeling. The aftercare of this surgery is above and beyond for looking after me

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 19 July 2018

Excellent service and Aftercare

I visited this Surgery for pain relief.
As always greeted with a smile and friendly faces
I was called to my appointment within minutes of arrival as usual. The doctor listened understood and was very caring. The follow up and aftercare is fantastic and I am always treated with dignity and respect. I would not hesitate to recommend South Park Surgery to anyone and actually already have on several occasions.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 20 July 2018

John cragg gave South Park Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Thanks to doctor for her care and dedication

I have seen the same doctor on a number of occasions and her diagnosis has been spot on every time when other agencies have given incorrect diagnosis. I know that her appointment times are sometimes behind time but it is worth waiting for to get the care and attention to detail she always gives.having seen many many doctors and consultants over the last 25 years for all sorts of problems I have every confidence in this doctor .Long may she be able and allowed to do it her way. THANKS John Cragg 74 years .

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 06 June 2018

Laura gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Once Again..Excellent Care

I went to South Park Surgery today and if course, no worries as it has such wonderful doctors and staff.
I cannot praise this surgery enough an beleive me I have experience this on many many occasion.
I do not want to be a regular visitor but I have no choice in this..so thank you all for making my visits a pleasant and yes..even enjoyable experience.
The care is fantastic caring, listening, helping, and most of all made to feel welcome and cared for.
SO I would recommend this surgery to ALL

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

excellent response to a localised infection problem

I had a problem with an infection from gardening that was worrying. I rang the practice and was answered promptly, was called back promptly by another practice staff member and seen within the hour at the surgery. The advice given was practical and I was treated immediately and with a good outcome
Service from South Park Surgery was excellent

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 23 June 2018

Laura gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Ready for the next needle Dr.

Thank you Dr.
For the great experience of quality work you have done on my very painful thumb.
I am usually very apprehensive about needles and it was no big deal after all, in fact, I am ready for the next needle and I do not worry atall. Thank you yor your gentle touch.
I am very pleased with your professional, yet personable service..so again Thank you and will see you soon.
LAURA

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 16 March 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Appointments are never available until you wait for 3 weeks!

Appointments are never available until you wait for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 19 March 2018

Kind, thorough and knowledgeable Doctor

I have been visiting the doctor at this surgery for anxiety. As a nurse myself, I have been very impressed by the knowledgeable, thorough and caring way she has helped me with this problem. The doctor listened carefully to my difficulties, treated me with dignity and respect and was able to offer excellent practical, emotional and medical support. Thanks to her, I am now feeling much better. I would like to say thank you to the doctor and also to the reception staff who are unfailingly polite and always do everything they can to help. Thank you.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 20 March 2018

Christine gave South Park Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Injections

I would like to echo the previous patient's comments. No need to worry at all

A few years ago, I was very pleased to be told that one of South Park Surgery's doctors could do injections at the practice rather than having to go to hospital. He has been looking after my injections and other issues very competently since then. Although I wasn't nervous of needles, I was worried about pain at the injection site/sites. Doctor is very experienced at injections and manages to keep pain to an absolute minimum.

The only trouble is, it is difficult to get an appointment with him.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018