South Park Surgery

01625422249 Sunderland Street , Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6JL

Howard gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Practice Efficiency

South Park Surgery is great ,Fantastic reception staff ,Great Doctors. I do not know why people complain about it ? Think yourself lucky ,in Ireland it costs 70 euro to see a gp !
Fine those people who fail to attend their appointments,they are stopping genuine people from being seen.
Keep up the good work South park ,you are premier league as far as I am concerned

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Needed an appointment for my daughter

I rang the surgery to ask for an appointment for my daughter as she had a sore throat - I was informed by a very rude receptionist that it didn’t class as an emergency and try a pharmacy to treat her as the doctors list was very long and was dealing with emergencies only. I was a little taken aback and after a couple of hours after the surgery was closed my daughter worsened hence had to be seen by an emergency doctor who diagnosed severe tonsilitis and was quite poorly!! Not very good customer care and service South Park

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Making me feel valued

My appointment was a little late, but this was more than made up for by the care and attention and the listening skills of the doctor. I went back to work feeling better, and more able to cope with everything. I had been looked after for nearly 30 years by the doctor and it is hard trying to make relationships with new doctors, but I and my family have always had excellent care from South Park.

The only thing I don't like is having to give my email address. I don't need to be anonymous but I do not want to give you my email address. Why can't I just give my postal address? I dislike email intensely and do not look at it if at all possible.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 19 October 2017

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Well done South Park

I am very grateful for the care and advice I have received from my Dr at South Park, they have been consistently helpful, and I have appreciated the help that I have received. The staff are very approachable and friendly too.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 19 September 2017

Laura hughes gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Patient care

I visited south park surgery today thurs 13th july with my partner. The doctor was understanding thorough and friendly it and information was explained to us fully that we both understood.the waiting time was acceptable on arrival and all staff were friendly. The surgery is always clean and tidy and hygene very good

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 July 2017

howard gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

excellent urgent treatment

My 6 yr old grandaughter was taken ill with a UTI yesterday and my daughter phoned the surgery and she was seen immediatley by a doctor. great service. The staff on reception do a fantastic job, they are not always appreciated !

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 08 June 2017

Mrs Brookes-Wilde gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great surgery with caring staff

I have been attending South Park Surgery since birth and think that their service is fantastic.

The receptionists at South Park Surgery are friendly and helpful and try their best to accommodate you,the nurses are experienced and kind and the doctors that I have seen have always been fantastic.The most recent Dr I have seen is a great GP, and is kind,understanding,knowledgeable and has treated me with dignity and respect at each visit.

I always find the waiting areas and surgeries are clean,tidy and well looked after.I have also noticed that staff have a fantastic knowledge of hand hygiene and infection control protocol,which is something I notice working in healthcare myself.

As someone who works 7:30am until 6pm on weekdays I do sometimes have difficulty arranging an appointment as due to the nature of my job I cannot leave for appointments unless urgent,however this is obviously not down to the surgery and I have always found the reception team very helpful in helping me to arrange appointments and find the online appointment system very valuable.

I would highly recommend this Surgery to my friends and family.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 13 July 2017

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Duty of care

I find this Doctors practice very frustrating as you very rarely see the same GP twice and the Doctors are under so many time constraints they don't have the time to get to know you or review your notes which is OK if a straight forward appointment but if you have complex needs it means there is little duty of care.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 16 May 2017

South Park Surgery replied on 30 May 2017

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced frustrations with regards to the care here at South Park Surgery. We operate a system whereby patients can always choose which GP they would like to see when booking an appointment and it is often the case that returning to the same GP is helpful in more complex cases. At times, the urgency of an appointment may make this open choice of GP impossible but for longer term care it is certainly available and adviseable.

Linda Darch gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery, providing excellent service.

Excellent surgery who provide an excellent professional service. Always accommodating and helpful despite the obvious pressures that staff are under.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 25 May 2017

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Excellent care

I have got to say how much better it is now at the surgery.
Reception staff are very pleasant and willing to help. They treat the patients with a respect that was sadly missing a couple of years ago.
The Doctors seem to be better now, as they do not seem to change as often so you can get some continuity of care.
All in all, it is much improved, long may it continue.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017