South Park Surgery

01625422249 Sunderland Street , Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6JL

John cragg gave South Park Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Thanks to doctor for her care and dedication

I have seen the same doctor on a number of occasions and her diagnosis has been spot on every time when other agencies have given incorrect diagnosis. I know that her appointment times are sometimes behind time but it is worth waiting for to get the care and attention to detail she always gives.having seen many many doctors and consultants over the last 25 years for all sorts of problems I have every confidence in this doctor .Long may she be able and allowed to do it her way. THANKS John Cragg 74 years .

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 06 June 2018

Once Again..Excellent Care

I went to South Park Surgery today and if course, no worries as it has such wonderful doctors and staff.
I cannot praise this surgery enough an beleive me I have experience this on many many occasion.
I do not want to be a regular visitor but I have no choice in this..so thank you all for making my visits a pleasant and yes..even enjoyable experience.
The care is fantastic caring, listening, helping, and most of all made to feel welcome and cared for.
SO I would recommend this surgery to ALL

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Laura gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Ready for the next needle Dr.

Thank you Dr.
For the great experience of quality work you have done on my very painful thumb.
I am usually very apprehensive about needles and it was no big deal after all, in fact, I am ready for the next needle and I do not worry atall. Thank you yor your gentle touch.
I am very pleased with your professional, yet personable service..so again Thank you and will see you soon.
LAURA

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 16 March 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Appointments are never available until you wait for 3 weeks!

Appointments are never available until you wait for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 19 March 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Kind, thorough and knowledgeable Doctor

I have been visiting the doctor at this surgery for anxiety. As a nurse myself, I have been very impressed by the knowledgeable, thorough and caring way she has helped me with this problem. The doctor listened carefully to my difficulties, treated me with dignity and respect and was able to offer excellent practical, emotional and medical support. Thanks to her, I am now feeling much better. I would like to say thank you to the doctor and also to the reception staff who are unfailingly polite and always do everything they can to help. Thank you.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 20 March 2018

Christine gave South Park Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Injections

I would like to echo the previous patient's comments. No need to worry at all

A few years ago, I was very pleased to be told that one of South Park Surgery's doctors could do injections at the practice rather than having to go to hospital. He has been looking after my injections and other issues very competently since then. Although I wasn't nervous of needles, I was worried about pain at the injection site/sites. Doctor is very experienced at injections and manages to keep pain to an absolute minimum.

The only trouble is, it is difficult to get an appointment with him.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018

What is a good Doctor

A Good Doctor..well there are many things that make a good doctor and I have experienced this today going to South Park Surgery.
The ladies were busy on reception answering the phone but made the time to look up and smile.
My appointment was on time and I was greeted with the lovely smile of the Dr.
He remided me I was having an injection and making sure i was comfortable and reassured me it would be alright.. It was he was caring gentle and treated me like I was family, his manner and professional expertise was so very reasurring so Thank you Dr for making me feel cared for

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

Howard gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Practice Efficiency

South Park Surgery is great ,Fantastic reception staff ,Great Doctors. I do not know why people complain about it ? Think yourself lucky ,in Ireland it costs 70 euro to see a gp !
Fine those people who fail to attend their appointments,they are stopping genuine people from being seen.
Keep up the good work South park ,you are premier league as far as I am concerned

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Anonymous gave South Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Needed an appointment for my daughter

I rang the surgery to ask for an appointment for my daughter as she had a sore throat - I was informed by a very rude receptionist that it didn’t class as an emergency and try a pharmacy to treat her as the doctors list was very long and was dealing with emergencies only. I was a little taken aback and after a couple of hours after the surgery was closed my daughter worsened hence had to be seen by an emergency doctor who diagnosed severe tonsilitis and was quite poorly!! Not very good customer care and service South Park

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Martin McLean gave South Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgey

Always treated with dignity and respect. Excellent services all round

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 08 March 2018