Lawton House Surgery

01260275454 Bromley Road , Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1QG

Great care

I have had to phone for an appointment and the reception staff managed to fit me in later the same day! They had some 'turn up and wait' slots which they use for urgent visits
The GP's are caring and compassionate and I have never felt rushed though an appointment.
All the reception staff are very caring, I cannot fault how I have been treated and cared for by this practice.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Martin Johnson gave Lawton House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

An excellent practice

My wife and I have been with Lawton House nearly 23 years, and the staff and doctors have always been caring and professional. I do hope that Lawton House is able to carry on serving its patients in this way. Thank you.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 14 August 2017

Helen gave Lawton House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent help

Very helpful reception staff - when I called to get help on two occasions during the last fortnight .

The help I needed was pretty selfish in nature (to do with my holiday and vacinations) and
a very prompt, helpful and accurate information was given to me by receptionist It was given in an respectful manner and the receptionist even wished me a happy holiday. Whilst I was there I left a prescription for my daughter which would be ready within 3 days and I happen to be close the doctors today and called in on the off chance and the prescription was there ready for me in advance. Saved me another trip of 4 miles one way to collect.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 19 July 2017

Sue gave Lawton House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Dr. C Taylors care

I want to say how much I appreciate the fact I walked into the surgery Friday morning, (very concerned about a problem with my breast) I was offered an appointment more or less right away with a Dr who after examining me referred me to The Breast Clinic in Macclesfield, I received a phone call 90 minuets later offering me an appointment Tuesday 24th August, my experience at the clinic was excellent every-one treated me with such care and understanding, and fortunately for me they couldn't find anything wrong. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the prompt care I received from the Dr and the Macclesfield Breast Care center. Finally I have to say I feel very lucky to be registered at Lawton House Surgery the care I have received over the years has always been excellent .

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 24 August 2016

Anonymous gave Lawton House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

In two words, "Thank you".

My wife and I were patients here for 23 years. In the early years, there were some unsatisfactory visits when an urgent issue resulted in seeing a GP who was not our first choice. 'Nuffield said. Over recent years, that situation has improved considerably, so that we have received excellent treatment right across the board, including GP's, Practice Nurses and staff generally. The team works well and we are indebted to them for dealing with a range of health issues, and on more that one occasion, an potential problem was identified about which we we unaware. So, many thanks to everyone, and we can recommend this practice without reservation.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 23 September 2016

Anonymous gave Lawton House Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Bad timing

Apparently I'm not in your catchment area. I work in Congleton and I don't drive so going elsewhere would cause me many problems. But you don't care. Just like you didn't care when you phoned me to tell me I'm not welcome at the practice any more. You recieved a letter from Macclesfield hospital stating I didnt live in Congleton any more. Thank you for ringing me the day after my miscarriage to tell me this. Very thoughtful of you.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 28 December 2016

Bernadette gave Lawton House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great surgery

Having moved to the area just over 2 yrs ago we checked out the surgeries. As my husband has ongoing health issues it was a worry and concern that we find a good doctor/practice. We decided on lawton house. Not long after registering at the surgery I was diagnosed with breast cancer and have had other health issues. The doctors we see have been brilliant and make us feel confident in the treatment we receive. We have both had treatment from the pratice nurses they are lovely.! When phoning for an appointment the receptionist have been polite and helpful. We both feel really lucky to have found this practice and can't thank them all enough.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 11 October 2016

A good service

I have been using the surgery for almost 2 years. I had moved here from a good service in Biddulph and was wary about changing doctors but have been very happy with the care I have received. I have been treated for depression and various other ailments, including a leg wound. The doctors and nurses have given me prompt, efficient and unfailingly kind attention. I am very grateful that there is still this level of care available.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 31 May 2016