Pound House Surgery

01628530997 8 The Green , High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10 0EE

James C gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Find Somewhere else

Unfortunately, I found the service at this surgery to be poor, non-flexible and non-engaging. They did not appear willing to listen to patient circumstances and concerns, or at least that was my experience.

I now have moved from the area and my new surgery is the polar opposite, flexible, engaging and wiling to listen to the patient which only brings my experience with Pound House Surgery into sharper relief.

I could not recommend them in any way.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 22 September 2017

Pound House Surgery replied on 26 September 2017

I'm very sorry to hear that the post author had a poor experience as our patient. We try very hard to learn from patient feedback, and I would like to encourage any patients with specific concerns to contact us directly and let us have the chance to explore what has gone wrong.

Anonymous gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Urgent appointments

Fortunately I do not need to see a doctor very often but recently had to make two emergency appointments within two weeks of each other. The staff at the surgery were extremely helpful, showed empathy for my situation and were able to give me an appointment the same morning both times. I saw two different doctors both were very professional and helpful and made the process very easy. Sometimes it is very easy to complain when we feel that the system isn't working for us but we rarely go back and say thank you when excellent service has been provided.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

A happy customer gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent overall

Like most GP's now it can take a long time to get a routine appointment but I've always found that if it's urgent I can get one the same day or the following day. I registered to book my appointments on line and often pick up last minute cancellations and a couple of days a week they start from 7.30 in the morning. Overall I think they are brilliant !

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 23 October 2016

Diedtrying gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Lazy and not forthcoming with information

Three trips back and forth to just try and register with the surgery. Needless to say , have gone to another surgery where it was no bother at all.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 06 September 2016

Anonymous gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A Very Good Local Practice

I am very happy to give glowing review about this practice. From the minute you walk through to the reception the staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. I have had appointments with both the nursing staff and the doctors and they are all invariably courteous and helpful with a dash of humour thrown in when appropriate.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 14 October 2016

Eurekys gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The Pefect Doctor

My doctor has a wonderful personality, they are very caring and their investigative skills are detailed analysis skills are superb. I have complete confidence in my doctor. I almost look forward to going to the Surgery !

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 02 June 2016

Anonymous gave Pound House Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Avoid

This was my first surgery I registered with when moving to the area. Never before had so bad experiences trying to get appointments or help. Trying to get passed the receptionist on the phone just to get an appointment is a challenge, rude over the phone and not very helpful at all. One doctor in the whole surgery is good, others don't seem to care enough or just have no clue! As a result changed the surgery.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 08 January 2016

Pound House Surgery replied on 14 January 2016

I am very sorry to hear about this patient's poor experiences. We do take such comments very seriously and welcome the opportunity to respond directly to our patients. We would have liked very much to try to get to the bottom of the problems before this patient registered elsewhere.

We offer a range of appointments: book ahead, book on the day, and emergency and while it can be challenging to keep up with demand we do review waiting times on a weekly basis to ensure that there is availability. Emergencies are always seen, as are sick children, on the day.

Our doctors are all very highly qualified and while they may have different consultation styles, we are flexible and are happy for patients to see any doctor they like.

Again, it is a shame that this comment is both anonymous and from a patient who has left the practice rather than seeking resolution. As the Practice Manager, I would encourage any of our patients to get in touch to go through any specific issues and let us try to resolve any problems.