Speke Neighbourhood Hc

01512958810 75 South Parade , Liverpool, Merseyside, L24 2SF

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 5 stars

Good Surgery

Seen a new GP in the practice who was kind and listened to what I had to say regarding my issues. Good surgery:)

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 24 May 2017

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 5 stars

Kind and caring

I am pleased with the treatment I received from the GP over the problems I have had over the last few months, hopefully they have sorted this out for me.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 January 2017

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 1 stars

Rude and abrupt not very patient-friendly attitude

As a relative newbie to being ill I've been a patient for around 5 years and have only needed regular visits that started 15 months ago. Each time I visit I have to go through a huge amount of verbal admin, I see locums left, right and center and when I finally get to see my named practitioner they have no idea who i am or what's wrong with me...I have Endometriosis please Endosisters avoid this surgery. They have had me leave the surgery in floods of tears on more than one occasion due to their 'I don't believe you' approach to my health. They've offered zero support to me or my family at times when I have needed more than anything my GP my family Doctor to listen and act appropriately. *I don't want to name names but a certain locum informed me post-Endo surgery and I quote 'I was imagining it it was all in my head and I need to stop playing on something that doesn't really exsist'...this was 4 months post Laparoscopy that did in fact confirm the illness and the worst thing is they read the letter to me not 5 mins before they said those words. I am in the process of trying to find a GP with experience and knowledge of Endometriosis to date I've failed in this task but either way I will be leaving the surgery asap.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 05 January 2017

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 1 stars

my appointment

I know drs are very busy but I had an appointment today Mon 20/06/2016 my appointment was for 10.30 this appointment was made a week well in advance , i got in to see the dr at 10.50 and i felt as if the dr was rushing me. i was asking for prescriptions and the dr told me to see the receptionist and as i was asking questions the dr said iv got 5 more patients to see so i just felt as if i was wasting the dr's time and the dr just wanted me to go. bare in mind when the dr has seen a patient it is usually about 10 minutes before they ring for the next patient to go in. I really feel as if i shouldn't of bothered today.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 20 June 2016