Speke Neighbourhood Hc

01512958810 75 South Parade , Liverpool, Merseyside, L24 2SF

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 5 stars

Generally pleased!

If you'd have asked me a year ago, I'd have complained no end about this surgery. Having been with the doctor since I was born, it was difficult seeking help from the new female Doctor after thirty years with the old one. I found (and still find) her to be incredibly rude and borderline obnoxious, and seeking help from reception usually resulted in a somewhat blunt response.

However, that has all changed. The surgery appear to have moved towards providing a better environment and seeing the doctor was like a breath of fresh air. I am happy that I can request which Doctor I want to see which has encouraged me to seek medical help which I've avoided. So here we are months later, and I feel I'm getting the support I need as a patient, and I've come to realise that the reception staff aren't bad after all, they're just busy.

I'd recommend this surgery and I hope as the new Doctors settle in, things will get even better.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 23 December 2018

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 2 stars

times.

booked an appointment to see the doctor for 4:30 for my mother in law. still waiting to see him after waiting 20 minutes. when i ask the receptionist how long it would be i got dont know dont know....very rude.
why do they give times if they cant adhere to them.
would i recommend this surgery to anyone.....one word...........No!

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 15 November 2018

jeanbean gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 3 stars

Doctor

I woul just like to say that I really like my new doctor, he is so easy to talk , he takes his time with you and listens.He is friendly and funny and I left the room feeling so much better after he had put my mind to rest over a few things.Unlike past visits to other doctors where I felt like I wasn't being listened to at all and they were in a hurry to get me out..I hope he is planning to stay at the surgery. I hate going to the doctors and would always avoid it at any cost but now I will feel a bit better over going.. Thank you.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 19 June 2018

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 5 stars

Good Surgery

Seen a new GP in the practice who was kind and listened to what I had to say regarding my issues. Good surgery:)

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 24 May 2017