Speke Neighbourhood Hc

01512958810 75 South Parade , Liverpool, Merseyside, L24 2SF

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 2 stars

times.

booked an appointment to see the doctor for 4:30 for my mother in law. still waiting to see him after waiting 20 minutes. when i ask the receptionist how long it would be i got dont know dont know....very rude.
why do they give times if they cant adhere to them.
would i recommend this surgery to anyone.....one word...........No!

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 15 November 2018

jeanbean gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 3 stars

Doctor

I woul just like to say that I really like my new doctor, he is so easy to talk , he takes his time with you and listens.He is friendly and funny and I left the room feeling so much better after he had put my mind to rest over a few things.Unlike past visits to other doctors where I felt like I wasn't being listened to at all and they were in a hurry to get me out..I hope he is planning to stay at the surgery. I hate going to the doctors and would always avoid it at any cost but now I will feel a bit better over going.. Thank you.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 19 June 2018

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 5 stars

Good Surgery

Seen a new GP in the practice who was kind and listened to what I had to say regarding my issues. Good surgery:)

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 24 May 2017

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 5 stars

Kind and caring

I am pleased with the treatment I received from the GP over the problems I have had over the last few months, hopefully they have sorted this out for me.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 January 2017

Anonymous gave Speke Neighbourhood Hc a rating of 1 stars

Rude and abrupt not very patient-friendly attitude

As a relative newbie to being ill I've been a patient for around 5 years and have only needed regular visits that started 15 months ago. Each time I visit I have to go through a huge amount of verbal admin, I see locums left, right and center and when I finally get to see my named practitioner they have no idea who i am or what's wrong with me...I have Endometriosis please Endosisters avoid this surgery. They have had me leave the surgery in floods of tears on more than one occasion due to their 'I don't believe you' approach to my health. They've offered zero support to me or my family at times when I have needed more than anything my GP my family Doctor to listen and act appropriately. *I don't want to name names but a certain locum informed me post-Endo surgery and I quote 'I was imagining it it was all in my head and I need to stop playing on something that doesn't really exsist'...this was 4 months post Laparoscopy that did in fact confirm the illness and the worst thing is they read the letter to me not 5 mins before they said those words. I am in the process of trying to find a GP with experience and knowledge of Endometriosis to date I've failed in this task but either way I will be leaving the surgery asap.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 05 January 2017