Arcadian Gardens Surgery

1. Review titled Great surgery - very accommodating

by KELLY - Posted on 13 October 2019

I have been a patient over 30 years at Arcadian Gardens Surgery and still remain a patient due to the fact that I find it a safe, caring and a very helpful practice. The front of house (reception) have always been helpful and understanding when dealing with me and arranging appointments. In the time I’ve been at the surgery I’ve not experienced any problems in booking an appointment and now with the two days a week walk-in-surgery available, even better. To help us patients to see the Dr sooner. Since I have been at the practice all the doctors I’ve seen have been the most helpful, caring and understanding. I have experienced many injuries and illnesses in my time as a patient and have found ALL the doctors very supportive to me and my wellbeing. They always have made time from their busy schedules to make me feel at ease with their professional advice and care. Great service from a great practice!!

Visited October 2019

Replied on 15 October 2019

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We extremely appreciate you taking the time to praise our team on our hard work, I will ensure I pass on your comments to my colleagues. We aim to continue providing you with high standard care and treatment here at the surgery.

2. Review titled Excellent

by Andy. I. - Posted on 24 September 2019

Once again, l have had to visit the surgery and am amazed at how the service provided by my GP's and their staff is as far as l am concerned a credit to the NHS. Thank you all for the help.

Visited September 2019

Replied on 24 September 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comment, we are so pleased you are happy with the services we provide and appreciate our hard work. Thank you!

3. Review titled Please avoid this surgery like the Plague

by Isla Gerald - Posted on 18 September 2019

Unfortunately this practice has gone extremely downhill. The current doctors do not seem very knowledgeable and the reception staff are rude and patronising. The current doctors almost always prescribe you the cheapest drugs to save the practice money. They might as well run a private practice. As a tax paying individual I am highly disappointed with this service and do not have much confidence in the doctors who work at this practice.

Visited July 2019

Replied on 18 September 2019

I am very disappointed that you feel this way about our surgery however I would like to explain that our doctors and our staff team, clinical or non-clinical, here at the surgery all work extremely hard to provide expert care for our patients. We strive to ensure all of our patients are given the time, care and attention they need and deserve and try very hard to make sure all are happy with the services we provide for them. Our doctors will prescribe whichever medications are appropriate for each patient, it is irrelevant how much the medications cost however they are constrained by the guidelines issued by NICE. Whether they are expensive or cheap, this would never be something that would affect our professional GPs choice of prescriptions. Your comments have been noted and we will use your feedback to help us improve and be the best we can be.

4. Review titled Fantastic surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 August 2019

I have recently moved to the area and fell ill. I am so lucky to have found this surgery and the wonderful Dr's here. When I couldn't get an appointment I arrived early to the drop in - to find the doctor also in early - already seeing patients outside of her working hours so everyone could get in. Also - everyone here is incredibly kind - which goes a long way when you feel poorly and vulnerable.

Visited June 2019

Replied on 15 August 2019

We are very glad you have had such a good experience here at our surgery and are happy with the treatment you received. Thank you for choosing our surgery and for leaving us this feedback, I will ensure I pass your comments onto the team.

5. Review titled Walk in service

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 July 2019

I wish to say how lucky the patients are at Arcadian Surgery for the doctor's walk in service.That frankly makes the surgery workable.I would no doubt have to wait weeks for an apointment otherwise.I find it astonishing how many people she can serve.On a personel level she listens to my concerns and deals with them immediately.I have Absolute confidence in her abilities has she has informed me about my medication in great detail and more than any other doctor I have had before.Thank you!

Visited July 2019

Replied on 10 July 2019

Thank you for your kind words about our doctor. Dr Karim's walk-in clinic has proven to be a great success and allows patients who work, go to school or need to be seen before the next bookable appointment slot to be able to come along to the clinic and be seen by her without much delay. We are very grateful for your feedback and I will ensure I share this with the doctors and our team.

6. Review titled Efficiency

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 June 2019

I feel like sometimes doctors don’t have much time to listen and I felt rushed. More information the better for my health. Staff are very friendly and helpful but I little more care to the patient is required.

Visited June 2019

Replied on 21 June 2019

We are very sorry you feel rushed during your time with the doctor. Our GPs try to be as caring, kind, helpful and thorough as possible with each patient they see each day. I will ensure I pass on your feedback to the doctors and our team as we are always aiming to improve our quality of services to patients' in any way we can.

7. Review titled Easy access services and very knowledgable

by Jean-Marc Bany - Posted on 22 May 2019

The service is quick efficient and professional. Help is always available, and the service they provide is 100%. You feel safe and well looked after.

Visited May 2019

Replied on 22 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to ensure all patients receive high quality care so we appreciate your comments to us.

8. Review titled Excellent Dr and all round good surgery.

by Eleni - Posted on 06 September 2018

One particular doctor is very professional and very helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone. This has been my surgery for many years. She is a big asset to the surgery.

Visited September 2018

Replied on 06 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment, we appreciate it. We are pleased that we are offering a good service and we welcome your comments which will be passed on.

9. Review titled profesional GP surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 August 2018

I have been at Arcadian Garden surgery for many years. I have found that from receptionist to Doctors patients are treated professionally. The GPs listen to their patients and care about their well being and provide an excellent service.

Visited August 2018

Replied on 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write. Your kind comments are appreciated and they will be passed onto all the team

10. Review titled surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 December 2017

Generally I am very happy with my experience compliments to the practice manager and her staff good skills and smiles at reception. the Nurse is excellent very professional please can the results of Blood tests be given out as a tex message - I did a test on 14 th December 2017 and to date no result !! A few more after 6pm appointments would be super !! please look into this for 2018 Apart from that I am happy at Arcadian Surgery.

Visited November 2017

Replied on 29 December 2017

Thank you for your response, we are always happy and grateful for people taking the time to post. We do send out text messages for results, please come to the surgery so we can sort this out for you. We are hoping later in the year to sort out later appointments.