FULWOOD GREEN MEDICAL CENTRE

1. Review titled You would do well to find a better Practice than this one!

by Phil Brady - Posted on 03 July 2019

We have been with this Practice since moving into the area just over a year ago, and we are totally happy with the service. The Doctors have always looked after us well, all the staff seem helpful and friendly, and everything seems to be very well-managed. I find it particularly reassuring that, if you really need to see a Doctor quickly, it is permissible to call in during the early morning without an appointment, and you still seem to get seen without too much of a wait. I definitely believe that you would do well to find a better Practice than this one!

Visited May 2019

2. Review titled Excellent surgery. Well-run with efficient and skilled staff

by A Tridimas - Posted on 02 July 2019

Needed to see a doctor urgently and was in and out in under one hour. Clear communication from administrative staff and a high quality of care delivered by the female doctor I saw that day. Took the time to listen to my problem and come up with a plan. Left feeling very satisfied and reassured. Great example of how good our NHS is.

Visited July 2019

3. Review titled GP:Practice Comment

by Paul Larkin - Posted on 18 May 2019

Been in this practice for over 30 years on this and previous site , it’s a fantastic medical centre the doctors and nurses are all very professional , would highly recommend this medical centre , Am privileged to be a patient

Visited May 2019

4. Review titled Excellent in every way

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2018

I have been a patient at Fulwood Green for over 7 years since we moved to south Liverpool and my young son is also a patient there too. I can’t speak highly enough of this surgery. Whenever I’ve telephoned I’ve been greeted warmly and politely and every effort has been made to get me an appointment as soon as possible. When coming to the surgery I’ve been seen by a doctor promptly who then always treats me with the upmost dignity and respect and I feel 100% comfortable and at ease with every doctor I’ve seen. I feel extremely supported by the surgery and always feel like nothing is too much trouble for anyone working there. Having a young child and him being my first I’ve panicked lots if he’s been unwell, it’s so comforting to have such reassuring, professional and highly skilled health care providers. To all the amazing staff that work here thank you for everything you do!

Visited September 2018

FULWOOD GREEN MEDICAL CENTRE has not yet replied.

5. Review titled Great service.

by James Doyle - Posted on 27 May 2018

A great practice with first class from both admin and medical members of staff.

Visited May 2018

Replied on 27 May 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on the recent service you received in our surgery. I will pass on your lovely comments to the whole team. kind regards Wendy Lemon Practice Manager

6. Review titled A follow up visit

by RA Hughes - Posted on 29 March 2018

I visited this surgery last month-and this was my follow up visit--in many ways "more revealing"-yet again I find competence,good humour,professionalism and engaged medical investigation.I felt the excellent GP had clearly connected with my condition-so important. This is all to be commended.

Visited March 2018

Replied on 29 March 2018

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave such positive comments. thank you

7. Review titled Efficient , very competent and sensitive to need

by R `South - Posted on 16 February 2018

I have been a patient at Fulwood surgery for a little under a year. I have needed to see both nursing staff and a GP. On all occasions I have found the staff good humoured ,professional and very competent. They all have good and highly engagedl intentions-yet are never "mechanical". This is a re-assuring and competent practice-of good standard

Visited February 2018

Replied on 16 February 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding the service you received at our surgery. It is important to us that all our patients are treated individually with care and respect.