Dr Gc Chajed's Practice

01268663140 Kingswood Medical Centre, Clay Hill Road , Basildon, Essex, SS16 5AD

Vicki gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic surgery. Efficient, welcoming, friendly staff

Having had a mouth full of ulcers for a month I booked an appointment with the Dr. It wasn't an 'emergency' and I was happy with the appointment time given. I was given medication and told to return if they persisted, which they did. I returned to the surgery where the Dr sent me for tests and sent off samples. A thorough investigation is being given. Such a fantastic surgery. The Dr I literally trust with my life and the receptionists are always friendly and helpful.
I cannot fault this surgery, my family have always been given fantastic care.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 December 2017

Dr Gc Chajed's Practice replied on 04 December 2017

Thank you for your kind review of Kingswood Medical Centre, All staff work as hard as they can to try and ensure the best possible service to our patients.

Rohini Bhattacharya gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

A Positive Vibe

Hi,

Its Just been about 2 months since I moved from Scotland to Basildon. I get registered under Kingswood Medical Centre and my first visit was very short and sweet with a nurse getting my details right.

I had to visit the GP for an advise to know whether I continue my course of repeat medicines which I was taking in Scotland for Gastritis. i got an appointment with a doctor. They were so pleasing and carefully listened to me and answered my questions. I felt this doctor had that Positive Vibe that every doctor should have, so that the patients feel confident that they are in safe hands.

I had to take another appointment for my sprain and I requested for an appointment with the same doctor and got it too. Once again I should say that this doctor's way of talking and being clear in advising about medication, I feel even more confident. More than the medicines, this doctor is a POSITIVE DRUG for patients. I just hope all doctors possess the same quality and patience that this doctor possesses.

Thanks a lot Doctor.
Regards
Rohini Bhattacharya

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Shreyasi Ghoshal gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 4 stars

Very good!

Very efficient and friendly docs. All the staffs are also very cooperative.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 24 October 2017

Anonymous gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Happy!

I've just moved to the area from London and so far am very pleased with the service I've received.
Making an appointment is very easy and accessible - especially when using the online system which is very efficient and time-saving.
All the staff so far have been very helpful and attentive.
I am yet to have my first appointment with my new GP but am looking forward to it and have high expectations due to the outstanding treatment I've received so far from the staff.
I would highly recommend coming to this Surgery.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 22 September 2017

Debbie66551 gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

A happy patient

Normally people only comment when they want to moan but I am a happy patient after visiting the practice today.

The reception staff were very helpful in dealing with my request.

I was also quite early for my appointment and was seen before my appointment time. I didn't feel in any way rushed during my consultation and the doctor was very thorough explaining and discussing the treatment I could have.

On the whole I am happy with the whole overall experience of visiting the doctors today.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Sue m gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good

In the last couple of years kmc have got a lot better.The service is so much better staff are really nice . Prescriptions ordering is a lot better in the past use to have medication missing on my prescription so use to have to keep going back . But not had no problem in about year now . Can always get appointments which suit me . So I'm pleased with the service kmc give .

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 24 June 2017

Keith Ellinor gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

Transfer of Medical Data from GP's Surgery to Another Hospt

Regrettably I am required to have blood test conducted every three months at Basildon Hospital, via my outstanding Doctor at Kingswood Medical Centre. These results are then faxed through to my surgeon at The Royal London Hospital ( Basildon Hospital declined to accept request directly from RLH, and therefore not fax results to RLH) for the past 20 months, KMC have faxed these blood test results to The Royal London Hospital. Within the past two weeks I have received telephone call from KMC stating results have been received from Basildon Hospital, been reviewed by my GP at Kingswood Medical Centre, with comments for the patient to collect results from KMC, then either the patient to despatch to RLH, or alternatively to hand deliver them on my next consultation, which varies from fortnightly to monthly visits since January 2016. Surely it is not the responsibility of a patient to supply The Royal London Hospital with this type of information but the Medical Practice ?
I fully appreciate that KMC, like the other NHS Establishments are underfunded, but to unilaterally transfer the onus onto the patient is not acceptable. Naturally if this is the only route now available, then obviously I will ensure important Blood Test Results are despatched to RLH.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 20 May 2017

Dr Gc Chajed's Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 1 stars

Cancelled Appointment with Enough Notice

Hi
This GP is not bad neither Good.
I don't know what to say.I really don't like to go to GP,which makes me depend on Doctors who hardly prescribe Paracetamol.I have severe Neck Problem since more than 4 Months.I been GP few months back and they told not to do any weight training,i completely stopped.when i sleep at night there is clock ticking noise in my head. which is not going away by any means.Am trying to use low level pillow so neck wont be too high or too low.
When i sleep on my back my head is getting so hot,so i booked another appointment for 24 April 2017 almost 45 days earlier. GP sent me Text on Friday 21st April 2017 at 13.57 hrs while i was at work,saying my appointment was cancelled and there is no chance i can get GP over Phone.Is it my responsibility to book another appointment or is it your responsibility to provide alternative appointment,this is not the first time it happened to me.if i book another appointment online,the earliest i may get will be after 1 month.

you don't need to publish this as review because this is the only mean of contact i found. Can some one in Managerial level staff can look into it.

Seriously i don't have much time during week as i work Monday to Friday,i had to inform my team with earlier notice,that i have appointment.

Can you please come up with some solution for my health issue/Appointment.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 24 April 2017

Dr Gc Chajed's Practice has not yet replied.

Brenda McManus gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 5 stars

A good service

I have always found all of the staff at the surgery to be helpful and polite and have no trouble in getting either an answer to any query I may have, or an appointment, whichever is suitable.

In these difficult times for the NHS I think it is important to show our understanding and appreciation.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 13 April 2017

Anonymous gave Dr Gc Chajed's Practice a rating of 1 stars

Review.

I have been with Kingswood medical centre for 19 years and I have never been so dismissed. As many others may feel also. I phone for a appointment as they can never book me in so they say ring on the day and as you do they say they are very very busy. I went in there for my lunch break and it was empty not one car was in the car park and reception was empty not one person as I asked the person again ( 5 times of attempt) they said of course this afternoon. What is going on? So it's took 2 months to a appointment .... and I know it's getting busy as I work for the nanatial health myself ... but that's just my point that's why we're getting so busy due to not long enough hours even just an hour extra for people who work there's nothing to help poorly people anymore we all have to just get on with it.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 April 2017

Dr Gc Chajed's Practice replied on 10 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your care at Kingswood Medical Centre. There is availability to book appointments on the day as well as in advance. There are currently Doctors and Nurses rotas up to the end of May. Unfortunately you appear to have attended the Surgery during a time when the Doctors are doing paper work, test results and home visits. Today Between 9am and 2pm 98 patients had been seen and 4 homevisits had been booked. 160 Prescriptions have also been generated for the Doctors to review and sign between clinic times. Even though the Surgery does not appear busy at all times, work is continuing in the background to ensure a smooth and safe service for patients. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the manager who would be more than happy to help.