ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE

01512953888 Grove Street, Edge Hill , Liverpool, Merseyside, L7 7HG

Anonymous gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Such a good surgery

So glad i registered with this practice !!! All the staff are wonderful, Have had the pleasure of seeing a new doctor, who was absolutely fantastic. Took the time to explain things to me in a way I understand, Made me feel like I was not wasting his time, Completely reassured me. Very good bedside manner. Thank you so very much doctor.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 09 April 2018

Kelly Smith gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff throughout.

I have had nothing but a fantastic service from the staff at this surgery, from the reception staff to each gp I have been reviewed by. The reception staff are very helpful and non intrusive, and they all have a friendly and personal approach. The standard of care I have received from each gp & nurse has been excellent! It is apparent the basis of their care is a patient centred approach, non judgemental, patient choice first, empathetic, friendly, yet extremely professional.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 18 September 2017

Helena gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Thank you.

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the care I received today at the practice. I had booked an emergency appointment & was fully aware- after having a conversation with an understanding receptionist - that it was with a male doctor-after I'd expressed a preference- due to the nature of the issue- for a female. They explained that there were- unfortunately- no appointments with any female doctors on that day & that I could have one of the female receptionists come in with me. I decided to attend as I was in a lot of discomfort. When I got into my appointment- I was quite distressed as - although- I was uncomfortable & in pain-I didn't feel that I able to have a male doctor undertake an intimate examination. I got quite upset & they kindly suggested that they would request for the female GP to examine me. And I'd just have to wait in the waiting room for a little while to be recalled. I was so relieved at this solution. I felt it was really considerate & respectful of my needs. The female GP I saw was kind, friendly & welcoming. And made me feel at complete ease. There was a health care assistant in attendanxe who was observing the appointment- who kindly took my 4 year old daughter to another room- whilst the examination took place. As a single parent - whose child is demanding & never really leaves me alone! It was nice to have a moment to relax calmly during my examination. I genuinely, feel so incredibly grateful to the practice for my experience today. Thank you.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

Anonymous gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Thank you !!

My elderly mother has recently been unwell and it has meant that I have to become involved with Abercromby on her behalf . I have found them incredibly helpful in a difficult time and am very grateful .

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 09 May 2017

Anonymous gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 1 stars

Want an appointment? You have more chance of knitting fog.

I've been trying to get an appointment at this practice for a while. I am registered here. I've been trying to get through for the past 4 hours and just get a record message saying that they ''are now closed, the opening hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday'' etc. It is 1.30pm on Thursday at the moment and I've been getting that message for the last four hours. I'm sure I am not mistaken but maybe I am.... isn't 1.30pm on Thursday somewhere within the timescale 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday To Thursday? Unless Abercromby Family Practice work to a complete different system of time or perhaps are in another dimension.

Abercromby Family Practice clearly need some practice in how to answer the telephone and run a General Practitioner as they are not very good at it.

If you are planning on using this GP I would recommend self diagnosing your problems and hoping for the best instead as you have more chance of taking a dump in the queens handbag than getting through to this place to make an appointment.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 31 May 2018

ibmoos gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

GP Rating

Of course my GP, is the best in the UK. Always thorough, quick to grasp the nature of patients' problems and very polite in explaining the issues around treatment/s. May we all be grateful for having a doctor of such immense calibre to our community. God Bless.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 24 March 2017

Anonymous reviewed ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE

GP feedback

I travelled 40 miles to attend an appointment st this surgery with my sister who is a senior citizen. She required injections in both knees and her prescriptions sorting out. The GP who attended us was unfortunately only there temporarily and was so professional and treated my sister with great dignity and respect. It was so nice to have such a personal approach ..... thank you very much!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 28 September 2016

Brian Hackney gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 1 stars

I can never get an appointment when I try to book in advance

The GP will say come back and see me in three months and when you try to make an appointment you can only make one by ringing at 8 o'clock on the day you ring this is for urgent problems which mine is not, I need a non urgent appointment that I can book in advance. This has now happened to me four times over the last year.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 12 January 2017

Helena gave ABERCROMBY FAMILY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

A great GP & practice

I just wanted to again- offer my thanks for the fantastically efficient service that I always feel me & my little girl receive here. A receptionist was absolutely lovely when I called last week rather upset over a particular issue. I was really, really grateful for the level of dignity and understanding they offered me. And I'd also like to give a big shout to my GP for continuing to be awesome. For always putting my mind at ease- and for having such a positive impact on my health and wellbeing. Even if- I've likely thanked them a thousand times! They know who they are :) Thank you.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 24 August 2016