Fmc Health Solutions Limited

01924224299 Park View Surgery, 148 Castleford Road , Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 2EP

Based on 1 rating for this GP surgery

Based on 1 rating for this GP surgery

Mohammed Azam Qarshi gave Fmc Health Solutions Limited a rating of 5 stars

Prescriptions Order on the Phone

When I order the Prescriptions over the Telephone then the Staffs Listens, and she said it will be ready after 2 days. When I Went to get my Prescriptions to my Local Pharmacy after 4 days, on Fri@6:15pm, Pharmacy@M&A 146A Castleford, Normanton, the Chemist In-charged said it's not ready and they haven't got Prescriptions Via e-mail from Parkview Surgery yet. I will have to come back after Weekends. The Chemist also gave only 3 Extra Lisinopril 20mg because the tabs was running out on Fri.

According to my Experience, I had really poor Prescription's Handling Situations here. They said it will be ready after 2 days but it wasn't ready even after 4 days, Why???

I had to pay Prescriptions, service Charges twice for myself for my Wife because of the Circumstances and after applied for HC2 Certificates, we got the HC2 Certificates expired on Jan 2019. I hope we don't have pay for the Prescriptions Charges anymore. I want to know that how come someone has been getting Free Prescriptions When she has got good Source of Income for Examples:-She has 3 Properties in the UK, providing her good Monthly Sources of Income. And plus She has got Full Time Job and Above All and Still getting Away without Paying the Prescriptions Charges, What A Shame, shame, and Shame.

Regards
Mohammed Azam Qarshi

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 March 2018

Fmc Health Solutions Limited has not yet replied.