Fmc Health Solutions Limited

01924224299 Park View Surgery, 148 Castleford Road , Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 2EP

Mohammed Azam Qarshi gave Fmc Health Solutions Limited a rating of 5 stars

Prescriptions Order on the Phone

When I order the Prescriptions over the Telephone then the Staffs Listens, and she said it will be ready after 2 days. When I Went to get my Prescriptions to my Local Pharmacy after 4 days, on Fri@6:15pm, Pharmacy@M&A 146A Castleford, Normanton, the Chemist In-charged said it's not ready and they haven't got Prescriptions Via e-mail from Parkview Surgery yet. I will have to come back after Weekends. The Chemist also gave only 3 Extra Lisinopril 20mg because the tabs was running out on Fri.

According to my Experience, I had really poor Prescription's Handling Situations here. They said it will be ready after 2 days but it wasn't ready even after 4 days, Why???

I had to pay Prescriptions, service Charges twice for myself for my Wife because of the Circumstances and after applied for HC2 Certificates, we got the HC2 Certificates expired on Jan 2019. I hope we don't have pay for the Prescriptions Charges anymore. I want to know that how come someone has been getting Free Prescriptions When she has got good Source of Income for Examples:-She has 3 Properties in the UK, providing her good Monthly Sources of Income. And plus She has got Full Time Job and Above All and Still getting Away without Paying the Prescriptions Charges, What A Shame, shame, and Shame.

Regards
Mohammed Azam Qarshi

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 March 2018

Anonymous gave Fmc Health Solutions Limited a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Short notice telephone call back, listened to what I had to say followed by a well informed discussion. Options & treatments explained with the ANP. Excellent service, thank you.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 20 June 2017

Anonymous gave Fmc Health Solutions Limited a rating of 5 stars

Acute abdominal pain.

I went to the GP with tummy pain & they examined me thoroughly & dealt with the issue without hesitation. The GP referred on appropriately & got back to me quickly. I felt their explanations were good & I was very happy to have their empathy. Thank you Park View Drs for being there when we need you.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Anonymous gave Fmc Health Solutions Limited a rating of 2 stars

Used to be great until the merger....

This used to be a model GP practice until the merger with queen st... when we were informed of the merger i was very concerned as i expected the standard of patient care would reduce... unfortunately i was right!

telephone response times have increased beyond recognition and when i called a few days ago to have my implant changed i was told that i would have to wait two months .... by that time my implant time would have run out. May i add that i was giving approx one months notice... this isn't something i had left to the last minute... i instead had to go to a sexual health clinic who got me in sooner... its a disgrace that you are putting pressure on community services like this because in your receptionists words 'you don't put that type of clinic on except once a month'.. i'm sorry you don't put basic contraceptive clinic's on anymore?! Correct me if I'm wrong but you have a duty as a GP practice to provide basic contraceptive clinics.. and your service clearly isn't meeting the demand of your patients. What i find most concerning is that you have had a banner outside your practice stating you are taking on new patients... why when you can't cope with the ones you have?!

Another member of my family has been waiting a long time for a referral .. which hasn't gone through .. your response ' the doctor is on annual leave' So do you not have adequate handover procedures to meet the needs of patient care?

I would be more than happy to go through my personal experiences with your practice manager .. as i am very concerned and a stones throw away from sharing my concerns with the CQC.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 31 May 2017