Rahman Practice

01268510520 391 Long Road , Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0JH

Anonymous gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Help with IBS and Anxiety

I have been at this surgery since I was born. My father has always been treated here and suffers with a lot of mental illness problem's and a personality disorder. Myself, I have suffered with anxiety, depression and Ibs. The drs have always been helpful and understanding. I have changed medication in the last 4 months after trialing various things to help with everything. Personally I am taking Amiptryline for my IBS-D and it has helped massively I take this along side CBD oil that I get privately and I have no symptoms of anything and I can finally get on living my life with out any issues at all.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 23 August 2018

Rahman Practice has not yet replied.

Heather collins gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Heathers review

I have been with this surgery since 1998, I have never had any problems here at all the staff are very friendly and always go out of there way to help you. I would definitely recommend this surgery to my friends, I am so pleased that I joined when I did. The doctors always listen to you and will explain anything you didnt understand and never rush your appointment, which I think is very important in a surgery. Another good point is you don't have to wait weeks for an appointment Like some surgeries and if its an emergency you will be seen the same day, so like I mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend this surgery to my friends.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

Rahman Practice replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you for your positive response, All of our Practice staff work extremely hard to ensure all patients receive the best service and treatment possible.

Lorraine Baxter