Broomfield Park Med.Ctr.

02476228606 Broomfield Park Medical Centre , Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3HQ

Annie Lucas gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

I joined Broomfield Surgery November 2016
I have found them to be a superb practice
From the reception all receptionists acknowledges you, either on the phone or in person
I have nothing but praise for the doctors they take time to listen to you- which is hard to find or not at all in some practices!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 10 February 2018

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 20 February 2018

Thank you for your kind comments which are very much appreciated by our team.

Carole Jones gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Very Satisfied with a friendly & helpful staff

I joined this practice after being with two local practices, one I was with for 40+ years, A change of partners over time, decided the change. & also unhelpful receptionists.
Since moving to the Broomfield I rarely need to see Dr’s apart from medication reviews. Recently I have had cause to see a Dr & the nurse, I ended up needing 5 apt’s in a week & I can say the Dr’s set my mind at rest & I was made to feel I wasn’t being a nuisance. Thank you to reception for helping to get me seen at short notice. I felt I was recognised as a person & not just a patient, Much appreciated. I have to get 2 buses & it is definitely worth it.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 10 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review which has been passed on to the team. We aspire to providing a first class service to our patients and it is good for us to know that it is appreciated.

Choose a different GP

Whilst it's difficult to remain objective after being treated badly, I can pick out the issues we had.
- appointments being cancelled last minute by the surgery
- having an appointment moved from a go to the practice nurse without being asked.
- practice nurse was then unable to deal with the problem that had arisen and we had to go back and make another appointment with the doctors
- we were told we should have made an appointment with a doctor in the first place even though we were told to have an appointment with the nurse
- when the people we wanted to see were not available we had to see a temp who could not treat us

All exceptionally frustrating and stressful.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 19 February 2018

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 20 February 2018

We are very sorry to learn of your experiences at the practice. It would appear that several things may have gone wrong. The practice manager would appreciate learning more detail about your experiences so that we can put things right for the future. We pride ourselves on providing good care and customer service and it is disappointing to all when things go wrong. As a team we are very willing to learn from our mistakes to prevent the same or similar things from reoccurring. Please contact the Practice Manager either on the telephone or face to face so that we can facilitate the necessary improvements/training needed.

Darren Brittain gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic practise

I have been with Broomfield practice for about 10 years now and have found the doctors to be both professional and friendly at the same time. I have been with a few doctors over the years and none have been anywhere near as good as Broomfield.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 15 December 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 18 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on the service at our practice. Comments such as yours go along way to aspiring our team to provide this good service.

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic practice

Very happy with Broomfield Park - my needs aren't complicated but my husband has complex needs after a transplant and the practice has been great about co-ordinating those. When I have been seen I've felt listened to and involved in decisions about my care. The attached pharmacy is also very well organised and provides a great service. We also have a small child and it's been possible to arrange to have him seen at short notice if he's poorly.

The practice is also a nice clean and fairly spacious environment, which helps a lot.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 20 March 2018

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 10 April 2018

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 1 stars

Lack of knowledge and interest

I can't believe the lack of knowledge and interest in the GPs I've been seeing here... Googling symptoms and testing antibiotics on patients because they have no idea what they're doing. They told me they can't help me, but can't refer me to a specialist either due to their limited budget. They left me without a choice! I am lost, and worried, depressed and alone in this situation, and I just need a GP that can help me or a specialist, and they are refusing to help.

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 20 September 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 04 October 2017

We are very sorry to learn that we did not meet your expectations. As a team we aspire to provide exceptional patient service. Please can you contact the practice manager so that we can discuss your situation to put a plan in place to resolve the issues?

Jane Moxon

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Great

Brilliant surgery. They have been hugely helpful to me and my husband. My husband once rang in acute distress and they saw him within the next hour. Another time I was away with work and became very poorly, between the receptionist and the doctor we were able to find a pharmacy near to where I was working, email through a prescription and i started on antibiotics immediately and felt better within hours. Cannot fault this surgery. Thank you! We are very grateful.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 September 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 27 September 2017

Many thanks for your kind comments. It is pleasing to the whole team to know that we are achieving and meeting patient expectations. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to let us know.

Jane Moxon

Karen Netzel gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional G P Practice

This is the best GP Practice I have ever been to. Having lived in different parts of the country and visited a few practices overtime, l can honestly say l have never been treated with such care and commitment.
Everyone is so polite, willing and helpful!
A big thank you to all the team.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 23 June 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 21 July 2017

Many thanks for your review. Our team aspire to provide a first class service and it is so good to know it is being achieved.

No Followup

I signed up with this practice after reading the reviews. But I have found the staff not to be helpful in following up. I had an MRI Scan done about 2 months ago and since I kept chasing practice about the results which they told me that results havnt come through yet. Every time I call they tell me to call next week. Eventually I called Hospital and hospital told me that report was put into the system many weeks ago. I Contacted back the practice staff about this and they didnt know what to do. All they told me that it is not appearing. I asked them whom to chase, they know nothing. I asked Hospital that what to do, hospital said that your practice staff should contact hospital and get it sorted which I agree is the right thing to do. Since then I'm chasing my practice every other day but the staff keep on using the delaying tactics. I have not seen them doing a proper followup. Much disappointed with the practice's dont care behaviour.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 21 July 2017

We apologise that you have had this experience with the practice. Unfortunately there has been a glitch in the CRRS system which had prevented your report flowing through to us electronically. The staff had followed the process of sending electronic messages to CRRS on several occasions but clearly these were not actioned. I am pleased to confirm that this situation has now been speedily resolved this morning and you have now spoken to the Doctor to discuss the result.