Grays Inn Road Medical Practice

02074059360 77 Grays Inn Road, Holborn , London, Greater London, WC1X 8TS

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Extremely disappointed-very long waits and no info given

Having been a patient with the practice for nearly a year, I’m extremely disappointed by the rapid deterioration in level of service.

I’ve been given incorrect information several times from doctors and admin team regarding paperwork and turn around. Prime example being a letter for my insurance, which I was told by the doctor would take 5 working day. 6 weeks later, the paperwork is still outstanding and I’m having the call them weekly to see what’s going on. Not once has anyone called me to apologise or update me ok what is taking so long.

The lack of care and organisation is really showing and I will be moving on.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 30 November 2018

Muri Finch gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thoughtful and efficient care

The doctor I see has been extremely thoughtful and caring to the health issues of my son and efficient with the follow up next steps. All the things you would want in a doctor and surgery to provide.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 22 August 2018

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Beyond helpful and fast turnaround

Extremely helpful reception staff and good doctors - turned around tests/appointments fast and went above and beyond to help. Big advantage is the speed at which you have access to appointments/or test results (via email etc). Would thoroughly recommend.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 27 June 2018

Very efficient and innovative

I always find it very easy to book an appointment and the reception staff are always pleasant.

I was given a telephone consultation within an hour of calling the practice and received a private referral by email the same day. The doctor was very thorough and understanding. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 13 June 2018

Excellent care

I have complicated medical needs and limited time to attend to them because of professional commitments. I attended for a face to face appointment regarding a long standing issue only for the doctor intuitively to refer me for blood tests for other things which flagged up something more serious which needs urgent attention which I am now being referred for. I am grateful for the speed and efficiency of the appointments and related care. I moved to this surgery two years ago and extremely impressed with the clinical care.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

Excellent 5* medical practice

I have the fortune to be living nearby to this practice, and having lived in many cities UK and abroad, this is one of the most professional, courteous and well run that I have ever used.
As well as being given excellent medical advice: as in not just being treated, but also given a full explanation as to what the problem was, I felt as if I was being treated as a human rather than being merely ‘processed’. its so nice to have the human touch here. 5* out of 5.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 05 June 2018

Great Medical Practice

Grays Inn Medical Practice is a great surgery. They take patients who work in London, not just those who live in London - which is really handy if you work nearby but don’t live in the borough. As it’s central London it can be difficult sometimes to get appointments when you want because it’s a busy surgery, but that’s mostly if you’re particular with who you want to see. The reception staff are polite and efficient, and the GPs I’ve seen have been wonderful, very supportive and understanding, non-judgemental and efficient. They chat through options with you and work with you for solutions.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 06 April 2018

M Ali gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

So happy this is my doctor's surgery

The doctors and staff here are wonderful and don't hesitate to help. So glad they have been my surgery for several years. A first class service from a first class team. Easy to get help. Thank you.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 02 March 2018

Second to none

I have had the fortune of being a patient of the practice for nearly 30 years. Absolutely everyone I have dealt with ranging from the senior doctors to the administration staff have been nothing other than professional, courteous and supportive. This practice stands out from the rest having heard horror stories from close friends and family regarding their GP practices including hour-long delays to being treated with annoyance and disrespect. I have recommended this practice highly to many and will continue to do so because they go that extra mile even in times of financial constraints due to government cut backs. This has never impacted on the exemplary care and advice so readily provided on a transparent and consistent basis. The pragmatic approach to medical care provided by this practice is innovative with appointments available by all means of communication including Skype and Wats app inviting an efficient and flexible service meeting the busy and varied needs of the community it continues to serve. The premium personal attention provided at the practice is the norm and one that would easily and usually be expected in a private practice on Harley Street but without the price tag. I promise upon joining the practice you will never look back but ask yourself why you took so long to join. It will be a life changing decision that you will never regret but one that you will confidently pass onto your nearest and dearest.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Grays Inn Road Medical Practice replied on 22 February 2018

Dear Patient,

We are all touched by your kind words and feel uplifted by them. We are grateful for the opportunity to care for our local community and will continue to do our best for you always.

I am personally grateful for your kind words which have touched me deeply.

Dr Fard

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Experience of telephone service excellent

I requested a call from the doctor to save me time attending the surgery. The service was outstanding - prompt, efficient call that dealt with all my queries and more. Highly recommended.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018