Grays Inn Road Medical Practice

02074059360 77 Grays Inn Road, Holborn , London, Greater London, WC1X 8TS

Saw me within 24 hours by phone consultation

My last GP said it would be 2 weeks for an appointment so I just changed to this practice near my work as I saw they do phone and even WhatsApp appointments. Had my consulting with doctor yesterday which was brilliant. Great service light years ahead of my home GP!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 05 January 2019

Pharmecist appointment,

Since my last two visits to this surgery with a lady pharmacist, I found her extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She patiently answered all my questions in such a way I could understand. She also checked my long list of medicine with a great deal of accuracy and gave me good advice.

She is very kind and friendly and personally I appreciate her service.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 21 January 2019

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 2 stars

Absolutely useless for telephone consultations - avoid !!

Telephone consultation scheduled times mean absolutely nothing! This doctors practice will book you in for telephone consultations that simply don't happen! Not only is there no call from the doctor/pharmacist but not even a call from a receptionist explaining what has happened. This has now happened to me three times! You have to chase everything up yourself. They are highly disorganised and it is not an easy practice to be a patient at.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 11 December 2018

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Worst Medical centre I have ever come across

Very Rude receptionists, never get a appointment within 48hrs like It says on the website. children are not a priority and I was in AnE Many times because they can’t see my child within the same week. I am still in shock with the level of rudeness I received from the receptionist even had the phone put down on me. I am surprised with the 5star ratings on the NHS website.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 28 December 2018

Matt gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Proactive, friendly and non judgemental.

Having spent the last 16 years out of the Country I was interested and a little sceptical about the standard of service to expect from an NHS surgery. I could not have been more wrong. The front desk staff went out of their way to find my old records, I had an issue with my introductory health screen and was seen by a doctor immediately. I was referred immediately and the surgery made follow up calls to ensure I was ok. All the staff are very friendly, the wait times are not long and you feel can pick up on the sincerity of a team that want to help.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 28 December 2018

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Extremely disappointed-very long waits and no info given

Having been a patient with the practice for nearly a year, I’m extremely disappointed by the rapid deterioration in level of service.

I’ve been given incorrect information several times from doctors and admin team regarding paperwork and turn around. Prime example being a letter for my insurance, which I was told by the doctor would take 5 working day. 6 weeks later, the paperwork is still outstanding and I’m having the call them weekly to see what’s going on. Not once has anyone called me to apologise or update me ok what is taking so long.

The lack of care and organisation is really showing and I will be moving on.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 30 November 2018

Muri Finch gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thoughtful and efficient care

The doctor I see has been extremely thoughtful and caring to the health issues of my son and efficient with the follow up next steps. All the things you would want in a doctor and surgery to provide.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 22 August 2018

Very efficient and innovative

I always find it very easy to book an appointment and the reception staff are always pleasant.

I was given a telephone consultation within an hour of calling the practice and received a private referral by email the same day. The doctor was very thorough and understanding. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 13 June 2018

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Beyond helpful and fast turnaround

Extremely helpful reception staff and good doctors - turned around tests/appointments fast and went above and beyond to help. Big advantage is the speed at which you have access to appointments/or test results (via email etc). Would thoroughly recommend.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 27 June 2018

Excellent 5* medical practice

I have the fortune to be living nearby to this practice, and having lived in many cities UK and abroad, this is one of the most professional, courteous and well run that I have ever used.
As well as being given excellent medical advice: as in not just being treated, but also given a full explanation as to what the problem was, I felt as if I was being treated as a human rather than being merely ‘processed’. its so nice to have the human touch here. 5* out of 5.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 05 June 2018