Grays Inn Road Medical Practice

02074059360 77 Grays Inn Road, Holborn , London, Greater London, WC1X 8TS

Tomas Sarpnickas gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Repeated prescriptions failing all the time.

It's been over a year now they are failing me with my repeated prescriptions every month. I request it, wait for couple of days and then realize that nothing has been progressed at their end. I've waited patiently thinking it will improve. It never did. So I complained to the Practice Manager. I've been told it was a glitch, and it will be fine from now on. First of all, it's very clear they have not investigated anything. Computer glitch can only be temporary, if it's lasting longer than short period, it is not a glitch. So after practice claimed to fix the glitch, nothing has changed since then. Most of the time they blame it on the pharmacy, but my pharmacy is showing me proof each time, and I can clearly see that it's GP practice who does not progress these prescriptions. It's painful, and it affects my health. But nobody at this practice cares, and nobody tries to make things better. Clearly I am just a number for them. Shame

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 04 June 2019

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

A duty of care and understanding

I have been a patient here for only two months but in that small amount of time I have been given such a vast amount of care and understanding and have received results regarding my circumstances quicker than anywhere I have been registered before I would highly recommend and cannot thank this practice enough.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 03 June 2019

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 3 stars

pharmacist telephone appointment

I had telephone appointment with the pharmacist for my medications review. She was very knowledgeable and polite and she went through my medications list very carefully, she explained all my medications to me in a way that I could understand very well. I am grateful for this service.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 06 June 2019

Mike Bell gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Awful care

Worst GP i have experienced. Rude reception with staff opening discussing private medical circumstances in front of other patients waiting. Failure to provide long term repeat medication, Failure to update medical records from previous GP. No complaints procedure.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 16 May 2019

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Disorganised and uninformed

This surgery failed at every turn
- They gave me the wrong medical advice.
- They didn't manage the simple task of referring me to a hospital (I found out by contacting the hospital)
- They failed to reply to emails
- They had no record of an appointment.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 28 March 2019

Dear Patient,
We are extremely disappointed with your experience. Please speak to our practice manager so that we can investigate and ensure that we do not let you down in the future.
Often misunderstandings lead to disappointment, but if there is something we can change to improve the service, please help us to do so.

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good service in central London. Caring GPs.

Experience of this practice has always been really good. Much, much better than other central London doctor surgeries. The doctors are kind and listen. Only negative is that they don’t do blood tests on site and I was sent to a health care centre in Camden that was shut down which was obviously hugely inconvenient.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 11 February 2019

Grays Inn Road Medical Practice replied on 29 March 2019

your kind remarks and positive feedback is gratefully received as are suggestions for improvement through the practice manager.

Saw me within 24 hours by phone consultation

My last GP said it would be 2 weeks for an appointment so I just changed to this practice near my work as I saw they do phone and even WhatsApp appointments. Had my consulting with doctor yesterday which was brilliant. Great service light years ahead of my home GP!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 05 January 2019

Grays Inn Road Medical Practice replied on 29 March 2019

Thank you for using our telephone service. Please trial our whatsapp videocalling and skyping if you can. Thank you, Dr Fard

Pharmecist appointment,

Since my last two visits to this surgery with a lady pharmacist, I found her extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She patiently answered all my questions in such a way I could understand. She also checked my long list of medicine with a great deal of accuracy and gave me good advice.

She is very kind and friendly and personally I appreciate her service.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 21 January 2019

Grays Inn Road Medical Practice replied on 29 March 2019

Thank you for your kind remarks. Please tell us via our practice manager if there is anything which we can improve.

Many thanks,

Good surgery

Have been going here since 2010 and have never had a problem with it. The staff professional and courteous. I have always been seen and got what I needed without exception. The telephone and Skype appointments are extremely useful so not sure why the reviews are mediocre on Google.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 15 April 2019

Anonymous gave Grays Inn Road Medical Practice a rating of 2 stars

Absolutely useless for telephone consultations - avoid !!

Telephone consultation scheduled times mean absolutely nothing! This doctors practice will book you in for telephone consultations that simply don't happen! Not only is there no call from the doctor/pharmacist but not even a call from a receptionist explaining what has happened. This has now happened to me three times! You have to chase everything up yourself. They are highly disorganised and it is not an easy practice to be a patient at.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 11 December 2018

Dear Patient,
I am sorry that you have had a negative experience. Please get in touch with us for us to investigate why this has happened as it is extremely unusual and we are always looking at ways of improving the service.
With apologies,