Hyde Park Surgery

1. Review titled Amazing.

by Beth - Posted on 13 August 2019

A fantastic doctors surgery! Every GP I have ever seen has been genuine and thorough, providing only the best support and care. Same for the nurses, and all other staff. The reception are always friendly and try to help you as efficiently as possible. I tell everyone just how amazing it is because I just can't quite believe it. AMAZING.

Visited August 2019

Replied on 13 August 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback and we are pleased that you are happy with the care and support we provide. Your comment has been passed on to all the team and is really appreciated.

2. Review titled Excellent surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 March 2019

The receptionist staff are very friendly and I never have a problem getting an appointment. I have recently seen one particular doctor who is an excellent GP, she is very friendly, professional and understanding. I am very grateful for the help she has given me.

Visited March 2019

Replied on 13 March 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback which has been passed on to all our staff. Our receptionists are always pleased when their work is recognised. We all work hard to provide a good and caring service to all our patients and it is lovely when it is acknowledged. Thank you again.

3. Review titled Excellent GP

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 November 2018

I have only had great experience with this GP. As any other GP they are busy so it can be difficult to get an appointment at times but they always try their best to accommodate you. The service is excellent, friendly and understanding and doctors are very respectful and involve you in decision about treatment. I would highly recommend this surgery to anybody.

Visited October 2018

Replied on 09 November 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback and we are pleased that you are happy with the care we provide. Your comment has been passed on to all the team and is really appreciated.

4. Review titled Better call Hyde Park

by Saul Goodman - Posted on 12 January 2019

I have been registered here for a few years. I have long term mental health problems. Happily I don't need to see a GP very often, but when I do, I'm always impressed by how good these guys are at Hyde Park. Late last year I was in crisis and couldn't work for a month. I called the practice, got in that morning, and had weekly appointments with the same doctor during that time. The care and service I had around this time was just first class. I am now back at work, feeling a lot better and (hopefully!) on the road to recovery. I want to thank the doctorn, and I know it's the whole team of clinical and admin staff that make this practice such a credit to LS6. Just an excellent general practice.

Visited September 2018

Replied on 12 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the Practice. We are pleased that you have had a positive experience of the care we provide and are now on the road to recovery. All members of the team work hard to care for all our patients and it is lovely when that is recognised. Your feedback has been passed on to everyone who works at the surgery. Many thanks again for your kind words and we hope that you are soon fully recovered.

5. Review titled Fantastic surgery Anisa

by Anisa - Posted on 29 June 2018

I love the all doc lods off people there to help you never feel alone they all so careing stafh alweys give apoinment never take delay on proscription my kids have cystic faibrosis bilive me they are care alot my half off pain gon autometic when i see doc all are so kind thenkyou so much all staff to help me alweys stand by me ????????????????????????????????

Visited June 2018

Replied on 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback which has been passed on to all our staff. We work hard to provide a good and caring service to all our patients and it is nice when it is acknowledged.