Hyde Park Surgery

01132001090 Woodsley Road , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6 1SG

Anonymous gave Hyde Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent GP

I have only had great experience with this GP.
As any other GP they are busy so it can be difficult to get an appointment at times but they always try their best to accommodate you.
The service is excellent, friendly and understanding and doctors are very respectful and involve you in decision about treatment.
I would highly recommend this surgery to anybody.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 09 November 2018

Hyde Park Surgery has not yet replied.

Anisa gave Hyde Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic surgery Anisa

I love the all doc lods off people there to help you never feel alone they all so careing stafh alweys give apoinment never take delay on proscription my kids have cystic faibrosis bilive me they are care alot my half off pain gon autometic when i see doc all are so kind thenkyou so much all staff to help me alweys stand by me ????????????????????????????????

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 29 June 2018

Hyde Park Surgery replied on 05 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback which has been passed on to all our staff. We work hard to provide a good and caring service to all our patients and it is nice when it is acknowledged.

Anonymous gave Hyde Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

NHS is brilliant

I visited the surgery and found the staff really helpful. They were very busy but did not make me feel rushed and listened to what I said and above all actually cared.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 28 December 2017

Hyde Park Surgery replied on 29 December 2017

Thank you very much for your positive feedback which has been passed on to all our staff. We work hard to provide a good and caring service to all our patients and it is nice when it is acknowledged.

SinghM gave Hyde Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

So good, so good.

Hyde Park surgery is excellent. You can always get an appointment and be seen straight away. So much for the wait for 2 weeks to see a doctor you read about at other surgeries. You can be seen pretty much straight away and be looked after and not rushed. The care and attention and service to the wider community comes through longevity and being involved in the local community.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 29 December 2017

Hyde Park Surgery replied on 02 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback and we are pleased that you are happy with the care we provide. Your comment has been passed on to all the team and is really appreciated.

Anonymous gave Hyde Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Bad GP

New patient, just moved to the area and registered here due to their good ratings. Though reception staff are friendly, I found the GP to be very rude. I showed them the letter from my specialist prescribing my regular medication and they asked if my specialist was a doctor!! The Doctor then refused to prescribe my medication without a letter from the specialist to them, explaining why I am on that particular dose. Specialist is of course too busy for this nonsense so I'm now having to pay privately for my medication, which costs me a fortune. I'm a student and I can't afford this. I've never had a problem at my old surgery. I don't want to have to deal with such awful useless GPs as this so I'm leaving and going to a different surgery instead, hopefully somewhere a bit more friendly and welcoming. Don't go here!!!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 September 2017

Hyde Park Surgery replied on 13 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you feel that your consultation with a GP was unsatisfactory. When a GP takes over responsibility for prescribing medication for a new patient with an existing condition they have to ensure that the preparation and dose is correct and it is normal practice to contact the consultant to get this confirmation and any other relevant information to help us provide on-going care for the patient. We apologise for any inconvenience this process caused you when you joined the practice.

Thomas Wylie gave Hyde Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Best GPs I've used.

Excellent surgery right from the reception staff through to the clinical. It was very easy to register, I downloaded the form online, filed it out and took it along. I was able to book an appointment right away for a few days later (other practices I've used make you wait until they've got all your details before you can even book an appointment which can take weeks). The Doctor I saw was very understanding and helpful and really paid attention to what I was saying, they even responded to my request to change the dosage of a medication based on my previous experience with it, and also pointed out some services in the community which may be useful. I was also able to book a follow up appointment on the way out for exactly when I needed it. They also have an online booking system which I haven't had to use yet but It's good to know is there. Overall a great GP practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 16 January 2017

Hyde Park Surgery replied on 20 January 2017

Thank you for your positive comments which have been passed on to our staff. We work hard to provide a good service to patients and it is nice that this is recognised.