Gp Direct

02085159300 5-7 Welbeck Road , Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 0RQ

Caring GPs Efficient & Friendly Service

I have been a patient at GP direct since 2010. I have felt confident in medical decisions, received advice information and advice and have experienced excellent continuity.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 07 August 2018

Gp Direct replied on 08 August 2018

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the practice.

From the team at GP Direct.

Anonymous gave Gp Direct a rating of 1 stars

Good doctors but some reception staff is rude and unhelpful

This surgery has good doctors and they are always nice,helpful and polite.Cant say that about reception staff!
Last time I’ve been there with my son who’s just under 2 years old I was told to keep the noise down after less than 5 min of arriving, because there were ill people in the waiting area! I went there to see a doctor as my toddler had a cold and hearing problem.He was making some noise in the kids area as most of other children would and understandably,being unwell he was a bit more fussy than usual.As a mum,all I can do at this age is to keep him safe,comforted and occupied while waiting for the appointment.I can’t make him silent or go outside,this is ridiculous!Also,being 9 months pregnant myself,I would’ve hoped for a bit more understanding and help from staff,rather than being told off infront of everyone! I have never experienced this attitude to kids before and to get it in a place where you or your family is the most vulnerable situation is very distressing!I didn’t go there to party or make other people uncomfortable and my son was the same patient as others!I felt very unwelcomed and upset.If there is a problem with the kids, maybe it should be an adult only GP?!Its a shame as I always get a good care from the doctors but this incident makes me think twice if I should go there ever again!

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 August 2018

Kavita Aryal gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

One doctor is a doctor you can rely on

I have been a patient at GP Direct for a number of years and have always regarded the surgery highly. The surgery itself is pleasant and welcoming in addition so are the staff who acknowledge you in a friendly manner

On many occasions I have been seen by an extremely charming and well presented doctor. He always tries to understand the pain or difficulty I am going through to establish the cause and treatment. Where required he investigates the cause of my health issue with tests, examinations or referrals and always arranges follow ups to ensure to my health issue has been addressed.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 11 July 2018

Anonymous gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

Help in times of adversity

I wanted to leave a review about my fabulous Doctor and her surgery. I have been a patient at this surgery since 1998, she and her family have looked after my family always with kindness, dignity and respect. Over the last 15 years I have been suffering with MS and have had many difficult times my doctor has always been there to help and lend an ear and now I am progressive she continues to support my family and I. Most recently my husband has been going through some work and health issues and again he has been given sound advice, medication and the right referrals as a family we have had a very difficult 18th months but my doctor has been a constant source of help and support in all matters and the practice manager always goes above and beyond. We are made to feel we are not a burden and help is always at hand. I don't honestly know how I would cope without these wonderful professionals.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 30 July 2018

John gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

A brilliant practice and GP - Thank you

Having returned from overseas and previously using private health we registered at Niorthbourne. The staff were friendly, helpful and the whole experience felt better than our previous private clinic. The centre was modern , clean and wait time to see the doctor wasn’t long.

I personally wanted to give my doctor a special mention, as my appointment wasn’t rushed and he asked questions and listened to my reasons of the visit.

The doctor was extremely knowledgeable and professional and helped get to the bottom of my issues that had taken so long to sort previously. Many thanks

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 05 August 2018

Good doctor practice

It’s one of the best surgery in the area. Keep it up.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 24 January 2018

Dear Patient

Many thanks for your comments and we appreciate your valuable feedback.

Kind Regards.

Excellent service

I always get an appointment with the doctor of my choice when ever I want. Member of staff are very nice and kind and all the doctors are very kind and helpful. I always regiment Gp direct to people around the area.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 24 January 2018

Dear Patient

We are pleased to hear that you managed to get an appointment with the GP of your choice. It is good to hear that the reception staff have been helpful in dealing with your queries.

We try to do our best in managing patient expectation.

We wish you well and many thanks for your feed-back.

Anonymous gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

im ragester since 10 years and pleased with all services.

im ragester in this GP since 10 years and very pleased with their services specialy telephon consitation it save times also when i needed refarel they sent me in short time .

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 24 January 2018

Dear Patient

We are pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience in using our medical service and that your referral was sorted without delay.

We are happy hear that our telephone triaging was able to resolve your medical issues.

Vish gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

Friendly Practice

I have been with GP Direct for last 16 years or so. I have always been well served and I appreciate each doctor contributes well to the patients well being.

I have been served many times by a very nice doctor with personal touch.I really appreciate their service to the practice and wish them and the doctors in the surgery all the best.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 14 December 2017

Gp Direct replied on 18 December 2017

Dear Patient

Many thanks for your comments with the medical service that we provide to our patients.

It is always nice to hear when we are doing things well and we appreciate any compliments we receive.

We wish you well.

Bimal Gandhi
Practice Business Manager

GP:Practice Comment

My doctor is extremely helpful, give good advice, is sympathetic and provides great advice and service tries to help me resolve all my health issues.
The reception staff are also pleasant and helpful..

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 23 December 2017

Gp Direct replied on 21 January 2018

Dear patient,

Thank you for positive comment about the practice.

Many thanks