Gp Direct

02085159300 5-7 Welbeck Road , Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 0RQ

Appreciative patient gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

Best GP I have encountered in the NHS!

I returned to the A & E after I suffered excruciating and scary pain a few days after my back pain was diagnosed as a back sprain in this excellent A & E department. A chiropractor suggested that I see a GP or the A & E immediately because my pain and symptoms had changed and become completely disabilitating.

I was seen quickly in the Urgent Care Centre, with the receptionist and woman who did my interview were very professional. After a short wait, I was called into an office by the GP. The GP was extremely professional, patient, and was able to teach me about how to move my body to suffer less pain in a caring and sensitive way.

The doctor assessed my condition in a few physical tests, and explained my new back spasm symptoms in a way that I could understand, leaving me in a calmer, less-afraid state. The doctor's manner with patients is excellent, and I wish he could be my "forever GP!" Thank you Urgent Care Centre staff for looking after me and my care so wonderfully.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 29 November 2018

A caring, thorough & highly professional GP

The doctor quickly identified that my symptoms warranted early investigation. Within 2 weeks I was seen at hospital and a diagnosis made. I have since had an operation and the outlook is positive. I feel I owe the doctor a debt of gratitude for her professionalism and first class care & attention.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 17 November 2018

Superb care for my wife

My wife had major surgery and once home the care from the GP surgery has been fantastic

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 26 October 2018

doug gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

I take a medication which is not on repeat. I used EMIS message to ask if I needed to make an appointment to see a doctor. I named the doctor who had originally prescribed the medication.
Two days later I received a message to say that the doctor had agreed to renew the prescription. At almost the same time I received a text from my pharmacy indicating they had the drugs ready for me to collect. I call that very efficient and excellent service.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 31 October 2018

Sakina Ahmed gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

The best GP with the best Doctors!

This is one of the best GP's. What makes it the best is the doctors and the care they provide. My personal favourite and best doctore doesn't only care for her patients as a doctor but also as a keen of yours who understands your pain. She provides the best treatment along with confidence to overcome your illness. She understands her patients well and never fails to give happiness to her patients even if that means sacrificing her own happiness and family time i.e. by working longer and extra hours. She worries for her patients like they are her own family. She is the best doctor and I pray God blesses her with a long and healthy life and she continues to be there for all of us forever.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 12 September 2018

New patient appointment

I went in for my new patient appointment and was very impressed by how thorough the induction was.

I was given time and included in the decision making process as to how I wanted to take my treatment forward. I was educated as to what the thought process was behind the different treatment options related to a particularly sensitive topic for me.

The professional concluded the appointment by scheduling my follow-up appointment. I was impressed that I wasn't being directed to reception etc..... my take so far is that: this is an efficient, modern surgery, choosing to do things differently. It's just what we need in a world where people are becoming disillusioned by GP care.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 07 September 2018

Quick vidit

I was seen by the doctor today for a removal and new fitting of a coil. She was a Great doctor made me feel at ease and very warm and friendly and professional.

This is not my usual surgery and was referred from the Carol Thomas Clinic. The surgery was organised clean and looked good and the service was excellent by both the receptionist and Doctor

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 19 September 2018

Caring GPs Efficient & Friendly Service

I have been a patient at GP direct since 2010. I have felt confident in medical decisions, received advice information and advice and have experienced excellent continuity.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 07 August 2018

Gp Direct replied on 08 August 2018

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the practice.

From the team at GP Direct.

Anonymous gave Gp Direct a rating of 1 stars

Good doctors but some reception staff is rude and unhelpful

This surgery has good doctors and they are always nice,helpful and polite.Cant say that about reception staff!
Last time I’ve been there with my son who’s just under 2 years old I was told to keep the noise down after less than 5 min of arriving, because there were ill people in the waiting area! I went there to see a doctor as my toddler had a cold and hearing problem.He was making some noise in the kids area as most of other children would and understandably,being unwell he was a bit more fussy than usual.As a mum,all I can do at this age is to keep him safe,comforted and occupied while waiting for the appointment.I can’t make him silent or go outside,this is ridiculous!Also,being 9 months pregnant myself,I would’ve hoped for a bit more understanding and help from staff,rather than being told off infront of everyone! I have never experienced this attitude to kids before and to get it in a place where you or your family is the most vulnerable situation is very distressing!I didn’t go there to party or make other people uncomfortable and my son was the same patient as others!I felt very unwelcomed and upset.If there is a problem with the kids, maybe it should be an adult only GP?!Its a shame as I always get a good care from the doctors but this incident makes me think twice if I should go there ever again!

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 August 2018

Kavita Aryal gave Gp Direct a rating of 5 stars

One doctor is a doctor you can rely on

I have been a patient at GP Direct for a number of years and have always regarded the surgery highly. The surgery itself is pleasant and welcoming in addition so are the staff who acknowledge you in a friendly manner

On many occasions I have been seen by an extremely charming and well presented doctor. He always tries to understand the pain or difficulty I am going through to establish the cause and treatment. Where required he investigates the cause of my health issue with tests, examinations or referrals and always arranges follow ups to ensure to my health issue has been addressed.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 11 July 2018