The Broadway Surgery

02085053204 3 Broadway Gardens, Monkhams Avenue , Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0HF

ExPunkLondon gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Good service.

We’ve always had good service from this surgery. They are very proactive and the staff take the time to listen, diagnose and explain, and to include you in decision making.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 November 2017

Peter Sweeting gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Treatment

i have always been very satisfied with the treatment, help,support and advise i receive from my doctors. i am no longer able to visit the surgery, but get telephone advise or home visits when required.
i have been attending this surgery ever since it opened, and hope that i never have to change.

i have not re-registered with a doctor since 1947, although i have had a lot of doctors change.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 23 November 2017

Maggie Lanchester gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Staff

In the last few weeks I have needed to visit the surgery frequently and the Doctors and staff have treated me with kindness and shown care. The Reception staff are fantastic, especially teo people in particular who have put themselves out for me. They are kind, considerate and are amazing people who really do their jobs with patients best interests in mind. It is often difficult to get an appointment on a Monday morning but there are only a set number of appointments and the Reception staff explain to either call back in the afternoon or do whatever they can to help.

The Nurse puts them self out for the patients, as I have experienced.

I have been at this surgery for over 25 years and have always received excellent treatment and service.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 01 December 2017

Mary France gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Surgery excellent

All Doctors, Receptionists and surgery excellent, very helpful, polite and I always receive fantastic treatment and support from the surgery.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 24 October 2017

Nigel Norton gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Broadway surgery

I would just like to thank the broadway surgery staff and especially one Doctor for all there help and support for past six months. Making great events for appointment s, for me , understanding my circumstances going through a very difficult time, I am very grateful for there support and there patients. A great big thank you to my doctor for all their help thank you all so much for doing a great job.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

No appointments

It should be possible to obtain an appointment within 48 hours - yet this surgery makes it very difficult to get any kind of appointment at all. Appointments a week away at inconvenient times are standard. If you work, and need an evening or weekend appointment, then just don't bother because they will not accommodate you. Yet despite that, most of the doctors at the surgery are part-timers who are often away. There is rarely more than 1 GP around at a time. This poor service is not what I pay my taxes for and something should be done to bring this surgery up to scratch.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 08 September 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

very pleased with the surgery

I have been coming to this surgery for quite some time now and I've always received a warm welcome from the reception staff. Reading through some of these negative comments it makes me wonder if they have ever received fast service they claim this surgery is lacking. I have pretty much always received an appointment when I needed one and I understand that sometimes I cant get it on the day or the next day but I'm willing to take whatever is available. The reception staff are always friendly and I can understand how busy it can get as it is quite a small surgery. I am very pleased with the service I receive at this surgery.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 September 2017

Amanda gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery

I would just like to say that I have been at this surgery for many years & have always been supported well with excellent understanding doctors & excellent professional, friendly & understanding reception staff. I would highly recommend this surgery for anyone local to register.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 16 August 2017

Not impressed

Took an elderly relative for an appointment. Unacceptable 50 minute wait and no information or apologies from receptionist or doctor. Abrupt and disinterested consultation with doctor.
Glad it's not my surgery.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 24 August 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Broadway Surgery should be shut down

I've seen plenty of reviews here which have been posted as negative and the feedback is contact your practice manager... well I did that several months ago and seemingly the same complaints flare up! Never any same day appointments at a suitable time and when I do book an appointment in advance my appointment gets changed and I don't even get told about it!!! So no I will not contact the practice manager... this is something that has already been through the practice manager - appalling service from top to bottom! I had a formal meeting with the practice manager already in 2016 which took about 3 months to get...

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 July 2017