York House Medical Centre

01299827171 20-21 York Street , Stourport On Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 9EH

Anonymous gave York House Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care from doctor.

Was seen by the doctor today after having a phone conversation. I’ve previously seen her in the past and always find her very understanding and relaxed. She makes you feel reassured and talks you through everything. I’ve never had any problems with York House and would recommend them to anyone. From the receptionists, the prescriptions office, nurses, doctors and domestics. They’re all lovely.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 January 2018

York House Medical Centre replied on 16 January 2018

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely review, it is so nice to hear what a great service you have had from York House Medical Centre.

Anonymous gave York House Medical Centre a rating of 3 stars

annual review

Very happy - the nurse was friendly, helpful and efficient.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

York House Medical Centre replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave York House Medical Centre a review. We are really pleased to hear your comments.

Annual review

I was able to get a 07.10 appointment which is really convenient , I was called in promptly and the nurse was efficient,helpful and friendly I'm very happy with the treatment I received.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 06 November 2017

York House Medical Centre replied on 07 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback, York House Medical Centre are really pleased to hear that you had a good patient experience with us.

Elderly mother's care

The end of life care given to my elderly mother by the doctors at York House was excellent.
Mom was a resident of a local nursing home, but her family did not live in the area.
However, as her daughter, I was able to be kept well informed by telephone and the conversation that I had with one of the doctors was very helpful and supportive at a difficult time.
Cannot praise them enough.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 14 November 2017

York House Medical Centre replied on 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, We are so pleased to hear that we provided such excellent care and support for you at such a difficult time.

Anonymous gave York House Medical Centre a rating of 1 stars

Disappointment

Poor services, 1st of all you can be on the phone for about 10 minutes before someone answers which is putting your phone bill up by the minute, 2nd I feel only a few of the Drs listen to you and try there very best to help you. Im a long time sufferer of a certain condition, I know what helps but the Drs refuse to listen because they have the degree they know best. They want a full medical report over the phone and some questions are impossible to know... that's why im seeking medical help.

On a previous occasion I had to get my ears checked not only did they NOT book the appointment they said they had, but made me wait an hour, when I finally got them checked I was in the room about 20seconds disgraceful.

Even if this was the last practice in town I would advise else, which is truly a shame as 3 known Drs are always very helpful and kind.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 05 January 2018

York House Medical Centre replied on 05 January 2018

I am really sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the services at York House Medical Centre. If you would like to discuss this matter further then please contact the Site Manager Katie Bush

Peter Perry gave York House Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Appointment to see a doctor

I phoned for a phone call to my doctor. As he was not available another doctor was offered. This doctor phoned and after a conversation they wanted me in early, I was seen within 40 minutes of the phone call . The doctor made me feel welcome and carried out an examination making me feel easier with my symptoms.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 12 October 2017

York House Medical Centre replied on 12 October 2017

York House Medical Centre would like to thank you for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback. We are really pleased to hear what a fantastic service you received.

Winter flu jab

Very efficient clinic yesterday (Saturday) morning -- lots of patients turned up, but we didn't have to wait long, and the atmosphere was nice and cheerful.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 15 October 2017

York House Medical Centre replied on 16 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are really pleased to hear that you had a great Patient experience at York House Medical Centre

Care received was excellent

I presented as very unwell and was very impressed by the care the doctor and the team took of me. Thanks for being proactive and being very kind to me.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 30 October 2017

York House Medical Centre replied on 30 October 2017

York House Medical Centre would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we are so pleased to hear that you had such wonderful care from the Practice, and we are hoping you are now feeling much better.

David Cooper-Smith gave York House Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

QuicK response from practise nurse

My catheter stopped working overnight and I went to the surgery for 7.30, as I had another appointment. Told receptionist problem and they told me to wait until the relevant nurse started work. So at about 7.50, the nurse duly arrived and I was seen immediately and problem sorted by about 8am. Also found need prescription as well, which was done for me in a few minutes by the Doctor. Great service again from a dedicated team both nurses, doctors and receptionist.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 27 September 2016

York House Medical Centre replied on 06 March 2017

We are really pleased to hear that you had an excellent patient experience at York House Medical Centre. Thank you for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback.

Andrew Nunn gave York House Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Appointment 10/08/16

My appointment was with a particular doctor and was handled very professionally. They saw me exactly on time, was searching in their questioning and I left feeling the appointment had been very worth while. They have restored my faith in the practice after some not so good treatment in the past and this is hopefully a sign of things to come. I should also comment on the excellent service that we always receive from the member of staff on prescriptions.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 11 August 2016

York House Medical Centre replied on 16 August 2016

York House Medical Centre would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are really pleased to hear that you received such excellent patient care and service.