Kings Park Surgery

03003001573 St Clements Avenue, Off Gubbins Lane , Harold Wood, Essex, RM3 0FE

Richard Green gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

First class service from a receptionist

the receptionist went the extra mile to get an urgent prescription from the Doctor following my wife's hip replacement surgery. Could have been more efficient or helpful.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 04 May 2018

Kings Park Surgery replied on 08 May 2018

Dear patient,

Thank you vey much for taking the time to post your comments onto NHS Choices.

We are lucky to have an excellent team here at Kings Park Surgery and am I very pleased that my team were able to help you recently.

Although we normally request 48 hours for a prescription in a emergency like your own we always try to pull out all the stops. I hope your wife is now feeling better and is on the road to recovery.

With kind regards

Sue Shepherd

Senior Practice Operational Manager

Paul Palmer gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 3 stars

Phlebotomist .

I had to return for another blood test today, there was a little confusion on the telephone call I received from a GP a few weeks in regards to the results. I was kindly welcomed by the Phlebotomist and I told her briefly why I was there. She was a little concerned over what I told her, so kindly checked what was actually required based on previous tests and results (Patient File). She came back and advised that all the previous blood tests would be retaken, this made me feel at ease, as I was very concerned by being told all was good by the GP but previous to that phone call I was advised that one of the tests didn't go through! Very mixed. The Phlebotomist (K) really reassured me, so thank you, and thank you for taking the time to investigate my concern. Also while I'm here, my doctor and the reception staff are equally fantastic!!!!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

Charlie T gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service from Kings park and the doctor

I have seen lots of negative reviews of this surgery and I cannot even begin too understand why. The rating does absolutely no justice for this GP surgery. I have had terrible experiences with GP's in havering and London and I was not able to get help for my condition until I joined Kings Park surgery. I registered on the Saturday and was seen on the Monday or Tuesday, I know it was Incredibly quick. I was then seen by a doctor two weeks later. I struggle as There is lots of stigma associated with my condition and I wasn't going to tell him what was wrong with me but he made me feel at ease and I felt I was able to tell him. Instead of being met with judgement the doctor immediately set about trying to help me. We worked out a comprehensive and robust plan and I managed to stick by it, he told me I could call for support which made me feel a lot better. I was so happy that I had been honest and that he was so understanding. The receptionists and practice Manager are always so polite and do their best to help. I see lots of negative reviews and I just can't understand it. The doctor and the team at kings park have made my quality of life so much better and I always have support if I need it and I am so grateful for that.
I don't think I'd be in such a good place and healthy if I had not have joined such a kind and professional GP practice and especially not without the support of the doctor. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the continuing support I am getting and please pass my thanks on to the doctor and the team.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 06 June 2018

Tracey wells gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Bad experience waited 5 hours saw someone bad outcome

After waiting 5 hours to be told sorry but can’t do no more X-rays as fine enough for the day just strap your injury up so disgusted and treated terrible doctor at time was awful no commutation skills just kept saying no X-ray too many done go home as looks ok . Although the person minutes before told me it looked broken needed a X-ray but she had done too many that day that clearly told me I want gone to get an X-ray . So angry fro all the wait why didn’t the reception staff tell me this !!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Emma C gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Blood test for child

Hi,

My 8 year old has had many blood tests in the last year and her experiences of these at the Polyclinic are brilliant - has never been upset when she's had them done here whereas on our recent stay at Broomfield hospital, she was in tears when they took her blood. I would 100% recommend the Polyclinic above anywhere else for blood tests. Staff are so helpful.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 January 2018

Kings Park Surgery replied on 08 May 2018

Dear Parent,

Thank you for putting your very kind comments onto NHS Choices.
We have a wonderful phlebotomist here at the Walk-in Centre who is particularly good with nervous and scared patients.

We are so pleased that we were able to help your daughter and I will pass on your kind comments to our lovely phlebotomist.

With kind regards

Sue Shepherd
Senior Practice Operational Manager
Harold Wood Walk in Centre

Emefa gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Very well structured, well led practice.

The Doctors in this practice are very caring and highly knowledgeable. I felt I was listened to and treated in a very caring way. This surgery is very well led, the practice manager is a very caring, compassionate and very helpful with any queries you may have. I really like my GP surgery, they saved my life.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 18 January 2018

Anonymous gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Great service from this surgery, not been registered here long but so far so good . Staff are friendly and helpful and seem to know what they are all doing. Great doctors who although are busy take the time to explain things.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 06 February 2018

Anonymous gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

very bed service,the doctor are very rood

for one appointment I wait 2 weeks
and the doctor a very rood he told me he can speak with more d . n 5 min
even he dint want to listen me

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 18 December 2017

AMR gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Always Helpful

Staff always helpful.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 May 2018

Anonymous gave Kings Park Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Disproportionate GP's vs Registered Patients

It is getting increasingly difficult to get same day appointments and largely there are no appointments available. More telephone appointments are provided but for some conditions it is impossible to get any attention/consultation over the phone. There are more than 7500 patients registered and not enough GP's listed on either of the websites. End up paying from pocket for a private GP appointment.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 14 December 2017