Vesper Road

01132751248 43 Vesper Road , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS5 3QT

Anonymous gave Vesper Road a rating of 1 stars

do not like this surgery very much

i feel that the staff at this surgery are not very helpful. i have had many appointments at this surgery with ongoing issues that i have and everytime i attend an appointment i do not feel that i get any help.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 21 November 2018

Vesper Road replied on 22 November 2018

I am sorry to hear that you do not feel well supported. Please contact the surgery and ask to speak to the Practice Manager who will endeavour to assist you further.

Anonymous gave Vesper Road a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommend this surgery

I've been a paitent here for 2 years after moving from north Leeds and before that Sheffield. I have to say this is one of the best practices I've been a patient at; the Drs and Nurses are always really lovely, very professional, listen to what you have to say and discuss options. I've never had to wait more than a week for an appointment (I only go in for general so can't comment on "specialist" clinics e.g. baby, child, jabs etc.) Online and e-consulting is great for me with work and requesting prescriptions and just generally finding out info.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 30 November 2018

Vesper Road replied on 11 December 2018

We are really pleased that you have experienced great care. The e-consultation system is an excellent way of connecting with the surgery when you are short of time or your working life places restrictions on when you can access our services. We hope to extend this further to improve overall convenience for our patients.

Deborah gave Vesper Road a rating of 1 stars

e consult

I have used the e consult on the website three times now and I think it is amazing. You fill in a short questionnaire online and the Doctor rings you within 24 hours. To be honest I do not think I waited any more than a couple of hours on any occasion. I think it is a brilliant idea and more Dr’s Surgeries should have it. It saves Drs appointments for People that actually need to see a Dr and also saves time going to the Surgery
The only reason I put one star for the surgery recommendation is because none of my Family or Friends live local to the Surgery.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 09 October 2018

Vesper Road replied on 10 October 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding our e-consultation service. We are hoping to extend this further because it is so popular with our patients, particularly amongst those who work and those who live further from the surgery or struggle to visit the surgery for health reasons

Jo Bloggs gave Vesper Road a rating of 5 stars

No complaints at all

I have been having lots of health issues over the past year and cannot fault the care I have received from one doctor in particular. I have sent e referrals instead of making an appointment and a gp has always rang me back on the same day to speak with me and on one occasion asked me to go see them same day.

Reception staff have been communicative and helpful. Never had any bother with this practice. The online service is brilliant too. Would not want to change gp.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 06 August 2018

Vesper Road replied on 07 August 2018

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your health. Our new e-consultation service which can be accessed at www.vesperroadsurgery.co.uk is the perfect way to contact a medical professional when you are having problems. All forms are reviewed within 24 hours (except weekends and bank holidays) and a member of staff will contact you to advise you of how best to proceed. Our website also gives lots of helpful information on how to deal with common ailments.

Absolutely terrible unfriendly practice

Been registered at this practice years and never actually visited until recently....reception staff are rude, unhelpful and their favourite answer, (particularly one) to a question is 'I don't know'. I have had to chase daily for a referral to be done, each time I speak to someone different and they don't know anything about it! This was supposed to be a fast track 2 week referral!

Spoke to one Dr (whom I have never seen in my life) who decided to tell me over the phone I have a pre cancerous lesion due to sun damage as casual as if she was telling me what was for dinner, interesting way to break news like that to some one!

Only when I asked for the practice managers details to make a complaint did anyone seem to care at all and I was called back 15mins later to inform me the referral had been done!

Will never be going back to this practice and think it is absolutely appalling! It's practices like this that put people off going to see doctors!!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 12 June 2018

Vesper Road replied on 14 June 2018

We are sorry that you have had this experience of using our service. This is not the standard of patient satisfaction that we endeavour to provide. Please rest assured that all referrals are dealt with through a standard NHS electronic system which is linked through to secondary care. There are strict timeframes during which your referral must be dealt with according to the nature of your medical issue. The most urgent cases have the shortest time scales and all of your information is completely secure and is fully traceable. All members of the reception team should be able to answer your enquiries fully with regards to the status of your referral. This incident will be raised at an upcoming training session with the reception team.

Reception is very poor

When ever you ring to ask for a appointment they have none left even when you ring at 8am when the open they have none, tell you to ring back at 14:30 yet again they have none, i am 27 years old now and have been with my Doctor since my birth very good doctor the problems is with the reception, lazy and cant be bothered attitude, i am now moving doctors for the simple reason this doctors may aswel not be there as can never get an appointment

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Vesper Road replied on 15 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you have had difficulties making an appointment at the surgery. We are now offering a full e-reception service to enable patients to contact the surgery without having to use the telephone reception desk. There are a number of appointments available daily for those who have booked online. Please register for online services to take full advantage of this service as this is often the fastest and most convenient way of booking an appointment.