ABERFELDY PRACTICE

02075155622 2A Ettrick Street , London, Greater London, E14 0PU

Georgiana L Panait gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Lovely surgery

Registered recently with this practice, very helpful staff and doctors. Pleased with this surgery I do recommend it

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 10 October 2017

Anonymous gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 3 stars

Aberfeldy practice

I have been to this GP surgery for years and I am usually very happy with the service as all the doctors are very nice,however, after today I felt the opposite as I was not treated with respect. I went to visit the GP surgery today to get my symptoms checked and the doctor I had was being very mean. The doctor was asking me irrelevant questions as well and also intimidated me too. This made me feel very uncomfortable and upset.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 19 July 2017

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 20 July 2017

We're very sorry to hear of your experience. We would very much like to find out more about your visit to understand what has happened and try to learn from what has gone wrong so that we can ensure that you feel as comfortable as you have in the past and happy with your care. Please contact the surgery so that we can take this forward.

Karen gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Responsive service

I have always maintained my husband and I are very fortunate to be under the care of this Practice. We have been with them for 16 years and the staff both clinical and non clinical, have never let us down. We owe a lot to them in particular our registered GP. They are kind and caring and top it up with a huge sense of humour. We actually enjoy our visits there!!! It's more than a 5 star Practice In more ways than one. Thank you Aberfeldy, thank you !!!!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 21 July 2017

Fraser gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding GP Practice

This is by far the best GP Practice that I have ever been registered with. It has always been easy to speak with and make an appointment with a Doctor. The reception staff are always really pleasant and helpful.

The GP's aren't reluctant to help with specialist referrals and medication and I have had nothing but outstanding practice and professionalism. The Doctors here have been amazing in supporting me and getting me referred to the right places when I needed it!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

Rachel U gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Great Surgery

I moved house (not too far from my previous address) and I couldn't really be bothered changing doctors - but this surgery was closer and had good reviews. I'm so glad I changed!!

The reception staff are friendly and efficient and the nurse is amazing! They were so helpful and friendly and an incredible asset. I am so used to people that don't listen to your problem or can't wait to get rid of you. They are doing a great job!

I haven't had to see any of the doctors yet - so can't really comment on them. But if they're half as good then I'm sure they're just fine!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

Doctor feedback

Last year in November my mother had to go gp. We were seen by unfamiliar face. They were a new Doctor. We spoke of my mum's illness and we have never felt so comfortable talking to them. Not only were they doing their duty but they were really caring and tried to help as much as they can in the little time we had. To be honest they took the extra mile. They would thoroughly tell us what is needed to be done in steps. They take time listening and doesnt say i have another patient to see, time is up or make another appointment. Unlike these 2 doctors who I have come across have always said, you will need to book another appointment as i dont have much time i have another patient or there's nothing wrong with you where as the new doctor would look into it with a conclusion. I'm not saying the doctors aren't doing their jobs but making someone feel comfortable is the main key and listening to them. Sadly the new doctor left this year awhile ago. I also wanted to say 2 other doctors are brilliant doctors. We also had another doctor leave this year they were very friendly and also listened.

Last but not least all the receptionists are lovely, they work really hard and i can imagine it can get exhausting when its very busy....however 3 main staff members I always see or speak with who are very kind and friendly.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

Amazing GP

They are always willing to help and don't rush you. you are treated and looked after very well.
Receptionists are nice.
You can get an appointment very quickly because they have a filter system where a Doctor is on the phone and can diagnose/ give you prescription during the call. They will only book you in if you need to be seen. This is what makes the process very efficient. There are no time wasters etc.
I think it's a great idea!
Note: Practice is closed over lunch as well as the reception.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 17 May 2017

Anonymous gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 2 stars

Dr First is a poor system

I am very disappointed by the Dr First system. As someone who works during the week, it is challenging enough trying to find time to call the practice, not to mention waiting for the switchboard to send you to reception. Dr First means that the reception staff log your call and request the doctor to call you back, however, I need to have an appointment to physically show my doctor my issue. Every time that the doctor calls back I miss the call as it is during working hours and generally I am in meetings apart from the time I set aside to call the practice. There is no indication of when they call, and if you are unable to pick up a call twice, you have to start the whole process again from the beginning.
It is inefficient and inconsiderate and has delayed my seeing a doctor for over a month. I am wholly disappointed by this service. While I understand that many issues can be resolved over the phone, not all can and every time I have used this service in the past year, I have been required to come in anyway.
The treatment itself is fine but the administrative process around this practice is disappointing.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 01 June 2017

Sayra Begum gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

The best GP practice around!

I believe i have the best GP surgery! I have been with the surgery for more than 10 years. First of all I would like to tell people how lucky I feel I'm am to be with a decent GP practice as I have experienced myself and heard so many horrible stories from others about their doctors. Secondly the most important thing for me is we are never left waiting too long for appointments the doctor calls you back and discusses the problem and it's decided whether you need an appointment straight away or for the less serious in a day or two or if they are able to leave a prescription for you to collect which is great. The doctors always make you feel more calm and relaxed and reassure you that you will get the best treatment.
Thirdly the reception staff are amazing, they are very friendly, helpful and always make an effort with the patients they are all very compassionate. They don't make you feel like they are just doing their job but they actually enjoy it and they care about the patients and in my case they will always ask if my kids are ok, if I had a problem last time I came if that got sorted out which is lovely.
And finally the surgery runs efficiently but maybe they could do with a bigger building. Especially on the baby clinic days it gets super packed their isn't much space for everyone and gets very very hot! Apart from that I don't have anything negative to say about my doctors surgery. I would highly recommend this surgery. 👍🏻

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 21 April 2017

Excellent care throughout

Every thing about this practice is just amazing from your wonderful reception staff to the doctors and nurses. I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me and my family.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 March 2017