Manchester Road Medical Centre

01565633101 27-31 Manchester Road , Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0LY

Anonymous gave Manchester Road Medical Centre a rating of 3 stars

Rude, unhelpful receptionist

One of the reception staff is very rude. She is not friendly nor helpful. I often have a problem with the repeated prescription for my children. Despite the fact that it should be processed within 48h, it rarely happens. Sometimes I go to the pharmacy 2-3 weeks after I’ve submitted my online request, only to find out nothing has been sent through. When I call the reception to report this issue, I get an attitude and no apology.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

Lovely staff

Had visit today for annual health MOT! Was seen by a staff member who totally put me at ease and our review was very useful and reassuring. I am always anxious when visiting my Practice but this lady was excellent. Thank you.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

Anonymous gave Manchester Road Medical Centre a rating of 1 stars

Unhelpful and rude receptionists set up the experience

The title says everything there is to say about the practise. Some reflection is advices.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 18 December 2017

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 20 December 2017

I am very sorry you feel your experience at the practice has been disappointing. Please contact the Practice Manager who would like to discuss your experience further.

Friendly and welcoming

All the staff here are very friendly and you are consistently made to feel valued and welcome. The GPs always make time for you and listen, even if they are are running behind. The receptionists are warm and polite, you never feel you need to "defend" your need for an appointment. Online appointment booking is handy for those who work full time. They offer early and late night appointments.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 17 October 2017

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 17 October 2017

Many thanks for your comment on NHS Choices. We work very hard to provide the highest standard of care to all our patients and it is very much appreciated when patients find the time to leave positive comments. We will ensure all the staff are aware of your feedback.

tony chell gave Manchester Road Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

a nhs practice to be proud of

Always receive an excellent service here. In comparison to some of our other friends who live elsewhere in other counties we receive a 5 star service from this practice. If you need to see a doctor you do and with the telephone service you are usually spoken to within the hour. Cannot fault it.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 28 February 2017

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 01 March 2017

Many thanks for your comment on NHS Choices. It is always good for the team to have such positive feedback when we work under such pressure on a day to day basis. We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of care at all times for all our patients.

Chris Matthews gave Manchester Road Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

An amazing surgery

For many years I have dealt professionally with a large number of surgeries. I am however merely a patient at this one and have no other connection with them.From reception to the Gp's they provide a service that is beyond reproach, they are helpful, efficient and friendly. This surgery, in my opinion, sets the standard by which all medical centres should be measured.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 01 December 2016

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 06 December 2016

Many thanks for taking the time to put such a positive response on NHS Choices. All our team are committed and dedicated to the Practice and we are all very proud when such feedback is received. We will ensure all our staff receive your positive feedback.

Fantastic surgery

I can always get through to speak to someone, the reception team are so helpful and really lovely. There is always an appointment available if needed, and the doctors are so nice and thorough. There really is nothing bad to say, am so lucky that this is my surgery!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 02 December 2016

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 06 December 2016

Many thanks for leaving a comment on NHS Choices. We endeavour to provide the highest standard of care to all our patients at all times. We have a dedicated, committed team who work very hard every day. We are very proud that patients can find the time to give such support to our Practice.

Debbie Taylor
Practice Manager

Andy e gave Manchester Road Medical Centre a rating of 3 stars

Rude doctor.

I visited a doctor new to me yesterday, I was truly shocked as to how rude they were, i have never been spoken to by a doctor before. The doctor's attitude did improve during consultation but i was and still am upset by it. Other than this, I would highly recommend this surgery.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 16 August 2016

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 19 August 2016

We are very sorry you are not happy with the service provided by Manchester Road Medical Centre during your recent consultation. Please contact Debbie Taylor Practice Manager direct to discuss your recent experience at Manchester Road Medical Centre further.

Andy e gave Manchester Road Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Update of last review

Very pleased with how doctor handled my complaint and glad to say complaint has been resolved and restored my faith in the surgery.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 30 August 2016

Excellent Responsive Service

Suspected insect/spider bite, creeping infection on leg, which was very swollen and other uncomfortable symptoms. Phoned surgery asking to see GP after 4 days. Receptionist advised there were no appointments available that day. I asked for phone consultation with a GP, all my details taken by receptionist. Told GP would call within 2 hrs. Three minutes later the doctor called discussed symptoms with me and invited to surgery immediately......within the hour I was home clutching the prescribed antibiotics. Absolutely brilliant faultless service. Thank you.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 09 July 2016

Manchester Road Medical Centre replied on 19 August 2016

Many thanks for your supportive review on NHS Choices. We value all our patients views and feedback and we will continue to provide the highest standard of care for all our patients.

On behalf of all the Doctors and Staff - Many thanks