Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre

01209717471 Station Road, Pool , Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3DU

Anonymous gave Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

Friendly, competent staff, and easy to get an appointment

I recently re-registered with Pool Health Centre after moving back to the area. The kindness shown towards me by the GP I saw, as well as his competency, took me completely by surprise. I’m not used to seeing GP’s who actually care about what I have to say, instead of shooing me out the door (which was what I was expecting).

Reception staff are very friendly and professional, something that unfortunately isn’t prevalent at every GP surgery.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 23 May 2018

Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre replied on 23 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review. We are delighted you have found our services to be responsive and friendly. Please do let us know if you encounter areas in which we can improve. We will certainly share your kind comments with our staff.

Jackie gave Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Practice

Unfortunately I need regular blood tests so attend the surgery quite often, it doesn't matter what time of day I attend, the reception staff, Assistant Practitioners are all calm and professional, they are a credit to Pool Surgery. Well done

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 28 January 2018

Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre replied on 29 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and rating. We are pleased you are so happy with the service we provide and shall certainly share your comments with our hard-working staff which will surely give them a welcome boost on a busy Monday morning.

Sennen. gave Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service.

I have been using this practice for 4 years.
I have always found the staff to be professional, polite, and friendly at all times.
The reception staff are wonderful.
I have never felt rushed, I genuinely feel listened to and I am able to discuss any problems with ease to the G.P.
Any referrals or prescriptions are promptly dealt with via the pharmacy or RCHT.
The only thing, is sometimes the waiting to be seen in the afternoon can be quite long & if you are there with small poorly children, this can be distressing for them.
I understand that appointments do run late & some people are very Ill indeed.
I like the fact that I could book an evening appointment to fit around my work hours, but I tend to pick late afternoon, due to work & children needing dinner & bed after school.
My children have always been given an appointment on the day I request one & I feel very grateful for that.
The car park was very poorly lit, the last time we were there, unfortunately.
I do recommend this surgery to people I talk to & I think we are lucky to have such wonderful Doctors around us, who care about their patients.
Thank you, for all of your continued hard work.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 10 December 2017

Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre replied on 11 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind comments. We shall certainly share this with our clinicians and staff which is bound to give them a boost on a cold Monday morning! We will certainly check our car park lighting too as it maybe there are lights which are not functioning which we may not have spotted on our routine checks. We hope you continue to be satisfied with our services but please do get in touch should there be issues or areas on which you feel we could reasonably improve.

There is no better surgery

This surgery really does tick all of the boxes. The staff (absolutely all of them) are professional and courteous. The reception staff are polite and respectful. The nurses are highly skilled and always put you at ease. The doctors are all amazing with my whole family and the management are excellent at keeping the patients informed of news and changes. I choose to see my own doctor wherever possible and throughout the many years I have needed a consultation with them I have found them to be caring, considerate and the epitome of professionalism. They have helped me so much and always referred me promptly when it has been required. I really couldn't recommend this surgery more highly. There is also the option of appointments at their linked branches if an appointment is not available soon enough at my local surgery. I could go on, this practice is the best!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 04 October 2017

Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre replied on 06 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review which we shall share with staff and clinicians alike. All feedback, both negative and positive is very much valued and we are always pleased to hear from our patients.

Mrs Julie jennings gave Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

My doctor is fantastic & i'm most greatful

Pool health centre is great. The staff always have a friendy sympathetic attitude. Thank you & a special thanks to my doctor

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 12 January 2017

Carn To Coast Health Centres - Pool Health Centre replied on 06 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review which we shall share with staff. All feedback, both negative and positive is very much valued.