Dr Fatma El-Sayed

0151 317 8540 361-365 Queens Drive, Walton , Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 8SJ

C. Wilde (Roberts) gave Dr Fatma El-Sayed a rating of 5 stars

serving its patients in the heart of the community

I recently had a GP appointment at this surgery. Its been my practice since the day I was born and my children have also been cared for here. I always find the staff to be professional and knowledgeable. The GP is very thorough and always gives you time without feeling rushed. Shes the best Dr that I have seen and it will be sad day when she retires. The practice is 2 Drs, with a nurse service too. The small team means when you do have an appointment the Dr already knows you and your medical/social/family history. The practice is in the heart of the community it serves and I only have positive comments to leave.
I know sometimes its difficult to get through on the phone to make appointments but that,s the theme at other practices too.However for those who can access on line services, the surgery is on Patient Access and you can book appointments and repeat prescriptions on line.
my mother suddenly passed away at Christmas and the Dr called me on Christmas Eve to give her condolences. I don't know many GP's who would go out of there way to do this.
thanks to the doctor and all her team at the practice for a first class service.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 20 February 2019

Dr Fatma El-Sayed has not yet replied.

W Wells gave Dr Fatma El-Sayed a rating of 5 stars

Extremely Happy with Practice!

I have been in this practice for a very long time and I have found the reception staff to be very helpful.

I have had a number of medical problems which the doctors have helped me with.

I find the GPs extremely helpful and provide best care for me.

I am always able to get through and make an appointment of my choice.

I would highly recommend this surgery to my family and friends.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 14 September 2017

Dr Fatma El-Sayed replied on 11 October 2017

Good morning and thank you for such a lovely review, it means so much to us all. Our aim is to ensure we give the best possible service that we can to all of our patients. Its good to know that we are making a big difference in people's lives and wellbeing. I will pass on your compliments to the Dr's and staff. Thank you once again.
Joanne Murphy
Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Dr Fatma El-Sayed a rating of 3 stars

120 calls to get a appointment

I rang yesterday for an app as I have been having complications with my hayfever that just arent going away, I had to ring 125 times on my phone as either engaged or just rings out and then goes dead. When I got there was a little wait but I think you expect that I was with the doctor about 2 mins ... the problem is I am having chest pains and coughing lot- the pains are waking me up during the middle of the night. My Nanna died of bronchal pneumonia and my mother has asthma so I said could it be asthma and the response was maybe and they just told me to come back if I get worse. Last time I went I asked to see a doctor as I wanted to change my meds and I was told that a nurse could do it, I asked if they were sure and they said yes. Lo and behold the nurse told me she cannot do anything.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 04 May 2017

Dr Fatma El-Sayed replied on 10 May 2017

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry you have been having difficulty getting through to the Practice. We presently only have 2 phone lines that can be 2 internal phone lines OR 2 external phone lines. If both lines are in use, the phone rings in the exchange until a phone line becomes free. This is a known problem and we are looking at purchasing further phone lines to tackle the number of calls coming in and out of the Practice. If you could bear with us whilst the practice get quotations in for this work. It does take a little time and such changes have to be submitted to NHS England but assure you that its being actioned.
In the meantime, you can register for Patient Online Access which allows you to book your own appointments online, request repeat medication online as well as being able to view your medical records online.
Sorry for any inconvenience