01214462000 6 Bellevue, Edgbaston , Birmingham, West Midlands, B5 7LX

Peggyann Cotgreave gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 3 stars

Doctors are good

It is so difficult to get an appointment and some of the reception staff are not very friendly. When you do get through the line sometimes cuts off. The doctors are excellent and I can say that when I have had a problem it has been dealt with professionally. The nurses are really nice .

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 June 2018

pauline stammers gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

diabetes services

Over the past 18 months i have had an improved service for my diabetes. My general health has improved as my diabetes has become more stable. Appointments for my diabetes are good. The treatment change has benefitted me and i feel i have support in controling my diabetes now as before i had limited information, I now feel that i have a query it will be sorted.. I feel i now have control of my diabetes. HCA service is efficent and has always been so.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 18 April 2018

diane dirie gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

my diabetes

i have noticed since i have been seieing the diabetes team i have had a lot support and encouragement . I have lost alot of weight, the help and support from dr, nurse and hca has been fantastic. I have never had such good of my my diabete. I will keep it up! i feel i am a testimony to what you can 'achieve', my mum attends the surgery and is also receiving 'great care.I want to continue to get to my ideal weight and ive also stopped smoking!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

Anonymous gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

Came to the Doctors today and spoke to the desk lady, very polite happy and smiling. Some are miserable and rude. A welcome change. Dr was quick but sorted me out. Can take a while on the phones but very happy

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

Anonymous gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 4 stars

My blood test

i Had a stomach ache back in March I saw the doctor and I did some blood test since than no one call me regarding the blood result I called three times the first time I call someone took my mobile number that the doctor will call u he never the second time I call the lady told me to call on Monday that I did call on Monday she told me that no one put on the system that the doctor will call me and that I have to call 12 noon so that they call tell the doctor to call an discuss the result I was tried of calling I still have the pain I don’t know what cause the stomach pain and I don’t know my result till is almost six week or more really am not happy at all

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 April 2018

Les mysteres gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Very pleased indeed!

I was very pleased with the way I was received by the doctor and the receptionist. The Doctor has provided a very good treatment for my health issue and I feel better already. I found him and the receptionist very polite, professional and approachable.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Bellevue Medical Centre replied on 19 March 2018

Dear Patient

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.
I am glad your experience was positive and we hope you find this continues.

Lilian gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Diabetes care

I find my diabetes specialist nurse helpful friendly and informative and supportive, the staff are all lovely and helpful ‘ reception are always helpful but extremely busy at all times. The dr I saw on my last visit was helpful and encouraging as he is my sweetheart referred dr I found his knowledge of my past medical history a benefit and I have a good rapport with him

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 28 March 2018

C Brown gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Diabetes

Very happy with the care and information I receive from the nurses they’ve helped me quite a lot over the years always making sure I’m on the right tables and receiving the right care

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 28 March 2018

Anonymous gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 4 stars

The doctor is a very reasonable man, explaining everything I k

Having suffered from fatigue for 5 years and trying to get some thyroxine, I have seen the doctor once and after discussing the points I came out with the prescription. The other doctors tried various things but would never try this. Thank you.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018

Bellevue Medical Centre replied on 22 February 2018

Dear Patient
Thank you very much for your feedback and taking the time to share your positive experience.
I am glad you were pleased with doctor.

Anonymous gave Bellevue Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Appointment 28/02/2018

I saw one particular doctor today. he was very thorough and explained things in detail. I'm recovering from Flu and have a nasty cough which he provided me advice about as well as prescribing something.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 28 February 2018

Bellevue Medical Centre replied on 09 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.