The Masharani Practice

Waiting time to see dr

Very poor service 2 hrs wait to see dr front desk very rude as well

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 15 April 2018

My experiences with the Masharani Practice

We moved to Lutterworth in 2011 and were undecided where to register. On arrival at the Heath Center we were confronted with a choice of 2 practices. We decide to register at the smallest of the practices, the Masharani Practice and what a wise decision. The staff are wonderful, from the doctors and nurses right through to the admin staff. What is especially nice is that you can attend anytime before 11.30 in the morning and guarantee in seeing a doctor of your choice. This is a wonderful system which works very well and must be the envy of many other practices. My wife and I have since joined the Masharani Practice PPG
which keeps us well informed about what is going on within the practice. We commend the doctor on a well run practice and would recommend it to anyone.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 04 December 2017

Penney gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

fantastic service

The most caring professionals I’ve met, my family and friends agree - the support always makes a positive difference. Well done to the team during these very difficult times. Thank you

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 12 December 2017

Brendan gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Satisfaction!

Myself and my three other family members have been patients, through various episodes during the 20 years we have lived in Lutterworth.

My GP has shown tremendous leadership in his field over that time, from both my observation and measuring subtle changes over time.

He has invested in people, sysyems, operations and processes, in such an impressive way and, through various medical needs, I found the practice innovative and highly supportive when my family or I needed their help.

The area now needs huge, further investment due to the planned influx of significant numbers of families to support the local economy and, with the passage of time, further new blood will need to be attracted to the practise. I strongly hope that the resources will be made to the Masharani practise so that it can avoid the alternative of lack of investment and failing into poor conditions.

I fully support the Masharani Practice and would ask that full community and national support be given to such community medical practices, to ensure great preventative medicine can be practised, as well as the emergency/aftercare be made available, in our community.
Brendan O'Kane

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 26 December 2017

Anonymous gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Caring staff, from reception through to clinical staff

My husband and I have been patients at this practice for just over 2 years. We have been really impressed with the dignity and respect we have experienced. All staff, without exception are professional, respectful and friendly. I would have no hesitation is recommending this practice to others.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 30 November 2017

Anonymous gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 2 stars

Average

I’ve been a patient here for several years and regret to say I am becoming increasingly disenchanted. I have been returning repeatedly with the same issue periodically for several years, and the matter has never been properly investigated. I find them dismissive, unwilling to listen and am generally made to feel like an inconvenience. I certainly don’t recognise the reviews here as relating to the practice I visit.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 14 April 2018

Anonymous gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

The writers experience of his time with this practice.

Having joined this practice under the present senior partner's father, I have always been satisfied at the level of care and interest in my problems and the outcome of any treatment.

The standard of diagnosis and treatment has been very high in my opinion as a patient of 85 years and having experienced several other practices and GPs over my adult life. One doctors sense of humour is always well appreciated .

Another doctors reputation in the Lutterworth area is well merited and they are know for their kindness and devotion well beyond the call of duty.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 10 July 2017

Sian Lennon gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Trusted, family gp.

The principles of this practice should be copied nationwide. The receptionists are friendly, helpful and not the stereotypical "gatekeepers" many practices employ.

The open surgery in the mornings means patients get seen when they need, which is a godsend when you have small children. Similarly, when we've needed to be seen quite urgently the staff have tried their hardest to accommodate us, even if that's meant adding us to the end of their list, meaning they end up working later.

It's easy to book appointments, online, in person or on the phone.

The doctors themselves are easy to talk to and listen to what you say. They, along with the nursing staff, are personable, friendly and professional.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

brilliant

I have been a patient at the Masharani practice for years, and for years I have been telling everyone how good the service levels are, anybody who is an existing patient always agree others who are at other practices only envy the service levels we get.

When we listen to the reports on the national news about the NHS and local surgeries it bares no relation to what we are fortunate enough to experience at our surgery.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 17 July 2017

Happy gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy

They all provide an excellent service with understanding and help.
To be able to go to the surgery Monday to Friday from 8.30 - 11.30 and see a Doctor is something not many Surgeries do
Friends and family say they wish they had the same facilities

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017