Oakleaf Medical Practice

01212700015 Washwood Heath Health & Wellbeing Centre, Clodeshall Road , Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 3SW

Anonymous gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

incompetent staff

Reception staff extremely incompetent, Repeat prescriptions are often either late or wrongly prescribed. Rude and unhelpful staff. keep you on hold for ages even though youre no 1 in queue

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 05 November 2018

Oakleaf Medical Practice has not yet replied.

Mrs Tendai Marsters gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best Fantastic surgery indeed

I have been a patient here for 3 years and highly recommend it. Great, helpful staff who go the extra mile.It's busy but you can always get a same-day appointment (Mon - Fri) in the morning drop-in service.
On-site nursing and pharmacy services which are fantastic.
The standard of the clinical staff is superb and I have recommended this surgery to friends and family who have also been impressed with the standard of care that they have received.,From hospital after I have suffered a life changing condition due to clinical medical negligence in one of the NHS hospital which left me with severe sight loss in my right eye due to MRI scan 2 .I was recommended to register with Oakleaf surgery which turned out to be the best choice .It was a very traumatic time for myself and family due to the severity of the injuries but Oakleaf Medical Practice made it all easier I would highly recommend them to anyone in the same situation as I was .They referred me to specialists RNIB /Focus for my training's.I have the utmost respect for the whole team .

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 06 November 2018

Oakleaf Medical Practice has not yet replied.

very friendly staff

nice place to sit and wait,nice staff and good and friendly doctors every one very helpful.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 17 January 2018

Oakleaf Medical Practice replied on 15 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. All feedback is welcome and shared with our staff and Patient Participation Group to improve the service. If you have any further suggestions, you are welcome to come in and discuss them with practice management.

Colette Siddiqui gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

aapointments for 24 hr blood pressure monitoring

Excellent service by reception dr and specfically one member of staff seeing me on saturday and also getting my results checked by doctor and immediate appointment with dr

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 09 December 2017

Oakleaf Medical Practice replied on 07 January 2018

A Good service

I am very happy with the service. The staff and Dr's are all very helpful. When I come in they help me with my concerns.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 December 2017

Oakleaf Medical Practice replied on 07 January 2018

Galal gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy with service

I came in this morning at 9 to see the Dr. The staff were very helpful not only getting to see the dr straight away but also sorting another query for me. The Dr took time to liten and discuss my situation with me. A very good service.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 05 November 2017

Telephone

Other than getting through on the telephone which can take time I am happy with the service and I now know about the telephone triage which will help.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 11 November 2017

Mohammed gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Telephone call back

A good service especially the telephone call back by the Doctors. Happy with the service.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 18 November 2017

Anonymous gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Quantity over Quality !!!!

It’s with a heavy heart that I am writing this review.
Firstly I’m sympathetic with Medical services in the UK as there are burdening constraints placed on the NHS, which result in poor health services being delivered. This means it is not necessary that a health “professional “ need be incompetent as the system and budgets in place have deemed such “professional “ inadequate. It pains me no end that the staff have no idea of how to speak to patients whether they are delivering news or arranging appointments. The Doctor roster in this surgery is comprehensive, which makes it easier not harder to deliver a great service. A wealth of experienced staff, many of whom have no idea on how to treat patients ( which are in fact your customers ) with dignity or respect. The reception staff come across as having vomited out of the mouth rather than have spoken to you. A person comes to the surgery because they feel they need attention from a health care professional, it is not a social activity (sociability is not something Oakleaf staff has in abundance) The appt system is hit and miss, if you are lucky (NOT) you may get “telephone triage” which is by far the most condescending experience any person will feel. It’s not of any interest to patients who are ill (whether you feel this to be genuine or not is immaterial) to be told they have 8500 patients to deal with, patients owe no gratitude to your practice as your existence is to put your 8500 patients in the best of health possible. If the practice is overburdened, seek direction don’t vent your frustrations on the patients. Due to ill health, I have had the misfortune to frequent Oakleaf on more regular basis in the previous 3 months ( three times or so) and this is what I have experienced. It truly is a shame as I used to commute from London due to the quality of care I received from this very same practice and was in fact extremely proud of “my” surgery. A sentiment not shared by all of the Doctors currently working there !!!! It is no longer enough to dig a hole fast and deep, the hole needs to be fit for purpose. I truly wish I had kinder words as I have received great care from the practice in the past, but at this moment I fear the hole is being dug for me deep and fast !!!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 30 November 2017

Oakleaf Medical Practice replied on 08 December 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry you have had a poor experience and would like to invite you to the practice at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns with practice management. All feedback is welcome and shared with our staff and Patient Participation Group to improve the service.

Mrs Idris gave Oakleaf Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Avery good quick service

Very happy came first thing in the morning on a Sunday and was able to get an appointment straight away.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 17 September 2017