Holbrook Surgery

01403339818 Bartholomew Way , Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 5JL

All services at this surgery are 5star service

Find all staff polite and helpful, always get appointment,feel grateful to be a patient at a surgery I have only heard people say good things about .

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Seeing the pharmacist

I came to see the pharmacist as there wasn't any appointments available to see the doctor. I was concerned with a problem that had been ongoing for a while. she changed my treatment and monitored me. I can say her changing my therapy has been a God send I feel much better and I am so thankful for her listening to my problem and sorting it out.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018

Anonymous gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Worst doctors

The staff at reception are rude and unprofessional
You can never get an appointment
Waited 2 hours before I was seen to be spoke to rudely by the doctor
The place is filthy.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 13 February 2018

Holbrook Surgery replied on 14 February 2018

We are sorry you feel we have let you down and quite understand if you exercise your choice to register at a better surgery

Jane gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Just want to say a huge thank you to the lovely doctor who visited my mother at home today, it has provided great reassurance for my mother.
I rang the surgery at 8.30am this morning and my request for a domiciliary visit for my mother was dealt with compassion and kindness by the lovely receptionist.

Thank you Holbrook Surgery.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 January 2018

Rosemarie Berry gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Easy, fast patient registration and appointment time.

I am a UK pensioner, temporarily resident in France, but on holiday in the Horsham area at the moment.
I had a non-urgent problem which the chemist had advised should be seen by a GP, so I went to Holbrok Surgery to enquire if this would be possible. Reception staff were polite and helpful, and registered me there and then as a temporary overseas patient. I was then given an appointment to see one of the doctors within 15 minutes, and my medical problem was resolved.
Thank you to everyone at Holbrook Medical Centre. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 19 January 2018

Lisa Bolton gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Excellent Service and care from start to finish .

Just had to say what a lucky patient I feel today.
I rang the surgery at 8 am this morning for an emergency appointment, was spoken to and dealt with kindly and respectfully,seen promptly at 9:20 by a lovely doctor,and my first tablet I needed for my treatment taken by 9:45!
Can't ask for anything more than that. Thank you to all the team and keep up the great work. I know your surgery is one in a million and hope it stays that way for as long as possible.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 14 December 2017

Suport throughout 2017

My family and I have enjoyed fantastic help and support from all at Holbrook surgery throughout 2017 - A big thanks to GPs, nurses, reception and all those behind the scenes

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 03 January 2018

Anonymous gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Holbrook

The on-line appointment system is ideal for non emergency appointments.
Reception staff are always professional and polite.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 January 2018

Kerry Crockford gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Staff member picked up on a lesion that to me was harmless

While havng a blood pressure test a staff member noticed a blueberry lesion on my left forearm. She advised an appointment with the doctor that day. The doctor said he would shave the lesion 4 days later. Two weeks later he phoned to advise malignant melanoma He advised the local dermatology dept I was seen within 2:-weeks A mole above my left ankle proved benign. I had a further incision on my left forearm which revealed all the cancer had been removed . I also had an MRI and PET CT scan which were clear
I would like to thank all the staff for all they have done

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 24 January 2018

Bryn Evans gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My missed appointment

Yesterday I had an appointment to see one of your nurses because I have recently had a lesion removed from my neck, and I was a bit worried that the wound might be slightly infected. I turned up too late to be seen by the nurse because I tried to be in two places at the same time. I apologised to the receptionist who, to my total and utter amazement, arranged for me to see one of your doctors there and then. I didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes. In fact I was probably walking out of the doctor's room with a prescription in my hand within 10 minutes.

What an absolutely brilliant practice. I just can't imagine that happening anywhere else.....literally.

Many thanks.