Roseworth Surgery

01912132392 27-29 Roseworth Avenue, Gosforth , Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE3 1NB

toggs gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

FIRST CLASS SERVICE

We have as a family have always i had good and very friendly service
We have been patients with Roseworth Surgery for over 47 years now and we very happy with all aspects of health care.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 29 November 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 12 December 2018

thankyou for the feedback! it well received & appreciated.

Jennifer Mallen gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Practice

We joined the practice over 4 years ago after moving from Blyth, where we had great Doctors. Roseworth Surgery has surpassed our former practice by a mile.The telephone is answered promptly for appointments or to order prescriptions, a very large tick for this. The Doctors are brilliant and your made to feel you matter.Nursing staff are also fantastic, From entering to leaving it is a very positive experience. We think your CQC rating is undermarked. Keep up the good work.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 13 November 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 15 November 2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback its always welcome, we do pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service & we have a very hard working team whom im sure will appreciate your comments!!

Emergency children's appointments

I would like to give some praise to your surgery regarding some recent experiences our family have had. We have a little daughter just under 2 years of age at nursery where they pick-up all kinds of illnesses as I'm sure you are aware.

We have had a few occasions over the past 6-9 months were the nursery have asked us to get an emergency appointment with a GP. We have without fail been able to get these within 24 hours and often within an hour or so which I think in is exceptional service particularly in light of the strains on GP's. These appointments have often been tagged onto a clinic but we have never been rushed and the assessments have always been comprehensive and completed with a smile.

I thought I would take the time to thank you, your reception staff and the GP's for providing such a good service.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 06 June 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 06 June 2018

Thankyou for your feedback, We do offer same day urgent appointments for all of our patients when needed.

Mel Kendall gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Recommend Roseworth Surgery

Our previous doctors closed down and we had to find a new one. I now wish they'd closed earlier. I am on heart medication and when doing repeat prescriptions there would always be delays or an item missing. The online ordering system, at Roseworth, for ordering prescriptions and booking appointments is simple to use and efficient. If you need any help the receptionists are all pleasant, obviously well trained, and helpful. The check in computer you use when you get there is something I had never come across before but is simple to use and reduces waiting time.
The nurse sees you on time and is very professional.
The doctors listen and give good recommendations and help. I don't go to the doctors often but in 15 years at my previous practice I never saw the same doctor twice . At Roseworth it was good to see the doctors have their own rooms with names on the door. A simple thing but suggests permanence and confidence in the doctor.
Overall we have been very satisfied with the setting up of our logins, appointments and treatments and would definitely recommend Roseworth Surgery.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 02 May 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 03 May 2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback, this is exactly how the whole system should work!!

Mark Leahy gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

An excellent efficient and caring practice

Roseworth is the ideal type of caring, efficient and "non rushed" medical care.
As a teaching practice, you get a variety of doctors and students. This means that the service is "a bit above the normal", as the senior doctor must be very accurate and explain problems to both patient and student.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 04 September 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 14 September 2018

Thank you for your great feedback , yes these are the benefits being a teaching practice brings to the patient.

An emergency situation over loss of sight in a 90 year old

The situation involved my elderly aunt who suddenly lost almost all her sight. We needed advice and help on what to do for the best to help her, and this practise could not have been more considerate, helpful or caring,at what was a difficult and demanding time for all the family.(July 2018)
The above intervention involved an immediate house call, as did a problem with my aunt's back, a few weeks earlier. (June 2018)
Previously, in March (2018) my aunt needed to visit the surgery, at very short notice, when again, we were impressed with the prompt, timely, humane, wise and professional response.
THANK YOU.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 12 November 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 15 November 2018

Thankyou for the lovely feedback we pride ourselves for providing a prompt, timely caring service and its always nice to see feedback to suggest we are getting it right.

norma jeffels gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

staff and surgery

would not change my surgery for anything.staff are always helpful pleasent and friendly. keep up the good work.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 11 March 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 12 March 2018

Thankyou for your excellent feedback.

Paul Burton gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied new patient

I only joined the practice as a patient in August. Having moved around the country several times in the last 4 years, this was by far the easiest and friendliest transfer to a new GP that I have experienced.

All of the staff are always helpful and do their very best to solve any problems that arise. Challenges are unavoidable when you are dealing with someone's health and in a system as complex as the health service, but how you then deal with the challenging issues is the real test of the quality of a general practice. Roseworth Surgery has consistently passed with flying colours.

As well as an excellent set up at the practice itself, I am also very pleased by the on-line services I can access.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 23 March 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 09 April 2018

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback, our team are very friendly and try to offer the very best in customer service.

Colin Taylor gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Roseworth Surgery, Gosforth

Have attended this surgery for over 40 years. Can’t fault staff or doctor’s. Specially impressed with their use of internet, email, texts etc to keep clients informed.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 13 February 2018

Roseworth Surgery has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Roseworth Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Always so diligent, friendly, courteous, understanding I can

Always so diligent, friendly, courteous, understanding, nothing is too much trouble from the reception staff. The amazing practice nurses. The incredible doctors indeed anyone. You can always get an appointment, you are listened to and given good advice. They have looked after me for years and my parents in their 90’s. Fantastic, cannot rate them highly enough. This is the way a General Practice should be run.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 07 March 2018

Roseworth Surgery replied on 08 March 2018

a big thank you from the team, its always nice to hear good feedback.