01132953600 Holtdale Approach , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16 7RX

Fadhil Al-Fadhili gave High Field Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Will ever be grateful for you help and support

The staff in this GP practice are the best of the best.
Always willing to listen. They go much further than the call of their duties.
Their kindness, soft approach and lisneng ears to their patients and their families are second to none.

This is the true example of what our NHS is.

Over 15 years, I can fault them for absolutely nothing.

Thank you very much Highfield Surgery's family.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 01 October 2018

High Field Surgery replied on 05 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words. I will ensure they are passed onto the full High Field team.

Cannot fault High Field

I moved to High Field Surgery after a horrible misdiagnosis at another nearby surgery left me seriously ill and nearly killed me.

Although I was only with High Field a short time before moving to a new town, the support and care I received was second to none. All the staff I met, Doctors, Nurses and Receptionists, were friendly, helpful and top notch and helped me to move forward and helped to restore my faith in the medical system.

Thank You High Field.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 25 May 2018

High Field Surgery replied on 29 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated by the High Field team.

Anonymous gave High Field Surgery a rating of 3 stars

Good surgery except for one doctor!

Me and my family moved to this area about 2 years ago and decided to go with this surgery since it´s the closest one and had good reviews. I've met almost all of the doctors which have all been very nice and helpful except for this one doctor.
My youngest daughter (turning 17 this year) made her first doctors appointment herself and saw this doctor today, she came home almost crying. The doctor was condescending and questioned everything she said. She was asking for a repeat prescription of medication she´s been taking since she was 9 years old, something she manages totally herself and has done for years. The doctor questioned that she even needed the medication, even though when we moved we brought a letter from her previous doctor to put in her records. Then the doctor accused her of not taking the medication because it looked like it's been a while since she had a prescription last time, which must be because of glitch in the system or it wasn't recorded. And this is just couple of the things she experienced.
I'm sad to say but this is exactly the same experience her older sister and myself had when we saw this doctor, we both decided that we would never see this doctor again, but were too late to warn my daughter before she made the appointment. Obviously she thought it wouldn't matter which doctor she would get appointment with.
It can be a big step for someone to see a doctor, specially when you are going alone for the first time. And getting an attitude like that is definitely not helping!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 22 January 2018

High Field Surgery replied on 23 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really sorry the experience your daughter received was unsatisfactory and am very sorry for upset caused.

Understandably NHS Choices anonymise comments which makes it very difficult to identify the parties and circumstances of this consultation. Furthermore it would be completely inappropriate for me to respond in detail on a public forum. I would therefore request that you or your daughter contact me at the surgery, by telephone or in person so I can investigate further and learn what we can do better in the future.

0113 295 3600

Jean Little gave High Field Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Good Surgery all round

My husband I usually see the same doctor each time apart from the odd occasion. We are always treat very well, with dignity and kindness. I make our appointments on the internet usually and get them easily. We have been with the surgery for many years now, in fact, since it opened. It is always clean and bright and the waiting room is very pleasant. My husband is 85 years old and has lots of aches and pains bur he is not treat lime a nuisance; he is treat very well, although I have to go with him as he forgets what has been said otherwise. No-one ever questions this.
A good, all-round experience of a doctors' surgery.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 17 April 2018

High Field Surgery replied on 18 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of our practice. All of our members of staff work extremely hard to provide a friendly and efficient service to our patients and I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the whole team.

We have recently refurbished the waiting room and I am glad you like it. Its also lovely to hear that you can access appointments easily via the internet, lots of our patients now tell us they prefer to use this method instead of the telephones which can get very busy at certain times.

The team at High Field do appreciate it when a patient takes the time to leave a positive review, especially one who has been with us for so long. I hope you continue to experience the same service for many years to come.

Thankyou

Would like to thank the practice nurse for fitting my baby in for her injections when their colleague called in sick and her appointment was cancelled.
The nurse called me up and fit us in on the same day.
Many thanks

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 December 2017

High Field Surgery replied on 11 December 2017

Thank you, I will pass your thanks onto the Nurses. When a member of staff calls in sick it creates extra pressure on available appointments but we will always do what we can to accomodate patients who need to be moved.

Mr T Williamson gave High Field Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service!

I have been a patient for the last 6 years or so and every time I have had to attend which isn't often they have been fantastic from beginning to end. Given today's pressures on the NHS and it's services they always have time for you and you get treated like a patient not just a number coming through their doors. Thank you

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 30 October 2017

High Field Surgery replied on 30 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words, I will ensure they are passed onto the whole team.

Debbie gave High Field Surgery a rating of 5 stars

So Sad to Leave This Surgery

I have decided to leave a review because I am moving house and researching a new GP surgery for the area I am moving to. I have to say that I have received three years of fantastic service from this surgery and I will be extremely sorry to leave. The experiences I have had here made a refreshing change to the experiences I had at my old surgery. I can usually always get an appointment when I want one and in advance when I know I have my days off and I can get appointments to suit for myself and daughter later on an evening after I finish work. Also I think the GPs are very thorough and follow up any issues that arise from blood tests etc. You might think this is to be expected from a GP but this is not so as my blood test results were ignored or repeated three times by my previous surgery. The reception staff doctors and nurses here are very curteous and I have never had an issue with rudeness. I think this surgery should give customer service lessons to other GP surgeries!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

High Field Surgery replied on 01 December 2017

Many thanks for your positive comments. They are much appreciated and I will ensure the full team gets to see a copy. Best of luck in researching your new practice.

Jean Little gave High Field Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant surgery

My husband and I can usually get an appointment and are always treat with care and dignity.
My husband is elderly and has many little aches and pains and he is always treat very well.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 08 August 2017

High Field Surgery replied on 09 August 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review. The team at High Field are always grateful to hear feedback and I will pass on your comments.

Excellent GP Surgery

My family and myself have used this surgery for many years and have always had excellent service from all the staff.

I always get an appointmnet in reasonable time, but the last couple of visits I have been seen within the hour which was both surprising and pleasing, hence this review It is a pleasant atmosphere in the waiting room, very clean and modern, and everything seems to happen with the minimum of fuss.

Very grateful for the care we receive, thank you Highfield.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 08 June 2017

High Field Surgery replied on 09 June 2017

Many thanks for your kind words. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the whole team.

Peter Smith gave High Field Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Website

A much improved web site.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

High Field Surgery replied on 07 June 2017

Thank you for the feedback.

The new website has been live for just over a week now and as well as a completely new design it features much more content and functionality.