Rutland Lodge Medical Practice

01132007474 27 Carlton Gardens , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS7 1JL

Anonymous gave Rutland Lodge Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

The receptionists

The receptionists are rude have no manners they can't even do their job properly absolutely pathetic and they make you feel uncomfortable on the phone i feel the urge to change surgeries because of them receptionists as if I have to get an appointment through their rude and ignorant telephone manners I'd rather not call at all

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 28 March 2017

Anonymous gave Rutland Lodge Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

head receptionist

was a wonderful surgery but has now become a nightmare place. I sadly no longer trust them at all, but the reason for this is the practice manager . i made an appointment and had to wait for three weeks to see the gp that was treating me, I was in agony for a long term condition, my son took time off work to take me to the appointment, i waited and waited to be told the gp i was meant to see was not there, i went to reception to ask why i had waited 3 weeks to see the gp that was meant to be seeing me and why the doctor was not there and then was told that i had missed 2 appointments at little london by the head receptionist, followed by a letter by them saying i was violent? ECRB checked for the last 30 years what, Have never been in trouble ever ever, never had appointments in Little London I can hardly move and I live in Chapel , feel i can not go back, disgusted that i was let down and became more ill because of it,, never heard from them since, but was declared disabled, and thats over a year ago, no word as yet lol

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 08 November 2017

Anonymous gave Rutland Lodge Medical Practice a rating of 2 stars

Appalling

This used to be a great surgery. I have been there times in the last year and been seen by one doctor, well what can I say. Patronising, rude and disrespectfull. The first time I thought the doctor may have been having a bad day.
The second time I left in tears as I felt my issue was swiped under the table with no other options.
Then the third time was with my mother very ill needed something to relive pain she was very concerned, the doctor tested the normal stuff, said she was fine and sent her on her way.
The best doctor at this surgery has to be another doctor who is very understanding and caring offers options to make you feel as though you're being helped.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 21 December 2015