Toft Road Surgery

01565632681 Dunley, Toft Road , Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 9DX

Ed Burrows gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The service is proactive

When I have had a problem, the surgery has been extremely responsive -- and has invited me for a checkup, which was totally unexpected. Clearly the surgery is hot on early diagnosis and preventative medicine. So -- no complaints

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 29 May 2018

Anonymous gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Thorough, gentle and caring.

Yesterday I had to attend the surgery to discuss and be examined for a female health issue.
The long standing female GP partner whom I saw was so lovely. Despite her previous patients causing her to run late (of which she apologised) I did not feel rushed.
She was compassionate, gentle, and thorough.
I came away feeling I had been listened to and treated appropriately.
Every GP I have dealt with at the surgery either for myself or family member has been excellent.
Keep up the good work - I can’t recommend this surgery more highly. Thank you.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 07 March 2018

Pat Story gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Good Service

Always help out as far as is possible. My doctor is exceptional

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 14 January 2018

Eason gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Called this morning about my 2 year old daughter who had croup. I was able to access the receptionist by telephone within 3 minutes and received a call from the doctor within 10 minutes. They were very thorough and caring in their manner. A wonderful service.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 31 July 2017

Anonymous gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Rude and uncaring receptionists

I have been with the surgery for six years and rarely need to call, however I recently fell very ill and called for a same day appointment, as instructed to do by the surgery. The receptionist asked if it was urgent so I explained my symptoms, only to be told by the receptionist that they were not a trained medical professional in an aggressive and very uncaring manner. The same happened when I called back a few days later to check on my test results and I asked for another telephone appointment to speak with a doctor as I wasn't getting any better. This has been by far the worst experience I have had with this surgery and I will be leaving as a result. To be met with such aggression and distain when you are feeling unwell isn't a pleasant experience. The doctors however are very good, it's just a shame that you have to speak to such rude reception staff to get an appointment.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Anonymous gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

I have been with this practice for over 20 years and, as I am soon to move to Yorkshire, I am very sorry to be leaving Toft Road. Everyone I have ever seen at this practice, from receptionists to nurses and doctors, has been caring and effective.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Anonymous reviewed Toft Road Surgery

Excellent practice

I have attended this practice for the past 20 years I have always found all G.P's to be thorough and attentive to my needs. Staff are friendly and helpful and the waiting environment very pleasant As with all practices notice needs to be given for a named G.P but all doctors are knowledgable and easy to talk to. I would recommend this practice.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 25 January 2017