Toft Road Surgery

01565632681 Dunley, Toft Road , Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 9DX

Eason gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Called this morning about my 2 year old daughter who had croup. I was able to access the receptionist by telephone within 3 minutes and received a call from the doctor within 10 minutes. They were very thorough and caring in their manner. A wonderful service.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 31 July 2017

Anonymous gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Rude and uncaring receptionists

I have been with the surgery for six years and rarely need to call, however I recently fell very ill and called for a same day appointment, as instructed to do by the surgery. The receptionist asked if it was urgent so I explained my symptoms, only to be told by the receptionist that they were not a trained medical professional in an aggressive and very uncaring manner. The same happened when I called back a few days later to check on my test results and I asked for another telephone appointment to speak with a doctor as I wasn't getting any better. This has been by far the worst experience I have had with this surgery and I will be leaving as a result. To be met with such aggression and distain when you are feeling unwell isn't a pleasant experience. The doctors however are very good, it's just a shame that you have to speak to such rude reception staff to get an appointment.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Excellent practice

I have been with this practice for over 20 years and, as I am soon to move to Yorkshire, I am very sorry to be leaving Toft Road. Everyone I have ever seen at this practice, from receptionists to nurses and doctors, has been caring and effective.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Anonymous reviewed Toft Road Surgery

Excellent practice

I have attended this practice for the past 20 years I have always found all G.P's to be thorough and attentive to my needs. Staff are friendly and helpful and the waiting environment very pleasant As with all practices notice needs to be given for a named G.P but all doctors are knowledgable and easy to talk to. I would recommend this practice.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 25 January 2017

Anonymous gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 1 stars

GP feedback

After being advised by medical staff that I needed urgent attention at my GP surgery I spoke with a doctor and they decided I go to A&E when speaking with A&E they decided it wasn't urgent and I could go to my GP. While this suggestion seems fair it was somewhat impossible to have even a telephone consultation with the doctor. The receptionist was rude and came across very aggressive. They refused to book me an appointment or a next day appointment. Furthermore I feel the reception staff need extra training in basic heath problems as they didn't even seem to know what a mini stroke was. One receptionist was helpful as was the doctor I saw. Last week I was left feeling extremely distressed and angry after speaking with this particular receptionist so much so I will not be swapping doctors surgery just so I am not faced with having to speak with this rude vile person again!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 10 August 2016

Anonymous gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 5 stars

An appointment with the nurse leads me to remark

I attended the surgery to see the nurse for a routine appointment. Their manner was such that it leads me to remark on their excellent manner and service. They are a credit to the surgery and would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family. I have to add that I would not normally make comment on the services I receive, but have taken the time to do so.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 21 January 2016

Always helpful

Iv always found this Dr's extremely helpful before now iv rang them gone 17.00 for advice for my son and been seen by the gp the same day. Can't fault them in anyway all of the Dr's are great and listen to what you have to say and help you.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 10 April 2016

Barry Phethean gave Toft Road Surgery a rating of 1 stars

If you can ever get past the Rude receptionists.

If you can ever get past the rude & miserable receptionists it seems you are putting them to work even asking for any service. The doctors & nurses are extremely dedicated & professional , its just a great shame the front of house is such a shambles.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 28 June 2016