Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora

01509601201 Shepshed Health Centre, Field Street, Shepshed , Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 9AL

Nathan Haywood gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant care and expertise

I've been a patient here now for nearly 20 years and have always received excellent care. One particular doctor is a fantastic clinician who takes the time to listen to his patients. I'm not a regular visitor to the Dr's but when I do have to go I am reassured I have someone like this particular doctor to provide me with the medical advice and support I need.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 17 May 2018

Anonymous gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 5 stars

Would recommend

Brilliant surgery. Brilliant Doctors & Nurses and lovely admin staff. Would recommend

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 June 2018

Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora replied on 08 June 2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback

Tanya Bird gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff who always have the time to listen

Iv been at this doctors now for 2 years and it is the best care Iv ever recieved. Firstly the reception ladies are all so wonderful and pleasant, they are always helpful. They always make a fuss of my children too so now they are not frightened to be at the doctors. My doctor is a brilliant doctor, as a norm he is normally running slightly late. I believe this is because he listens to every single patient thoroughly and really has time for them. I expect to wait for a good doctor and there are toys and colouring in the waiting room for children that keep them occupied. The nurse is also lovely, she is always very jolly looking and is so caring. Overall a fantastic surgery with a doctor that will go above and beyond for his patients!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora has not yet replied.

Anon gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 3 stars

Field Street Surgery Shepshed

The Drs and receptionist staff are generally pretty good when you get to see them but trying to get an appointment is a real nightmare, you have to ring up the same day at 8.30am and then keep ringing until someone picks up, within 4 minutes they can have run out of appointments and you just get an answer machine message saying you need to try again another day. There is a new online booking system which you have to register at reception, but again available appointments are scarce; I do wonder whether any of this is the best set up for older people who may not be as technology savvy. Also difficult when you're trying to balance seeing a Dr around work commitments. For myself I've been put on medications for a set period of time, the prescription has run out but trying to get back in to see the Dr to see where you go from there is hard work so in the mean time your symptoms flare back up again and you have no treatment. The issue with booking an appointment is pretty frustrating...

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 16 May 2018

Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora replied on 08 June 2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback, unfortunately as we are only a one GP practice we are very limited on appointments but do understand your frustrations. In regard to your medication please ring the surgery and hopefully a member of the team will be able to help you, sometimes a telephone consultation could be the answer?

Anonymous gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 3 stars

Gp is great

The Doctors’s have time for you, but when you are there for an appointment at 0930 and the doctor gets here at 1005 then the reseption talk for 25 minutes that 55 minutes late then if people before you take longer than 15 minutes, over an hour late the desk told me the doctors always late , but all over the surgery information about patients not tuning up but I had to leave as I only had an hour before work I was put down as dns when I did , one rule for use Doctors not on time not a problem if it’s bucuse a patient is ill but because a doctor can on get to work on time not excuse,

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 12 January 2018

Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora replied on 08 June 2018

Apologies for your above frustrations, if you would like to discuss this further please contact the surgery.

Anonymous gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 1 stars

Rude and unhelpful

Terrible service delivered by inexperienced reception staff unwilling to try to answer questions without a hassled tone, very unprofessional.
GP very rude and unhelpful. I would certainly question this doctor's clinical judgement and lack of empathy.
A real shame that this surgery does not offer the service needed nor expected.
I will not be recommending.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 10 December 2017

Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora replied on 08 June 2018

This comment has been discussed with the GP's. We do not know the individual case you are referring to but please contact the surgery directly if you wish to discuss it further.

Vicki Turner gave Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora a rating of 4 stars

Always kind and helpful

I have been a patient at this practice since relocating to Shepshed in 2005. It is fair to say that it is sometimes difficult to book an appointment, but I have always found all the staff to be professional, kind and helpful. Our GP always listens carefully and is sensitive and thoughful in his approach, as well as being an excellent clinician.I have recommended the practice to several friends who have moved to the area.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 08 June 2018

Dr Parveen Singh Ghatora has not yet replied.