East Shore Partnership

1. Review titled My recent appointment.

by Paul Ratcliffe - Posted on 09 December 2019

I have been a patient at this surgery all my life but in recent times it's been a struggle to see a doctor when I've needed to but I managed to get an appointment for last Friday at 4.30. My wife and I had been out earlier and got stuck in 'Black Friday' traffic so allowed half an hour for the journey to the surgery which usually only takes ten minutes. I was still five minutes late for my appointment, the first time I've ever been late, and I had been marked as "did not attend". I was then pushed to the back of the doctor's list and had a long wait to see him. I can't describe how frustrated I was when the appointments are never, ever, on time. It's not unusual to wait for forty five minutes after the appointment time and yet, bring five minutes late, I was treated like this.

Visited December 2019

2. Review titled Appointment times and phoning

by Teresa-Lucia S - Posted on 11 November 2019

Time of getting an appointment is ridiculous. Often times weeks ahead. Times for phone to be answered again is unacceptable. Baffins used to be a welcoming surgery. But it has lost that caring side since it joined East shore.

3. Review titled Baffins Surgery

by Linda W - Posted on 05 November 2019

I feel the surgery has got over the initial problems that came when it became East Shore partnership and is now running more efficiently .

4. Review titled Friendly, efficient

by Julie M - Posted on 05 November 2019

Only short delay from appointment time. Nurse very efficient and friendly.

5. Review titled Medication review

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 November 2019

Pharmacist was great, put me at ease, explained new meds I was given and made a follow up phone call to check I was fine with them.

6. Review titled Appointment

by Catherine B - Posted on 11 November 2019

Overall I am very happy with my doctors surgery. ALL staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I have shingles and phoned to speak to either a triage nurse or a doctor. Unfortunately for me, I was told that neither was available and told to go to walk in. Normally I would be happy to do this, however the pain of shingles is absolutely brutal. I was very critical only giving a 1. I apologise for that. Can only blame the pain!! All the staff are attentive, friendly and very understanding. I am extremely grateful for being a patient of this surgery.

7. Review titled Quick to be seen

by Harry B - Posted on 11 November 2019

I attended Baffin's this morning for the walk-in clinic regarding a flu jab. Quick to be seen by the desk and 5 mins to wait to be called for my jab.

8. Review titled Very welcoming doctors

by James L - Posted on 11 November 2019

Very welcoming doctors, the doctor is extremely friendly and makes you feel relaxed, explained stuff too! Never had a problem booking an appointment!!

9. Review titled Appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 November 2019

It is virtually impossible to get an appointment. You can be holding on the phone for up to an hour just to speak to a receptionist. Although they are as sympathetic as possible, it doesn’t necessarily mean I have time in my day to sit on hold to arrange an appointment for 1 months time. I’m very disappointed and am very put off the doctor experience. I wish the system was as it was 3/4 years ago - it really has gone downhill rapidly.

10. Review titled Excellent facility, polite

by Allan C - Posted on 25 October 2019

Excellent facility, polite and courteous staff plus medics and docs (A one in my book).

Visited October 2019