Readesmoor Medical Group Practice

01260276161 Readesmoor Medical Centre, 29-31 West Street , Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1JP

ducktinaduck gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely brilliant GP practice.

My family and I have been at this practice for many years now and cannot fault it. All of the staff work hard and try to offer the best service possible. My husband and I attended an appointment there together today. The GP we saw is just brilliant. They spent time with us, listened and helped in so many ways. We really couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you Readesmoor.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 21 September 2018

Anonymous gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 4 stars

Brilliantly Helpful

Brilliant experience, recently returned from university so was only looking to register temporarily, incredibly helpful and friendly receptionist that helped me register and find an appointment. Being someone who does not like going to the doctors, they made me feel at ease.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 12 July 2018

Anonymous gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 5 stars

Efficient care

Recently took my daughter in who was very poorly. The Doctor who treated her was courteous and diligent and feared she may have sepsis or appendicitis. As my daughter is only 4 this was considered a red flag. the Doctor's perseverance in eventually getting a direct admittance to Leighton Hospital ultimately aided her recovery.

Good quality care from a good hardworking Doctor, well done.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 June 2018

Anonymous gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

Obnoxious rude nurse

I went to see the nurse two weeks ago to have my ears sringed the nurse told me she had got all the ear wax out i could still feel the wax in my ear after leaving she said to come back if I didn’t feel any better.. been back today the nurse told me she’s never ever sringing my ear again and totally different story spoke as if I was three years old and imbersilic., the receptionist think they are doctors.. receptionist doctors.. they are hostile and rude..

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Readesmoor Medical Group Practice replied on 22 March 2018

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please could you contact Operations Manager Mrs Roz Broad to discuss this matter further. Many thanks

Anonymous gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Been a patient for over 30 years, consistently great.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 29 December 2017

Anonymous gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

Appointment system

Tried to get an appointment for my daughter. I don't get any phone signal in work and certainly don't want to have a discussion with a GP when I work in an open plan office. On Thursday I stood outside my office building on my break and held on the phone for 12 minutes but didn't get through. I tried again on my lunch break and couldn't get through. I tried again on my drive home (hands free). I got through and I was told to "call back tomorrow". I explained how difficult this system was for me, finally the receptionist said they would get the GP to call me back. It is Saturday now and I have not received a call. I am quite concerned about my daughter she needs to be seen. I think this appointment system does not work for everybody and a bit of flexibility is needed. So i guess I will be holding on the phone on breaks and lunch again next week, getting increasingly frustrated

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 07 October 2017

Readesmoor Medical Group Practice replied on 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your comments.
Please accept our apologies that you have not been able to get through to the Medical Centre and that the GP did not call back.
Please contact the Practice Manager to discuss this further.

Als 2017 gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

Receptionists who think they are doctors!!!!

Whilst the majority seem helpful, it’s the minority that I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with!
Call backs not honoured and trying to get a copy of a referral letter is like trying to borrow the Crown Jewels.
I will be lodging a formal complaint with the practise manager...in writing...as when I have asked to speak to them previously I was told they would call...however they never did, and when I’ve asked to speak to them today low and behold they've already left for the day.
They make the whole experience of having to attend the doctors even more stressful and believe me I am experiencing a lot of stress already trying to get a diagnosis for my 2 yr old son.
I have also had experiences of referrals not being done and also incorrect referrals which have then meant longer nhs waiting times. I am now in the situation where I am paying for a private consult, but the receptionist sorry I mean consultant, can’t give me the referral letter to take with me.
The receptionists also need to be consistent in the information they give. To spend 15 minutes waiting to speak to someone to then be told to call back tomorrow as they can’t answer your query is not acceptable. To then call back the following day to then be told you need to call at a different time again is just ludicrous.
Get your act together readesmore, your rating is at 2.5 and that speaks volumes as to the operation you are running and the problem starts with your front line staff.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 12 October 2017

Carl gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

General practice

Absolutely disgraceful, under no circumstances register with this joke of a practice, receptionist think their the doctors and make it impossible for you to make an appointment, the doctors themselves don't seem to care and I'm not being funny but have real difficulty speaking and understanding English, my girlfriend ended up being treated and getting medication when she went back home to Poland after being wrongly diagnosed here!!! You have been warned.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 19 October 2017

Anonymous gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 4 stars

Good But Could be Better

The appointment system is better than it was as is the repeat prescription system, the one thing lacking though is the some of the reception staff, some of them are quite short with you, in that they will cut you off while you are explaining something to them as if they want you off the phone quickly.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Helen gave Readesmoor Medical Group Practice a rating of 4 stars

Very helpful, friendly nurse for my appointment.

I had an appointment a couple of days ago with the nurse for routine cervical screening and managed to get the appointment on the same day that I rang. The nurse was very friendly and helpful and really put me at ease. Very important screening that all women should regularly attend as my friend died from cervical cancer last year and the test itself is very easy and quick. Would definitely recommend.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

Readesmoor Medical Group Practice replied on 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to feedback your positive comments. These have been shared with the Nursing Team and the wider Medical Centre team.

We have Nurse appointments which are able to be booked in advance with some availability on the day.