02086991062 Woolstone Road, Forest Hill , London, Greater London, SE23 2SG

Great service

I love this surgery, for an inner London surgery it feels like a family practice& service is great.?today i went in for an energency appointment& was seen by the doctor. She was great, efficient bright& cheerful. Everything a doctor should be. Thankyou for your services.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 14 January 2019

Woolstone Medical Centre replied on 12 February 2019

Thank you so much for your comment which will be passed to the entire team.

Kind Regards,

Leonard Onoberhie gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 1 stars

Bad Service

I have found the communication at the GP to be fairly poor. I have had a leg ulser for almost a month now and not once it occur to them get me referred to leg ulser clinic. Frankly every time I have booked an appointment I was treated as if I was taking up there time.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 31 August 2018

Woolstone Medical Centre replied on 03 September 2018

I am very sorry to read your comments and hear that you have such a poor impression of the practice and our GPs.

I would be really grateful if you could contact the Practice Manager directly to provide us with some details about your experience so we can investigate what has gone wrong and seek to make improvements.

0208 6991062

Emma Price gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent medical practice

I have received excellent care for over 3 years at the Woolstone Medical Practice. I always got an appointment at the quickest available time, I was treated with respect and kindness, and was given the best treatment by doctors, nurses and reception staff. I am moving to the other side of London, and I am sad to leave behind such an excellent practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 01 June 2018

Good Team

I have recently registered, and the first impressions are of a good team of receptionists in a well organised place. They seem to be doing a very stressful job.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 07 November 2018

Woolstone Medical Centre replied on 12 February 2019

Thank you very much for your comment. We do aim to be organised and offer the best care available to our patients.

Kind Regards,

Angela Hodgson-Teall gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

The Brilliant Staff at Woolstone!

I was prompted to make this review when I attended another local surgery several times. The contrast with Woolstone, where the receptionists are polite, helpful, kind, reasonable (and able to share a joke with you if appropriate) was striking. I realised how lucky I was to have such a wonderful practice on my doorstep (I have been coming since 1988).
It would be remiss of me not to mention the fantastic doctors and nurses who have looked after me over the years.
Long may the staff continue to uphold these tremendous standards!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 22 May 2018

Julie gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Lovely medical practice.

My husband and myself can't fault this surgery whatsoever. We moved into the area in 1984 and have been with them ever since. Our children have also been registered here all their lives too. I remember having my first child and the doctor visited a few days after I arrived home from hospital (after me having an emergency c-section). Child clinics, check-ups, injections were all taken care of at the surgery. I can not fault my children's care at all. My husband and I have always had excellent treatment with this surgery and can't fault the centre at all.

Sometimes you might have to wait in the surgery longer than you expected for your doctor to be free, but I have never felt rushed in a consultation, so I never mind waiting. I don't see this as a negative, just a simple fact that some patients needs need longer time with a doctor than others. The reception staff are very helpful too. Always polite and attentive.

I like having the online access. If I know I'm going to need a doctors appointment I can do it all online and you can see which doctors are free and at which times. You can also see all your medical records, vaccinations etc. If you need an emergency appointment just ring the surgery at 8am (might need a few redials) and you usually do get one as they have a few morning and afternoon ones to give out. I have a few friends whose doctors don't offer on the day appointments, so I feel lucky this one does.

I'm probably lucky that I've not experienced any problems here, but I do know they have procedures in place to follow up patients complaints and they hold regular patient forums too. So all in all an excellent practice which I do recommend when new people come into area.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 01 December 2017

Woolstone Medical Centre replied on 02 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such positive feedback about our Doctors and Reception staff. I am very glad you have had the kind of service that we aim to provide. Once again many thanks.

Jill Purkis gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent family GP surgery

Woolstone Medical Centre has been our family's GP Surgery for nearly 30 years. We have always found the service very efficient, friendly and caring. The reception staff are always polite and welcoming and will always try and solve any issue/query you may have. The clinical staff are very knowledgeable and treat you with respect and dignity and very much as an individual. I have every confidence in their care and treatment and am always given the opportunity to discuss my opinion .

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 March 2018

Yeliz gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Some great Drs and reception staff + easy to get appointment

This surgery is a breath of fresh air in comparison to past experiences at another surgery. The reception staff are generally very empathetic and do their upmost to give appointments. The doctor is exceptional with their very reassuring bout of knowledge. They're always willing to listen and is a very confident Dr who genuinely cares. The other doctor is fantastic with children... They make my little boy feel at ease and never rushes me, they are very patient, caring and knowledgeable. They are also genuinely caring too. All in all I consider myself very fortunate to be a patient in such an outstanding practice. Anybody that has the privilege in joining such a practice should consider themselves lucky!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 12 June 2017

Woolstone Medical Centre replied on 17 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such positive feedback about our service and our Doctors, reception staff and the service which we provide. I am very glad you have had the kind of service that we aim to provide. Once again many thanks.

Denise gave Woolstone Medical Centre a rating of 4 stars

Quality and understanding

In the last few months I have had to call for appointment s for my Dad. The staff got him in straight away on several occasions and his treatment/diagnosis were very prompt and reassuring. Can't fault any one or any thing. Thank you.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 25 July 2017

Woolstone Medical Centre replied on 17 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such positive feedback about our service provided to the local community. I am very glad you have had the kind of service that we aim to provide. Once again many thanks.

Lovely Drs and reception Staff

Have been registered since Sep 2015. The Drs are all very nice, competent and very understanding and the same applies to all the receptionists.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 27 March 2017