The Microfaculty

02085241230 107-109 Chingford Mount Road, Chingford , London, Greater London, E4 8LT

Raheel gave The Microfaculty a rating of 5 stars

Great Surgery, caring Doctors

My family and I have been patients of Microfaculty Surgery for the last 10 yeas.. The doctors and reception staff are wonderful.
The doctors really listened to what I had to say and was incredibly helpful. I know doctors are very restricted for time, but none of the doctors at the surgery ever make me feel rushed.
Online Appointment Booking has started its very easy and convenient.
Highly Recommended Surgery.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 10 October 2017

Anonymous gave The Microfaculty a rating of 3 stars

anger issues

My doctor gets angry sometimes not good in a profession where compasion is needed also talks to starff with anger i understand this is stressfull job long hours etc . But really not great when there for help

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 20 February 2016

Tina Weiss gave The Microfaculty a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic GP Surgery

I have been a patient at this surgery since 1989 and have always received fantastic service. I was worried when the practice grew that the service would deteriorate but it has kept up its outstanding service. Never rushed no matter how busy and treated with kindness, compassion and empathy.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 17 June 2016

Elena gave The Microfaculty a rating of 5 stars

Excellent.

I have been registered with this surgery for a number of years. It is a very busy surgery but I have always been happy with the service provided. I generally get a same day appointment if I need one. Overall, I find the reception staff polite and helpful, whether on the phone or at the reception desk. The GPs are excellent. Even with the enormous pressure of appointment time constraints I have never felt rushed during an appointment. They are very thorough and professional.
A big thank you to the staff at Microfaculty.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 20 November 2015