Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre

02082756410 4 Creighton Road, Tottenham , London, Greater London, N17 8NW

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

flu jab day clinic

I found the whole experience really good, the staff were all very welcoming.
this is my first flu day experience and I will be coming again next year

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 14 October 2017

Dear Patient

Many thanks for leaving such a positive review.
We had an extremely successful flu jab day last month and endeavour to continue in the years to come, so see you next year!

The worst GP in North London

The management of this place need to seriously review the customer service their staff provide. The worst customer service ever, the doctors are extremely unfriendly and rude at times. I can not believe tax payers money is spent on this place - it still shocked me in the way they made me feel. Avoid

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 31 October 2017

Dear Patient

We are sorry that you feel this way about our service. However, as your comment has been left anonymously, it is difficult for us to comment further at this time. We would encourage you to contact the management team at the surgery to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss your feedback.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 2 stars

A very hard place to get through to.

Hard a injury which needed a doctors attention have phoned 30 or 40 times to get through but phone either cuts out or is engaged staff can be abrupt the fact people cannot get through is a problem as it makes you reluctant to phone the surgery they need to update there switchboard or have a queuing system looking to change to a different surgery.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

Dear Patient,

I am sorry that you are having trouble getting through to the surgery. As with most practices, we do have an influx of phone calls between 8am and 10am in the mornings. We do operate across six lines and they are all fully staffed during peak hours. We do, however, recognise this as an issue and are working towards improving the service.

If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to get in touch as you have left this comment anonymously.

Tony gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great customer service

I have attended this surgery many times and am very impressed by the service given by the reception staff ,doctors and pharmasist.
I understand that the majority of reviews will be negative as people are more likely to complain but I think it important to give credit where due and fully support this surgery.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 15 August 2017

P Murphy gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Surgery

Having moved into the area 6 months ago, I would just like to say how professional I find this surgery.
Being scared of needles for all of my life (46) I had to have a tetanus, well the Doctor put me at ease and was very gentle.
I also found the surgery to be very clean and the reception staff to be very helpful, the Practice Manager even came down to see me knowing how terrified I was of injections.

Great Surgery, looking at old reviews they really seemed to have turned this around, that's if the old reviews are true!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 16 August 2017

The worst GP

Really badly run GP, the front of house receptionists is really rude. you will need to call at 8am if you'd want to book an appointment. Good luck in getting through to them though! When you do, they take your number down and said the doctor will call you back.

The countless of times I called only for the telephone to ring and ring - they will pick up but slam the telephone on you.

This has to be the worst GP in London! really unfriendly and just so rude to patients. The receptionist are extremely rude

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 21 August 2017

Motta gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

I was not at all well
I waited too long to see. A doctor
I called the surgery and the receptionist was so kind
The doctor asked me to come to the surgery
I was given treatment and am now well
So thank you all
Great surgry

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 28 August 2017

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Not happy with the services

My daughter gets temperature in the night, can't sleep and complains so severe ache in her throat. Sh find it difficult to swallow even water. But she looks normal in the day but cannot eat.

The Doctor said she is well and did not give her any medication but we should come in the morning the next day. Last night we could not sleep but this morning she looks fine and I am reluctant to go to the centre due to my previous experience. I called the centre to cancel the appointment but The response from the answer machine says it is closed. Complete waste of time. I better go to A&E.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 July 2017

Rude and unhelpful staff

My family and I have been registered at this surgery for many years now and whilst they were never the best surgery, we feel that over the years they have lowered their standards and a lot of the staff are rude and unhelpful.

I appreciate that they may be inundated with calls/patient demands but that does not excuse the level of bad service provided.

Patients who attend surgeries expect a level of dignity and comfort when consulting their GP but this just does not seem to be something that Somerset Gardens offer.

If you are considering becoming a patient at this practice I would strongly suggest exploring your options.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Anna gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Worse gp practice in north London

This surgery is the worse practice ever. If you don't care about your health than this is place to be. Your just a number to them they do not cares about you . The staff are rude receptionists don't know what they are talking about. Half the time your trying to get through to them, when u do they are never helpful.
Coming to the doctors they all google your symptoms and then turn around and say well u have to live with it.
I have been waiting over 2years to be referred to the pysio when I finally did get approval. The receptionist who I called to make another appointment on the same day and I told them I have pysio to go to they said I will seen and they would note it down for the doctor after waiting hour and 20 mins I was seeing by the doctor I told them I have pysio next door so if I'm a lil late could you tell him how long I've been waiting they said fine I was late 8mins the physio refused to see me and say I've done this twice and I have to be referred again. This practice is rubbish unprofessional and rude staff that have no idea what they are doing l. If u don't care about yourself then this is the place to be. They should all remove all the staff there and bring in professional staff and people that actually want to care and look after you.
Honestly I hate this practice so much have put up with them for years the last draw was when I was refused to be seen because if their own fault. Do not even bother with these petty rude people

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017