Abbey Road Medical Practice

02085342515 28A Abbey Road, South West Newham, Stratford , London, Greater London, E15 3LT

Anonymous gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Been here for many years

Have moved but would not change surgeries

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 17 June 2019

Anonymous gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

One particular doctor was very good

Was very good but was a problem to print my prescription all the time any doc tray to print don't work and they don't know why can you fix this problem thanks

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 17 June 2019

Spanner gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 3 stars

Abbey Road gp services

The doctor I saw was amazing, and in my option always are. The reception staff can be really helpful and friendly, but on the other hand they can be rude and obnoxious, it just very much depends on the member of staff your speaking to.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 19 June 2019

Rk gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

horrible gp

Since the 29/04/19 I have had major pain in both my knees, at times struggled to walk the pain so bad, sometimes a clicking in my knees with on off pain. I plucked up the courage and got the time off work to leave early (as it can be very hard to get time off) to go to the Doctors. Go practice: Abbey Road medical practice, 28a abbey road, Stratford, London, E153LT.

On date I saw one particular doctor on the 24/05/19. I spoke with him his attitude was very poor, he didn’t seem to care or listen to anything I had to say, offered me sick leave several times words to effect “if you want more then a week of I give to you”, handed me a piece of paper and told me to go and get a scan, his communication/customer service skills were terrible. I felt disturbed and horrified by the entire experience.

29/05/19 I was given an early finish by my work place so I used this to go to Newham university hospital E138SL. I told all of my managers and colleagues. I was going to get a scan today I was extremely nervous going, I handed over this doctor’s paper to the hospital radiology receptionist, to be told thank you very much, you have been put down for a routine check, you will be written to for an appointment, which will most likely be in four to six weeks! When I questioned this the receptionist replied l, it’s because your Doctor put you down for a routine scan. I was shocked. As I fully expected the X-ray to be done today the 29/05/19 as I had not been told overwise.

29/05/19 I called the Abbey Road Gp to complain about this doctor via phone explaining the above, the receptionist told me to all the above was normal for the NHS, and to call back on the 30/05/19 speak to another Doctor at 8am to get a re Diagnosis.

The entire experience of this particular doctor has left me shocked, unhappy, and exacerbated. Not to mention the time effort and public transport I had to use for this endeavour to get to this point. 12/06/19 called up took me 30 minutes to get through and when I did get though to book an appointment they hanged up on me.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 12 June 2019

Feedback

I have been attending this surgery since 2014 and overall I have been provided with a good service.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 20 June 2019

overall, goog service

GPs and staff generally helpful and responsive. But sometimes hard to get through on phone and sometimes hard to get emergency same day appointments a when needed. Otherwise, a good service.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 13 June 2019

Anonymous gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 2 stars

Disappointed

I have two daughters who are both tongue and lip tied.one one them who’s a 2 year old has problems with eating,drinking and swallowing.i am constantly going to the doctors because I don’t think she’s gaining weight and I keep hearing the same message she’s fine.i explained how she struggles to eat on a daily basis but I told him she’s got tongue and lip tie the doctor didn’t think so and has referred me to CDS with West Ham Lane Health Centre although this was rejected it has been sent to SLT but this is the case whereby I’ve complained severally about her weight and she’s suffering she needs her tongue and lip tie surgery not SLT.because of this she’s not able toe reds herself with her ears and other people.i would take my other girl to theGPto see if she’ll get referred for a tongue and lip tie surgery.she Bly says two words and keeps holding her jaws when eating.herreferrals getrejected because they think she’s ok

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 18 May 2019

Abbey Road Medical Practice replied on 21 May 2019

Thank you for your comment and I am very sorry to hear about your concerns. This seems to be a personal experience and I would be grateful if you could please contact the surgery and speak to me so I can investigate this further.

It’s a GP Practice

I never had any issues with my GP Practice; timely consultation, appt and v good staff to assist.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 13 June 2019

Tatiana Belousova gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Unreliable admin staff and doctors

It is not the first time I am disappointed at this clinic. I had a phone conference with a doctor and he prescribed me a medicine, then to double check I phoned the clinic, and they said yes. It is ready, please come and collect it. I came to the clinic and they said, sorry we don’t have it and that I need to repeat while process again. It is their a admin team mistake and now I have to suffer from pain again because of them. Never ever will visit this clinic, only private.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 11 March 2019

Abbey Road Medical Practice replied on 03 April 2019

Thank you for your comments but I am sorry as your message is not very clear. I would like to investigate this further, please call and arrange an appointment to see me. Please help me to help you.

Anonymous gave Abbey Road Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

GP seemed very arrogant

I had a follow up appointment today following a big car accident. I explained my new symptoms which had occurred but he did not seem concerned and in fact stated that “A car accident is like getting beaten up, you feel the pain for a long time”. How can you possibly give your patient that sort of an analogy?

I was told by the hospital that if any new symptoms flare up I should be seen by a GP. Now that I’ve seen my GP and have given my explanation of my problems, he asked what I would like for him to do and didn’t really give much help other than a referral to physio.

I really was not happy with my consultation today!! I will be taking this up with NHS England to make them aware of the arrogance their clinicians have towards patient care.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 22 March 2019

Abbey Road Medical Practice replied on 03 April 2019

Thank you for your comment. To investigate this matter I need your details as well as the GP in question. Only then I will be able to comment on it. Please do not hesitate to contact me.