The Margaret Thompson Medical Centre

1. Review titled Best GP surgery will never go elsewhere

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 January 2019

My experience here is exceptional,have always been treated with respect ,staff go out of their way to help in any case ,my Dr is an excellent kind and very compassionate Dr not like some places these days ,she always has the time to listen ,always speaks to me with respect and makese.feel like someone is listening ,she is top of all GPs ,thank you all so much for all the care over the years and especially with my family too we appreciate you all.

Visited January 2019

2. Review titled Never get an appointment but when you do it's the best

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 September 2018

The telephone lines open at 8 am and in order to get through sometimes, it's taken me at least 85 calls before you can reach reception, the majority of the time when you finally get through around 8:30 they never have an appointment for you! I must stress that if your lucky enough to get an appointment at all the doctors are amazing but the appointments are gone so fast the majority of the time you can't see anyone.

Visited August 2018

3. Review titled My experience on the service

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 September 2018

It is hard to get an appointment if you ring late.But when you get an appointment all the doctors are very good.They might run over time but that is because they make sure they check me out properly and i have never been rushed.You can book an double appointment and tell the reception staff why if you visit or ring them.I went with a sore breast and was given a male doctor wasn't sure to accept but wanted to see someone quick.He was very good and brought a female assistant in to check me out and i was referred to a breast clinic very quickly.This is the 3 GP practice i have been with and they are the very best i have ever been with.Excellent surgery and service from all the staff who work there.

Visited July 2018